It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Angela Merkel Hitler's Daughter!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

"If it were true why a daughter and not a son? "

a son would take on to many characteristics of the father.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Right. So, no evidence then?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

hrm i was looking for pics to do the same because i couldnt see it separated, that one on the top and underneath it really makes me wonder now very striking resemblance.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

How would Germany allow someone with a Nazi father to become chancellor, especially without any kind of controversy!?

the same way usa let two sons of a known nazi supporter and funder become president ,,,,,,,,,, prescott bush
edit on 23-3-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: tt

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, if that WERE true what difference does it make? Germany is for the most part very left-leaning and the whole country is so anti-nazi it would be useless to dig something up like this.
If you are basing your claims on the fact she was nearly unknown in political circles and in a few short years has become one of the most powerful people on earth, we in America can relate, how many of us ever heard of Obama 10 years ago?
He (Obama) came out of nowhere to become the MOST powerful person on earth!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You all do know that Hitler *DID* have a son right? He also has several grandchildren right now. During WW1 he was stationed in a part of france, and had a son. Recently proven. Google it.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Boy.. Americans are influenced so much by Hollywood. What a load of rubbish. Also, I suggest people really research on Hitler and the Nazi's, real research, not a book written by someone with a surname ending with stein or burg.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisescarab
You all do know that Hitler *DID* have a son right? He also has several grandchildren right now. During WW1 he was stationed in a part of france, and had a son. Recently proven. Google it.

Not proven at all - despite the Telegraph's best efforts.

It is supposition with some weak circumstantial evidence suggesting it.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

If it were true why a daughter and not a son?

Disclaimer: I don't believe any of the Hitler/Merkel rubbish.

However, if his sperm really were frozen, then it's far more likely for "girl" sperm to survive, as they are bigger and heartier, yet slower. "Boy"sperm are often very fragile and die easily, yet are quick. This is why they freeze embryos nowadays, because they freeze and thaw much better than sperm.
edit on 23-3-2013 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

She is too young to be Hitlers daughter. She was born in 1954 at least 10 to 15 years after Hitler died.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theone88

Yes, totally agree. Have people lost their ability to do maths?

Is she getting this attention because some men cannot grasp that women can also be successful leaders - in her case she is the leader of the Europe's largest nation and biggest economy.

Please deny ignorance.

Regards

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

a son would take on to many characteristics of the father.

Actually, no. Boys are XY - the X is from mom, X has more genetic info than Y so boys take a lot (more) from their mothers while girls get an X from both parents meaning greater chance to look/act like the father.

I think it is because noone would suspect a girl

Don't believe this theory for a second but it is creepy as hell and they look alike.
Nice thread, makes you think.

edit on 23-3-2013 by Exitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think this thread is flipping Fuhrer-tastic! I couldn't care less if it's true or not, because it's true anyway that she is at least at the centre of a plot to render European democracy meaningless (i.e. the EU).
Personally I think nearly all the world's leaders have a bit of Hitler about them, though I blame demonic possession!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Aloysius the Gaul...

why oh why, do you always have to be one of ATS's more negative elements? What is your true agenda? We have a remarkable community here even if we have the few who LOVE to rain on the parade.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but how can someone who is (in truth) ignorant of many facts, be soooo arrogant and rude?
How on earth can you be sooo sure, that you KNOW the truth about Geo-engineering, as well as the spawn of Adolf Hitler? Or are you just a naturally, negative, cocky individual?

I really am hoping that you don't take offence, (although something tells me you don't appreciate constructive criticism) however, do you understand the meaning of the word 'Humility?' of 'Debate?' of 'Curtesy?' As I constantly encounter your often acidic but generally 'sceptical' remarks, it is ZERO surprise, that ones 'Mood' is Doubtful

So to rewind... you mention, 'The Telegraph' . . . that mighty bastion of crazy conspiracy theories, as if they are the only outlet of the story.
Is 'Time' magazine also to be ridiculed?

www.dailymail.co.uk...[/ur l]

Is the 'Daily Mail' a Nazi sympathy hot-spot?

source. [url=http://]http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,912018,00.html

Last month Alan Wilkes, the son of Royal Engineer Leonard Wilkes, one of the first soldiers to land on the Normandy beaches on D-Day, released an entry from his father’s diary that appeared to corroborate Jean-Marie’s assertion that he was Hitler’s illegitimate son.

On September 30, 1944, Leonard wrote: ‘An interesting day today. Visited the house where Hitler stayed as a corporal in the last war, saw the woman who had a baby by him and she told us that the baby, a son, was now fighting in the French army against the Germans.’

I could give you a thousand articles in French but despite your name, I don't believe that you would understand the language, but let's see. . .

Toutes aboutissent à la même conclusion. Jean-Marie Loret est sans doute le fils d'Adolf Hitler. Des photos plaident également pour cette thèse, tant il y a un "air de famille" entre les deux hommes..

Please note the, 'sans doute' (without doubt).

source. www.marianne.net...

I don't KNOW how many kids Adolf Hitler had, but NEITHER do you. It is alleged he had further two daughters too, but that is off topic.
Neither of us KNOW whether Angela Merkel is the daughter of Hitler...
To me, she does 'look' (and certainly 'acts') the part, and considering there is no real evidence that Hitler died even anywhere near Berlin, let alone anywhere near 1945, perhaps we should not be so quick to dismiss the possibility?

Please don't tell me you KNOW Hitler died in a bunker Berlin?

So I beg you, for the benefit of the entire ATS community, let those who are new to this 'revelation' take the time to expand upon the debate and decide for themselves, before you shout them down... again.

Thank you.

edit on 23-3-2013 by AuntieChrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theone88

She is too young to be Hitlers daughter. She was born in 1954 at least 10 to 15 years after Hitler died.

Maybe Hitler didn't die back then. I don't think they could ever prove it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntieChrist

Please tell me that you KNOW Hitler DID NOT die in the bunker.

The overwhelming evidence is that Hitler died in 1945. Only people who deny historical evidence, Further lovers and those who (for some bazaar reason) just ignore evidence because it has been planted – hasn’t it? You know, the Holocaust deniers, the “Moon landings were faked” and the “World is flat” brigade.

Regards

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

[/quote
]

Whaaaaa....

Did you not read the part that mentions Hitler's frozen sperm?

edit on 24-3-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntieChrist

Aloysius the Gaul...

why oh why, do you always have to be one of ATS's more negative elements? What is your true agenda? We have a remarkable community here even if we have the few who LOVE to rain on the parade.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but how can someone who is (in truth) ignorant of many facts, be soooo arrogant and rude?

lol - looked in a mirror lately?

How on earth can you be sooo sure, that you KNOW the truth about Geo-engineering,

I have never claimed to "know the truth about geoengineering". I do know that the evidence conspiracy believers put up to "prove" that it has been happening for "x" years is invariably rubbish and does not support their claims.

but that is not the same thing at all.

as well as the spawn of Adolf Hitler?

I don't beleive I claimed this either - I said that the article is not proof.

Or are you just a naturally, negative, cocky individual?

just more able to differentiate between supportable evidence and supposition than you.

So to rewind... you mention, 'The Telegraph' . . . that mighty bastion of crazy conspiracy theories, as if they are the only outlet of the story.
Is 'Time' magazine also to be ridiculed?

www.dailymail.co.uk...[/ur l]

Is the 'Daily Mail' a Nazi sympathy hot-spot?

source. [url=http://]http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,912018,00.html

Last month Alan Wilkes, the son of Royal Engineer Leonard Wilkes, one of the first soldiers to land on the Normandy beaches on D-Day, released an entry from his father’s diary that appeared to corroborate Jean-Marie’s assertion that he was Hitler’s illegitimate son.

On September 30, 1944, Leonard wrote: ‘An interesting day today. Visited the house where Hitler stayed as a corporal in the last war, saw the woman who had a baby by him and she told us that the baby, a son, was now fighting in the French army against the Germans.’

since they all source he same story they are not actually independant confirmation of anything - something that often escapes gullible minds here on ATS.

Since Leonard was being told the same story by teh same source his testimony doesn't actually provide any independant evidence either. Sorry about that

I could give you a thousand articles in French but despite your name, I don't believe that you would understand the language,

Because of course you know all about how much French I know....??

but let's see. . .

Toutes aboutissent à la même conclusion. Jean-Marie Loret est sans doute le fils d'Adolf Hitler. Des photos plaident également pour cette thèse, tant il y a un "air de famille" entre les deux hommes..

Please note the, 'sans doute' (without doubt).

source. www.marianne.net...
< br />
lol - your "quote" is itself a quote from Le Point - a different publication which published the original story - and it is the accuracy of that story which Marienne is investigating!

The article you link to says that a DNA test of the person concerned found no link to known male relatives of Hitler currently living in the USA!

Did you not notice that??

I don't KNOW how many kids Adolf Hitler had, but NEITHER do you. It is alleged he had further two daughters too, but that is off topic.
Neither of us KNOW whether Angela Merkel is the daughter of Hitler...
To me, she does 'look' (and certainly 'acts') the part, and considering there is no real evidence that Hitler died even anywhere near Berlin, let alone anywhere near 1945, perhaps we should not be so quick to dismiss the possibility?

given that you think that " there is no real evidence that Hitler died even anywhere near Berlin" I think you asking to be not told evidence is entirely appropriate!

So I beg you, for the benefit of the entire ATS community, let those who are new to this 'revelation' take the time to expand upon the debate and decide for themselves, before you shout them down... again.

It is deliciously ironic that in attempting to censor me you have actually provided proof that Hitler's French son does not exist, and that you do not actually bother reading the evidence you do have!

Arrogant and cocky indeed - you should try to deny ignorance, not display it

edit on 24-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quoting

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hear hear.

That was quite some comeback, Gaul.

1:0 to Denial of Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

[/quote
]

Whaaaaa....

Did you not read the part that mentions Hitler's frozen sperm?

edit on 24-3-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

Hitler's frozen sperm in the 40s I highly doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join