It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police tie man to chair, Pepper spray his face for 20 Mins.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008
reply to post by VeniVidi

I don't blame you for quitting I would too. That's another question, how do the officers just stand by? How de-humanized are these guards that they ignore a persons cries for help. Makes my gut churn.

Checkout the Stanford Experiment for insight

www.prisonexp.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkins
reply to post by Agent008

But they go home impotent and unable to satisfy their wives' most basic physical needs. Then one day they find out that their wives have been getting their satisfaction from the neighbours teenage son all along.

Best post on this thread!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There's a message here. STAY OUT OF JAIL!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I just watched the video…that kid was a punk. Those officers where professional and did not mistreat him AT ALL. They only sprayed him once after he spit in an officers FACE! The rest of the time they were talking very calmly to him. He kept trying to lean forward while they were restraining him yet they did nothing but hold him. I don’t see how they could have treated him any more gingerly.

OP, I must say, your title was completely ridiculous and misleading. Pure propaganda. The video speaks for itself.

edit on 22-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The title was to get your attention worked didn't it?

If you call that gentle treatment I hate to see what you think abuse is.......
Did we all forget the golden rule we learned in kindergarden?
"Treat others as you would want to be treated."

Everyone is so quick to judge but would you or your son daughter wife husband want to be in that chair?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The title was to get your attention worked didn't it?

So the ends justify the means? It’s ok to lie to get attention? What did you want to draw attention to exactly? I thought the officers were fantastic.

And it's not OK to lie. This punk wasn't pepper sprayed for 20 minutes. It was more like 1 second.

If you call that gentle treatment I hate to see what you think abuse is.......
Did we all forget the golden rule we learned in kindergarden?
"Treat others as you would want to be treated."

It was gentle!! Did you see the Rodney King beating?

That wasn’t gentle…this case was gentle.

Everyone is so quick to judge but would you or your son daughter wife husband want to be in that chair?

If my son told the police to F-themselves and spit in their face I’d expect him to get pepper sprayed and I would feel the same way I do now…he got what he deserved.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This type of thinking is just what controllers want. One can stay out of trouble and still be harassed by police. Check out the article where they raided a kids house since his dad took a pic of him holding a legal firearm on posted in facebook. I guess they should get pepper sprayed since apparently they were trouble makers.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This is not kindergarten, and these are not kindergartners. There are plenty in the prison system that will beat you to death over a cigarette, the way you looked at them or just to watch the way you squirm.
edit on 22-3-2013 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You sir are nit picking. Just Play nice, lay off the punch...I hear its spiked with ego.....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Did you happen torture animals when you were younger?
From your attitude it sure sounds like a possibility.
You seem like a sociopath! And I'd bet you are the type of person who would enjoy doing something like this to someone.

Have you been strapped to a chair by 5 guys 3 in riot gear, pepper sprayed in the eyes and mouth, had your head and neck held back, then had a mask put over your burning face further suppressing your lungs? Probably not. So how could you, as a human being believe that is a civil form of justice?

I've eaten hot peppers that put me down.

Torture is what it is, Go snort a line of cayenne man, mix some up in a visene bottle with some tobasco to put in your eyes, have a friend strap you to a chair and put a clown mask over your face! Then come back and tell us how it was???

Make sure to take some pictures, or film it.

edit on 22-3-2013 by llmacgregor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

Did you happen torture animals when you were younger?
From your attitude it sure sounds like a possibility.
You seem like a sociopath! And I'd bet you are the type of person who would enjoy doing something like this to someone.

Torture animals?? Not at all!

Sociopath?
I don’t think so but I’m biased.

Have you been strapped to a chair by 5 guys 3 in riot gear, pepper sprayed in the eyes and mouth, had your head and neck held back, then had a mask put over your burning face further suppressing your lungs? Probably not. So how could you, as a human being believe that is a civil form of justice?

I’ve had worse…

Have you ever had a boot to the face (repeatedly), 2 teeth knocked out, a broken nose and both eyes swollen almost completely shut? I have...and I probably deserved it to some extent.

Do you know what I learned? I learned that when you're a Marine alone in a bar whose had a bit too much to drink, don't pick a fight with 3 big civilians and try to be a hero by defending the honor of the Coprs and wrapping a pool stick around one of their heads! That was 14 years ago and I never did that again...lesson learned!

I've eaten hot peppers that put me down.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Torture is what it is, Go snort a line of cayenne man, mix some up in a visene bottle with some tobasco to put in your eyes, have a friend strap you to a chair and put a clown mask over your face! Then come back and tell us how it was???

Make sure to take some pictures, or film it.

So pepper spray is now torture?? What liberal cave did you crawl out of, sir?? You don't know what real torture is.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
OMG! That's horrible and inhuman!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
OMG! That's horrible and inhuman!

What is?? The title of the OP??

Don't worry, if you watch the video you'll see that it never actually happened. It was a lie to get attention...the OP admitted that much.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
So pepper spray is now torture?? What liberal cave did you crawl out of, sir?? You don't know what real torture is.

lets see 5 men strap your mom to a chair and pepper spray her face in front of you and see how you feel then

and it is torture by any international standard such as

Torture, according to the 1984 United Nations Convention Against Torture (an advisory measure of the UN General Assembly) is:
...any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him, or a third person, information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in, or incidental to, lawful sanctions. --UN Convention Against Torture[5]

edit on 22-3-2013 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ah your a Marine that explains everything! Your soul is so sucked dry of anything human from your tyrant government you cannot see the utter b.s. you are posting. Its okay as they say its not nice to make fun of retards
so i won't. Have a nice day may you find peace and love.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

The pepper spray wasnt used for any of those reasons. It was used to subdue the prisoner and stop him from further aggression. Obviously he was combative even though he was partially strapped in because he was resisting confinement and assaulting the CO's with bodily fluids.

That's not torture, sir.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

In Maine? That's where Stephen King lives....and King wants to outlaw guns. Is that a coincidence or....wait! Is this just another Stephen King story?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Ah your a Marine that explains everything! Your soul is so sucked dry of anything human from your tyrant government you cannot see the utter b.s. you are posting.
It's not that easy here, friend. You can't just attack my character and claim victory.

Try and stay on topic.

Its okay as they say its not nice to make fun of retards

Calm down! I didn't make fun of you.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Try and stay on topic.

Yes please.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wow... crazy.

My question is, how stupid must these officers have been to film this?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join