learn more

Biden: Gabby Giffords 'Was Shot and Mortally Wounded'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

"So you can make fun of Biden, but make sure you never make a mistake either.......otherwise you're a hypocrite. "

we are not trying to run a country though are we?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If Gabby Giffords somehow became a very powerful politician or figure, do you realize how hardcore the antichrist threads are going to be? Mortal headwound she survived? I mean it's pretty freaky. I read that the shooter freaked out when he learned she was alive. It probably mess with his already twisted brain, he probably thought the court was lying to him.

I'll bet you're right and I hadn't considered that. He probably had been very happy with himself at first, thinking that despite a life in prison or worse ahead of him? At least he killed her first. Whatever his sick motivations have been.

Then he gets told he couldn't even get that right.
Somehow, I think that probably did hit him hard enough to give us all a small chuckle under the circumstances.

I hope no one would joke about her running for elected office though. Public Office isn't like the Prom Queen elections lately where the child with some major handicap is basically given the award out of well wishes and well meaning desire to make them feel good. Not based on the nature of the contest. In public office, we have enough people who can't reliably function without someone who has literally taken massive physical damage to the head and brain, making that a medical fact .... Just my opinion. I wish her well. The best in fact ...in medical retirement.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Actually, she did receive a "mortal wound". It was a wound that could/should have caused her death; thankfully modern medicine intervened on time. And, as we know from medical observations, people with severe brain damage often do die eventually from complications from their injuries, years, even decades later. We will hope this is not true Gabby.

His usage of the phrase was not actually wrong and only an idiot parroting an agenda would nit pic over this linguistic gray area instead of commenting regarding something of substance that might actually make a difference in the world.

Small minds, small lives.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jaguarsky

Like spelling the word potato, 'potatoe'?

That would put the MSM in the nitpicking idiot category.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

@ Ghost375

Where were you when GWB was smeared every day of the week? Not only smeared but outright cursed and ridiculed with death threats and vile language. You have a short memory have you not? Now that the shoe is on the other foot it doesn't feel so good, but that is the nature of this little game that the politicians play in this culture of change. If you live long enough it will again be your turn to publicly hate because what goes around always comes around. Sit tight and defend your idiot VP. That is Obama's only insurance to stay alive. Who in their right mind would want the plagiarist Biden to be POTUS? Maybe Castro or Putin or Chicago.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join