It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought the Mayans were wrong (with their calender), they weren't. And Nibiru IS coming.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh no, are you the same guy from Australia that tried to tell people you were in contact and had photos of Aliens around 2010? You had a whole website created and people who believed you then you got caught in a few lies and were discovered to be a fraud?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

You speak of Keely's Secret, yet mix up the archaic theories, the lies, with the hidden EU theories. They aren't the same.

www.holoscience.com...

Oddly enough, this guy while leaning towards the EU theory still speaks of the invisible weightless all negative electron magically keeping its distance from the all positive proton. Whereas its all just the polarity and magnetic forces. So there are mixed ideas perhaps, but its really about magnetic poles and many little proton bucky balls snapping together and operating in resonant harmony.

Gravity In The Electric Universe (Part One)

Gravity is not the fabric of space, its weaker than electro magnetic forces and an actual out come.

Now why do you think they want their version of science? Explosive destructive technology! Scarsity!!!!! And meters that go ching ching, and charge all the users.

The real science and universe is implosive, blue energy not red, healing energy, not harmful, it can be used to harm, but you could beat someone with a dill pickle or slip on a banana peel too. Its the opposite of what they want, they want slaves.

Eric Dollard - Tesla's Longitudinal Dielectricity (Scalar Demonstrations & Wireless Transmission)

Take a look at Telsa's longitudinal electrical circuits, versus and just think of what we should have had. They emit full spectrum light, would eliminate winter depressions and suicides and use of mercury in flourescents in green houses, and is blue healing energy.

Its quite a good video.

I know what we'll be doing in our garage and workshop when we can.

I take it your Doom and Gloom was tied into the fossil fuel theories of gravity?

I maintain there will be none, not that like.

edit on 29-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Correction, if you do not mind. This stuff scares the hell out of people that are ignorant of science. It is not a scathing insult, it is an unfortunate fact. Not one person that is well versed in scientific knowledge would lose a second of sleep over any of this hype.

Just hypothetically; would 'well versed in scientific knowledge' include a University Physics department wanting to model my cosmology theory?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Yes. Australia has a population of 10 people.

Therefore I must be that guy.

*Rolls his eyes*

The collective intelligence of this site drop exponentially by the day.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is a variation of Keelys theory which contained very fundamental flaws.

This theory was gifted to me. I have enough confidence in it's source that I am certain it is correct.

I haven't been on this site much of late as I have been working on 'life microcosm' energy phenomena, which tie into this theory. Things that would not be possible if it were incorrect.

Anyways .. See ya all in a few days.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I don't because I know that invisible weightless, therefore non existant, all negative electrons cannot possibly orbit all positive protons.

Way too many daily miracles and odd things to ever for one moment, think that the elites here have a handle on things. They don't have a high enough love frequency to be filled in. They deal with red energies, explosive, scarsity, they don't even know what anything is about.

Between experience and gifts that are given, and the anything the dark hats here are working with, they don't have the handle on it. Also, they are very "religuous" themselves in their own gnostic way and pass on scripts to act out, generationally. They're not the cools scientists they maintain. They're mystery school, and very much into strong gnostic beliefs. Everything is codes to them. Things passed on. And yes, but it depends on how you read them, fear based or reaching higher.

By the way, I don't actually have fear about some possible ending, if everyone passed on quickly in the twinkling of an eye, they'd be freed from this.

And this was pretty special, no one knows the timelines:

men in black 3 ending

edit on 29-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The collective intelligence of this site drop exponentially by the day.

So true,

I believe its decline accelerated late February of this year.

I'm beginning to think stupidity may be contagious.

Who knows, to post

It's quite amusing getting an online cognitive assessment from someone with no conception of grammar or punctuation.

without pointing out or quoting what your telling me I have no concept of is what your beginning to think is contagious.

You might find it amusing for me to give an opinion and a reason for that opinion, hey I can live with that.

I find it amusing that someone is willing to share their experiences anonymously online and then chuck a hissy fit when questions are asked.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Congratulations on another fairly long post I didn't read.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
Cryptic Southpaw, so what are your beliefs? What religion do you believe in? Who is the Creator? Who are that bad guys and good guys? What about Ascension to a higher dimension?

Its not hard to understand. There is Satan, Who came down in the form of a serpent man, seduced woman. Who got branded the term the whore. Who birthed the nephlem, Giants. Who do i believe god is? Well since the serpents have chosen their image a snake. God has chosen his, The wolf, the panther, the bear.

These are the spirits of nature that will deliver us from these serpents. They are higher dimensional beings made of dark matter. There is 4 elements. Wind fire water and earth. From these 4 elements we make up physical reality. Even light is a product of these 4 elements as it takes elements of earth ( metals and materials) Wind *gas* fire * spark From this we have light. But also we have air we breath. So the light from our light bulbs dimly illuminates the gas around us the wind element. Allowing us to see better. If you were to make a light in space seperate of gas it is much harder to see everything around you. Space is not empty tho, as dark matter is present and light is aborbed or distorted by it, you can still have some visability in space but it would be difficult for this reason of lack of an atmosphere. This is why planets light up upon gas. If i am making sense?

So dark energy is the unseen energy. It is higher dimensional energy and higher creational energy. When a star dies it evolves into a black hole. Which converts all kingdoms of the 4 elements and converts it into dark energy/matter unseen energy. from what i understand and have not read so don't take what i say for scientific fact but theory. It is anti-paradoxal energy. From creation of dark energy meshing time and space with gas and matter which creates life upon creation creates matter. When matter creation is excess. Or to much matter in one localized area, to prevent matter clutter and to assimilate all order of universe the matter is then elivated to a higher state and crushed, expelled and turned into dark matter. When the process is done the black rift disperces and the balence is kept.

Lifewise the soul is similar, in that a soul need a purpose. If one does not find a purpose your fragments * each memory you have is a fragment emotion smell* will become meshed with the rift of souls. The matrix of intention. Intention is programable and eventually a programed being of intent comes to terms with what it is, and thus has intent. Justice or injustice. To create or destroy. It is such wisdom that programing and intention has equations of perfection for all levels of balence. We are made up of proteins collected from viruses infecting our body. Once upon a time we were a chaotic mass in a tube of such things. With cells and perfectly programed by intention. It was the forces of intention from the single cell that congrigated and evovled to what ever consiousness exists. And that consiousness is engaging us in all forms. Creation, education, and tragedy.

We will see many false prophets but i promise i am not one of them. I follow my own path set before by these panther gods. And i await their return. Those that follow the owl or the pleadies tree the snake shall see nothing more than the harvest of which this tree will reap. The feathered serpent is here and i have warned you. Your gods are that of dark matter, An energy higher than we can understand. Not these birds of the 4 elements. These things you must understand. That the wolf will come one day. The jaguar will defeat the snake.

Look at the tree branches my friends. See those people coming out of the tree? and the beings ripping them apart? I warn you all.

Look at the mayan calander in the center you will see the galatic federations seal of ashtar. Google it and compare yourself. In the middle is Ashtars face, and the wheel is made to be a warning and a joke. it is making fun of the anti-christ Ashtar in the middle. The panther peers underneith him, ever certain of the outcome.

This picture speaks a whole gospel. It really does. We have my jaguar god here, Yahweh. Killing the serpent. Now see the tree? Its the tree of the pleiades. think of the pleiades movement. Do they claim to bring you back to Orion? No. Therefore Satan is actually here and actually real. And Messed up things are about to happen. Like i said, The snake laid Woman on earth. Woman betrayed us in this way. And condemned us. I don't hate woman. but That is what happens. who ever that woman was she said yes to it. And sealed out fate to continue the wheel of time.

edit on 30-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
10 points to anyone who can tell me what force would be likely to produce these kind of readings ..... just after NASA takes their repository offline?? These readings were taken yesterday, and no they are not errors.

COSMIC RAY

SOLAR WIND

MASSIVE PLASMA PENETRATION

EXTREME AURORA

IONOSPHERE

edit on 30-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Added

edit on 30-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
While this is very interesting it is almost the complete opposite of what the extraterrestrials that have stayed in contact with my soul for the last sixteen years have taught me.

We are actually moving away from "Nibiru" which is ancient Phomoborfic for "Dat Big Ole Sun" and as we get further away we will latch on to the gravitational pull of a new star that will send us to what was described to me as a "white hole" that will immediately assimilate only the true hearted. I'm also told that they've been walking among us for the past fifteen years at the most. Now, I don't know what breed of ET gave you this information and I definitely wouldn't put it in a book (free or not) because I think while we both talk to ET's, mine are just for imagination exercises and are not thrown out onto the internet to try to convince people in an already cloudy subject (thanks to liars and users). You're only adding to the muck and it offends me that so many people still act with their ego instead of looking for the actual TRUTH. You've come here with nothing but your words and a few pictures of crop circles. Let's evolve.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Born, the increase in Cosmic Rays and GRBs clearly shows we are in a region of space where are more likely to be frequently bombarded by these types of high energy particle bursts from the Galactic Center. My dreams recently told me to watch out for the dates between March 30-April 4 2013; there may be far more massive GRB bursts and cosmic rays over the next days.......

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

The crop circles were just the easiest way to illustrate it, cause I can't be bothered running through the whole theory on here until I finish it all and it's 'cyclic nature' is completely represented.

It incorporates a completely new theory of cosmology, correct interpretation of supporting historical texts from Measoamerican civilizations, the original Christian texts (translation checked from Aramaic, Ancient greek, hebrew) all of which fit perfectly with the model. The theory represents a non-paradoxical astrological 'cycle'. And the white hole you speak of is the opposing side of the 'constructive/destructive nature of the centre of our galaxy. It spits creation out the top and bottom as frequently as it breaks down matter. Major evidence of this has been discovered in just the last couple of months and you can easily find it with google. The 'clouds' coming out of the centre of the galaxy in an upward and downward direction that are being pulled under spherical rotation. It looks like the picture below.

Unfortunately NASA took its repository offline to the public as I was attempting to calculate exactly how quickly we will begin to move in the 'inner circle' of our galaxy. But it's MUCH faster than we have been moving previously .. We are already in this field.

If you want to view some evidence that we on the top layer of this inner vortex with your own eyes (and not contained 'within it.) Go outside and look at the sky at night. You will notice that our skies are alot clearer at night now as we have unobstructed views of the outer Universe. Until it begins to hit morning (around 5AM) then you will notice the cloud from the outer galactic spiral appearing in the night sky. on a 25-35 degree angle from North-to-East rising from the horizon .. This cloud is the 'top of the drain' that we are now being pulled into.

Below is a basic diagram I made up of how the galaxy works.

And you are right about only certain souls being able to exist in this field, it is to do with genetic programming at sub-atomic level which allows for higher complexity of matter under denser space. Some 'microcosm life bodies' on this planet are evolutionary streams of 'unmodified' Earth native humans (a great deal actually). The matter of their bodies will begin to break down under the violent cellular movements complexity as we enter the deeper space. Others will be able to rapidly evolve into the energy form released during the breakdown of all things in the blackhole. We will definitely hit the whitehole .. But to do this, we need to first be completely deconstructed in the black.

NASA's repositories contained very clear evidence that this is happening, that would have even let us calculate exactly WHERE we are in this spiral and how fast we are moving into it. This is why they took them offline. So they could remove the evidence that could cause widespread panic.

I would love to be able to admit to you that you are right that I have no real evidence that this is happening. But the reality is that I have enough that I would be able to convince a jury. Which is why I am cataloging and documenting it correctly before I release it.

BUT, having said this. I felt it was important to let people know as soon as I worked it out. Which is why this thread exists.

You should go back to one of the first pages and you will find the literal translations of 'Nibiru' I offered from Ancient texts. You will see that it very definitively and literally speaks of our galactic centre.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

i am unable to tell who you are through the internet. You could have been a past God of War for all I know if that is what you are insinuating. There were several incarnations. I would also be unable to tell your pineal status. You could claim to be as enlightened as Ghandi for all I know. I was showing you the Tesla quote since you said that you thought ideas of him being in contact with Aliens was fringe. He may have just been very adept at accessing the records but I highly doubt that based on his patents. The pineal information was to spark the desire of other readers into looking into the gland, waking up and possibly making the steps necessary to advance in the game.

Love and Light.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XGodofWar

Well im a contactee. And im able to decipher things. Tho i am not a pleidian contactee i am an Orion contactee. I serve god and god alone. I do not follow the tree of the pleiades. I follow the wolf and the jaguar. Those are my gods. Not the Serpents lights, not the deciver. I do not worship Ashtar the liar like so many who will follow into his trap of lies.

This is the future your gods offer you. This is what your pleiades offer you. You are nothing more than the souls being grown from the tree branches and harvested for blood.

Look at the picture carefully. Those are people coming out of the branches, and the feathere serpents are ripping them apart.

OH LOOK you can see the all seeing eye. HMMMMMMM I wonnnderrrrr i wonnnndeeerrrr

And look at the shape of this thing. SEE THE HEAD. OH LOOK. A BULL I wonder why?
Look it does not take a genius to point this stuff out. I am not a genius okay. But i can see these symbols with clear eyes. Untainted i guess.

lol like... i don't know how much evidence i need to pull up. But its endless. Im telling you. Endless.
lol like... Really. Dragon... tree.... snake... bible. lucifer and the tree of life. Like. /facepalm.

These are alll Mayan artifacts, So these pictures relate to the thread completely. Now im going to make this very clear. These are all warning and made for specific reasons. Back in the day, these people were oppressed by these beings.

But there is the jaguar and panther gods in maya as well... And they are the benevolent beings.

Maya jaguar gods

The alien i saw was a shapeshifter.
en.wikipedia.org...

The pre-Columbian Maya religion knew various jaguar gods, in addition to jaguar demi-gods, (ancestral) protectors, and transformers. The main jaguar deities are discussed below. Their associated narratives (part of Maya mythology) are still largely to be reconstructed. Lacandon and Tzotzil-Tzeltal oral tradition are particularly rich in jaguar lore.

I want to make something aparent that what was written above about the panther, the Flower on the panthers Head is because of the panther myth the panther would sleep in its cave after being well fed for 3 days and than walk out of the cave with the panthers fregrance being sweet and alluring all animals but the dragon.

Jaguar Protectors and Jaguar Transformers

Less clearly classifiable as deities are jaguar protectors (perhaps ancestors) and jaguar transformers. The Water Lily Jaguar (so called because of the water lily on its head) is both a giant jaguar protector, looming large above the king (e.g., Tikal wooden lintel 3, temple I), and a transformer often shown amidst flames. A specific and as yet unexplained transformation into a jaguar involves a male child with jaguar ears and a jaguar tail (the so-called Jaguar Baby). This Jaguar Baby can assume the features of the Jaguar God of Terrestrial Fire.

There is a lot of evidence about this everywhere. People have to be wondering. If there are greys reptillians and a bunch of nasty stuff like that and pleiadians, than what are our protectors? Well the jaguar is pretty much plastered as our protectors everywhere. Use google. Follow the trail i left you and im sure you could write 10 books about all this

edit on 31-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

As long as we are all saying we are contactees..I was one also, but I broke contact and apparently if I tell no one where I am staying they can't reconnect. I am unsure of exactly who I was in contact but the messages I received were that I had finally seen the light put down the sword and learned that my anger was leading me to be destroyer on a path I didn't want to be on. This all fit with prophetic dreams I had including one where I was thrown to my death by someone with a cloak with an eye on it before I even knew what it meant. I am not certain of their role but the masons pushed very hard through my life to recruit me but they felt wrong. I believe I am meant to serve Jehova. Is Jehova no longer reptillian himself? I am not certain of my full role other than to teach I believe, wake ppl up and teach them to love and forgive. I broke contact due to it being overwhelming and "others" breaking in. Knowing now what the game is about I am just here researching the players and the moves.

When you said the government and the illuminati tried to warn us are you saying they are the good guys and 9/11 was for our own good? All the wars are for our own good to hide the history of the Annunaki or Satans history? Is Nibiru a planet used as a ship? Was flouride put in the water to prevent us from the false prophets from amassing an army?

I have been told I may have been protected by a Lion race against a reptile so them also being feline they are most likely aligned with your panther gods.

I understand the symbolism of the Bull and I feel the Chicago bulls will win it all as a gesture. Do you know who the "god" missing his right eye is the New Religion is pushing through mainstream music? I am thinking Odin who would be Anu who I believe is Lucifer.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

As long as we are all saying we are contactees..I was one also, but I broke contact and apparently if I tell no one where I am staying they can't reconnect. I am unsure of exactly who I was in contact but the messages I received were that I had finally seen the light put down the sword and learned that my anger was leading me to be destroyer on a path I didn't want to be on. This all fit with prophetic dreams I had including one where I was thrown to my death by someone with a cloak with an eye on it before I even knew what it meant. I am not certain of their role but the masons pushed very hard through my life to recruit me but they felt wrong. I believe I am meant to serve Jehova. Is Jehova no longer reptillian himself? I am not certain of my full role other than to teach I believe, wake ppl up and teach them to love and forgive. I broke contact due to it being overwhelming and "others" breaking in. Knowing now what the game is about I am just here researching the players and the moves.

When you said the government and the illuminati tried to warn us are you saying they are the good guys and 9/11 was for our own good? All the wars are for our own good to hide the history of the Annunaki or Satans history? Is Nibiru a planet used as a ship? Was flouride put in the water to prevent us from the false prophets from amassing an army?

I have been told I may have been protected by a Lion race against a reptile so them also being feline they are most likely aligned with your panther gods.

I understand the symbolism of the Bull and I feel the Chicago bulls will win it all as a gesture. Do you know who the "god" missing his right eye is the New Religion is pushing through mainstream music? I am thinking Odin who would be Anu who I believe is Lucifer.

Il have to agree with you on most of your points. I don't think the illuminati as a whole is trying to warn us, More or less flaunt it in front of our faces. But the message itself is a warning thats all im trying to say. When they flaunt it, it could be out of sheer arrogance or simply their gods divine plan and the over all divine plan of all things which will come to fruition. You say you are protected by a feline race it may very well be jehova as i have been trying to wake up the people of god, they are all led atray and are being preped up to welcome a pleidian messiah. Thats why the bible even tho speaks a lot about the spirits of wolves and panthers and jaguars and bears its all forgotten as the nature of the book that the message was given in was totally misunderstood because the the wide range of knowledge in many feilds needed to understand it. You need to understand biology astronomy, symbolism ancient monuments and monolithic sites, legends myths and lore. In order to read the bible properly you need to know what each words is decribing, you cant just expect to use the dictionary online to give you sacred knowledge lol.

That is why i seek these pictures myself, And because of my years of training myself. I am able to spot these things. Jehova will protect you, And now you shall not fear the darkness. As the fear will be elivated we will see the nature in all things.

Just as an added PS. I maybe be one of the 2 messengers in the bible. As i was with a friend when i first saw jehova. But i called upon him a second time, but said the prayer wrong i said I am Yahweh make your presence known to us and then thats when one of the angels poped up 2-3 minutes later. I find it odd. Why would it show up when i said that? Was it offended? I don't understand but i have 2 other whitnesses who would sware on their life they saw something that day
edit on 31-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This was a very entertaining thread, from the OP to the responses that gave me a chuckle but then I finished the 1st page and got bored.
Keep up the good thoughts everyone!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
reply to post by InhaleExhale

i am unable to tell who you are through the internet. You could have been a past God of War for all I know if that is what you are insinuating. There were several incarnations. I would also be unable to tell your pineal status. You could claim to be as enlightened as Ghandi for all I know. I was showing you the Tesla quote since you said that you thought ideas of him being in contact with Aliens was fringe. He may have just been very adept at accessing the records but I highly doubt that based on his patents. The pineal information was to spark the desire of other readers into looking into the gland, waking up and possibly making the steps necessary to advance in the game.

Love and Light.

I'm not insinuating anything of the sort just pointing out you do not know of what you speak when say

Pineal gland (eye of horus) wake it up and in time you may see the same light Tesla, Einstein, Da Vinci, Russell, Cayce saw. This is the pine cone outside the Vatican, it is the pine cone being held in the hand of the bird headed people on the Sumerian tablets. This is what is being hidden from you are you afraid to wake up your own body part?

No again to the Tesla quote, as I said and what I meant is its not a direct quote. Read what what I wrote again, I didn't say it was fringe I said this is where these types of quotes can be found and cannot be directly verified to be said by Tesla. Where did you get the pic with the quote from? no link?

Well if the Pineal information was spark the desire of other readers why reply to me assuming that you know me?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

"Check out this crop circle then:
Sent back after a radio message was transmitted into space with our human DNA data and information about our earth. The reply was a crop circle with binary codes and 3D images, right on the field beside the radio station which sent the message more than 20 years ago. "

yah with a science college right down the road full of nerds just waiting to fool the world,,, yah i said humans, and ive read tons and watch tons of vids on them , also on the ones how humans make them, and have come to the conclusion that race of people wouldnt waste time doing this when they could carve a freakin mountain out with lasers with a giant alien head....... nah lets sneak around in the night and make these cool patterns that someone always seems to get figured out within a week and decoded it lol .sigh.....still laughing

edit on 9-4-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrrets

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join