It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! MSM has joined the propaganda band wagon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yes it has happened the MSM has gone too far , it is now using propaganda photoblog.nbcnews.com... to show just how bad Un er DPRK is, having one source was bad enough but now MSM, spin spin spin all the way to war, will be the next head line. mods if in wrong place , you know where to put it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

OMG!!! MSM has joined the propaganda band wagon

I thought MSM WAS the propaganda band wagon...

edit on 21-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
yeye, whatever.

I wan´t one of those black jackets the tank crew´s got. Those are damn fine.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Sorry, I don't understand. Do you think the photos are fake or that they were staged? Do you have any evidence for that? If they are real, do you believe that they shouldn't be printed? Why not print them if they are accurate? Because they don't show what some people don't want to be seen?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Congratulations on shedding your cognitive dissonance and FINALLY waking up!

Now go back a few decades and catch up on all of the propaganda you have missed.....

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by bekod

Congratulations on shedding your cognitive dissonance and FINALLY waking up!

Now go back a few decades and catch up on all of the propaganda you have missed.....

1+ ^that

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

obviously you do not get it, but a star for you any way for you too numb by MSM spin to get it or you would have, to help you it is like this "oh no here comes the DPRK quick Cruse missile Un this will end it" now do you see?

edit on 21-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
How quickly people forget:

First time since 1948, propaganda is now legal in the U.S.

On 12/29/12, President Obama signed HR 4310, the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1078 (thomas.loc. gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.4310
of the bill authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US, which had previously been banned since 1948 when the Smith-Mundt Act was passed.

maxkeiser.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

oh like say bush war 1 then Bush jr 2 and 3 or the Iran nuke threat or the other few spin wars that the MSM loves, No this is going to be the start of the Hot war now that the MSM is now on it before one had to hunt or know what to look for , but now it is front page war is near spins , how long before you see head lines that say something like this "Should the US make a night time strike on Un" or "US says it can US cruse Missile on Un" would that not be reason enough to get China in the mix or make Un take the first shot, do you see where this could go?

edit on 21-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Ummm... Dude...
The msm IS the propaganda bandwagon.
I'm sorry, I honestly thought you got the memo.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Looked at the photos, and can't really see what is wrong about such. It looks like any other military training photos that I have seen. Just think of the photo's that they are showing the NK people and pointing at and talking about.

All I see is a bunch of photo's of uniformed men giving a cheer. Don't know what they are cheering at or where or what they are doing, but it is nothing new. All militaries do such, even the US military, war crys to pump up the adrenlian.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Propaganda has always been legal in the US, that is why we have the private news media.
They push the agenda of their masters.
And if the state had to use propaganda, they just called it PR or public relations.
But now the gloves are off and the state doesn't have to hide behind silly words.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Propaganda has always been legal in the US, that is why we have the private news media.
They push the agenda of their masters.
And if the state had to use propaganda, they just called it PR or public relations.
But now the gloves are off and the state doesn't have to hide behind silly words.

Exactly. They arent even hiding it anymore. Yet still, most seem to totally ignore it. The attacks on our freedom are getting more brazen by the day....and the country sits around with collective A.D.D.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The MSM is, has been and probably always will be the first choice for propaganda, especially since most of the sheeple are more than happy to have their opinion given to them by the talking heads.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Dear bekod,

Thanks for trying to make it clear. So, then, you seem to be saying that the DPRK does not have any hostile intentions and their nuclear tests, missile launches, troop movements, and bellicose speeches prove that they are a peaceful nation which just wants to be left alone.

Their only goal is to not be invaded by South Korea, which hasn't tried to in 60 years, and not to be bombed by the US, which would kill their starving people and destroy their already nearly destroyed eco-system?

Have I got it now?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

go back and count the days when you did not here about DPRK north Korea or see front page headlines about there saber rattling, the Test and Missile launch are not allowed, DPRK has been up til now a Asia news, head line few words mostly a by line what Un or DPRK has said now this one is different as if to say US wake up here is a new thereat,act first before they do, they can and will send missile's your way.
This is what we do not need, this should have stayed back in the by lines now that it is in the open, er front page , watch the news for the next few days , bet you see things like NBC " what can the US do to prevent Un form launching" or "Can the US react with out bringing China in to a war" all the more ammo for Un to do something to bring this war hot once again.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Please tell me that you are 12 years old and just figured this out. All news outlets are agenda based propaganda machines. You see what they want you to see based on their agenda. Right now the agenda is protect Obama at all cost.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

How is this protecting Obama ? What i am getting from the MSM is for us to get hyped upped and to act before they do. I think your all to busy looking at the pic and not reading the links, yes there are links. MSM way of doing their best to hide the real story "oh look pics, never mind the words" to prove my point , we are to numbed by the MSM.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
here is the words for that only took the time to look at the pic's

By Ian Johnston, Staff Writer, NBC News

Kim Jong Un said on Wednesday that North Korea would attack U.S. military bases in the Pacific in addition to South Korea if its “enemies … make even the slightest movement,” according to the North’s official KCNA news agency.

The North also hit out over deployment of a U.S. B-52 bomber to South Korea, warning of “all-out action” - the latest of a series of threats issued by Pyongyang.

KCNA news agency said, in its usual flowery rhetoric, that the presence of the bomber showed the U.S. was preparing for "a pre-emptive nuclear strike," echoing its own earlier threat to do that. Read the full story.
and thus will be "So why don't we do it first before DPRK does" and that is what DPRK is wanting, for then China will be behind DPRK er Eun, EUn, Un,... little Kim jong Un, if we pay no attention to him Un, he would just go away, but now that MSM is now in this, he will not, and it will now lead to a full scale war. Thus a MSM war.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Everything for a reason. Most sensational news is reported to take your attention away from real life changing events. Hmmm, Sequester, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, DHS buying bullets in the billions, The assault on the Second Amendment. MSNBC has been the leader of propaganda for the Left for many years. They have been caught editing for a political agenda more than any other news outlet. Wake up!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join