It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rain contained human white blood cells

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Perhaps these are "meta cells" - cells that takes the form of other cells when they get in contact with them.

Sci-fi stuff, though - but perhaps nature has such cells already.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Weird phenomena of this nature should alert all of us that one of two things is occurring...Either these are miraculous happenings, or they prove that we do not have an actual understanding of simple science that is happening on our planet. Sure there are things that we know we do not know, but the water cycle was something everyone thought had been figured out for some time. So for something like this to unexplained, it should be a humbling experience.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

i dont know but i do know bill gates (rich guy) has a lot to do with bacteria in the gut and he has enough money to experiment with ...... just saying

there are numerous videos of him talking about how they can control humans lives just through the bacteria in the human gut/belly

this is the same guy that wants to put vaccines in mosquito's and let them lose on the world...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

"I'm sure I'd send SOME of it to the health department but you wouldn't get my only sample. Just sayin' "

yah man totally, i save all my ebola samples too! never know when yer gonna need them right?

j/k ^^

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

5286979 – February 15, 1994 – Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin

no wonder cancer is on the rise heh.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

You can even see the little critters in the clear, sacs.

i was thinking same thing, well not frogs but looks like there are little bugs or something in the gel and each one has its own so that would be really weird that this supposed random blob formed like that..

but question is , is the pic from the real story or did someone just use a gel substance pic because they didnt have one at time of writing?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The substance is probably Dyn-O-Gel...

-I doubt the part about blood cells!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Since something of this 'importance' was tests, people got sick, etc. yet there is nothing to prove any of it I would call it as it is HOAX! After all, no lab I know of would 'lose' or have no record of something this important.
Things that can't be explained happen every day but without proof there is nothing!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join