It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rain contained human white blood cells

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Bedlam

Excellent and succinct summary of the technical aspects. Thank you!

And darn, you mentioned a key point I'd completely forgotten: as human red bloods cells (RBCs) have no DNA at all, any DNA test is a waste of time, and any lab tech who works with such things would know that.

The other factors you raised are equally significant and just add to the whole conundrum. I mean, what do we have? Something fell from the sky -- a seemingly gelatinous substance. People handled it and some fell sick quite rapidly, and in that report another local said that "everyone in town" developed a flu-like illness that lasted two to three months or so. Okay, we can take the quoted statement with a grain of salt as it's pretty much the way people tend to unintentionally exaggerate, but even so, a high percentage of people may have been affected.

But two things about the "blobs" that fell from the sky and the follow-on illness are very disturbing. One is that some people who handled the blob material fell ill within hours, which is incredibly fast for a flu infection to develop. While the incubation time was almost negligible, severe effects were evident, which does suggest either flu or a toxic agent. But would a toxic agent that hits someone that fast hang around in the system for a couple of months? (I don't know!)

Some dogs and cats that had contact with the stuff also died. However, we can't be sure if they ingested it. If the stuff was toxic then that could be a factor, but otherwise it suggests an infective agent with morbidity in some mammals besides humans.

That's worrisome, because if there was some type of influenza contagion involved and it was only in this isolated region, it suggests a possible variant of a strain that could have been produced or at least cultured in a lab.

Have you ever read The Stand by Stephen King. For me, it was possibly one of his better books. Much of the disease-spread scenario seemed pretty plausible.

Makes me wonder, you know. No samples have been retained but the case is apparently "unsolved". So again, I wonder if TPTB knew what it was but obviously, weren't going to say so.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 21/3/13 by JustMike because: ty po

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Well, given that the substance actually landed and people got samples, you have to dig through the rest of it.

Personally, if something like that was hitting the ground all over, my first reaction (grant you, I'm an engineer) would have been to aliquot several samples and keep them in a sealed container in the lab refrigerator. I'm sure I'd send SOME of it to the health department but you wouldn't get my only sample. Just sayin'

With people, you have a terrible propensity for anything odd like this to cause health issues through a sort of folie a plusieurs process, like in Salem, or in any number of high schools you've read about in the last 10 years where everyone suddenly gets an inexplicable cough or whatever. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, just that I'd believe it more if I had blood work that suggested some sort of systemic vs hysteric source. The fact that the animals died would be more interesting to me - there's very few panzootic infections that affect humans, dogs, and cats. You can catch flu from a seal or pig, but I don't think you can from a cat, for instance.

In that case, I'd be looking at more of a toxin if anything, especially if it killed the animals promptly.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Aah yea that does sound VERY odd, thanks for adding the info!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Occurrences like this, the unexplainable high strangeness events, make me think we really are living in a simulation.
When things like this occur there has been a serious glitch or hiccup in the operating system.
Frogs fall from the sky.
Stones fall from the sky.
Human white blood cells in the form of a gel. Probably a whole plethora of events

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Occurrences like this, the unexplainable high strangeness events, make me think we really are living in a simulation.
When things like this occur there has been a serious glitch or hiccup in the operating system.
Frogs fall from the sky.
Stones fall from the sky.
Human white blood cells in the form of a gel. Probably a whole plethora of events

Cool idea..

I sometimes wonder that too.

I had a dream once where I woke up to a blood transfusion and fell back asleep..

Makes you wonder Matrix like stuff..

I think this is actually caused by the start of the chemtrail experiments.

Carnicom took an air sample in 2000 above a high altitude mountain and found the morgellons fibers, Aluminum, Arsenic, Dried red blood cells.

I think this was them experimenting on a low population place that would keep hush hush due to it's population.

If this truly happened in 94, That gives 6 years to perfect it.

Since Carnicom found the air sample in 2000.

Edit: I did some more digging, And found this.

"

Dotty fell ill, she mailed a sample of the substance she had stored in her freezer to AmTest Laboratories, a private research lab. There, while analyzing the sample, Tim Davis, another microbiologist, believed he saw an eukaryotic cell; complex, nucleus-containing cells that are present in most living creatures. This meant that the substance is or had been alive. One theory as to the rain's origins was that one of the military's naval bombing runs at sea had accidentally destroyed a school of jellyfish and sent their pieces flying into the atmosphere, where they settled in Oakville, 50 miles inland. The distance the jellyfish parts would have to travel, the number of times the rain fell, and the lack of any rotting smell in the substance put this theory in doubt to most residents. While the air force confirms that they were doing practice bombing runs over the Pacific in August 1994, they deny knowledge of the substance or any involvement in creating or dispersing it. The locals of Oakville are skeptical of this; prior to the rain, many Oakville residents noticed a significant - almost daily - amount of slow-moving military aircraft in the skies above their town. Some believe Oakville was the site of a military experiment, designed to test a new biological weapon or to test the possible damage a biological attack on US soil could do. No samples of the substance exist today. Extra Notes: This case first aired on Unsolved Mysteries on May 9, 1997.
"

unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com...

Also here are the chemtrail patents of those years.

4948257 – August 14, 1990 – Laser optical measuring device and method for stabilizing fringe pattern spacing
1338343– August 14, 1990 – Process and Apparatus for the production of intense artificial Fog
4999637 – March 12, 1991 – Creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth
5003186 – March 26, 1991 – Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
5005355 – April 9, 1991 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
5038664 – August 13, 1991 – Method for producing a shell of relativistic particles at an altitude above the earths surface
5041760 – August 20, 1991 – Method and apparatus for generating and utilizing a compound plasma configuration
5041834 – August 20, 1991 – Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted
5056357 – October 15, 1991- Acoustic method for measuring properties of a mobile medium
5059909 – October 22, 1991 – Determination of particle size and electrical charge
5104069 – April 14, 1992 – Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft
5110502 – May 5, 1992 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
5156802 – October 20, 1992 – Inspection of fuel particles with acoustics
5174498 – December 29, 1992 – Cloud Seeding
5148173 – September 15, 1992 – Millimeter wave screening cloud and method
5245290 – September 14, 1993 – Device for determining the size and charge of colloidal particles by measuring electroacoustic effect
5286979 – February 15, 1994 – Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin
5296910 – March 22, 1994 – Method and apparatus for particle analysis
5327222 – July 5, 1994 – Displacement information detecting apparatus
5357865 – October 25, 1994 – Method of cloud seeding
5360162 – November 1, 1994 – Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

edit on 21-3-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Maybe the virus/bacterial agent was cultured in living hosts. Part or all off the host is then extracted (blood?) and mixed with propellant. Maybe this agent is an engineered low fatality version of something rather nastier and fatal. You administer it as you would the other and then use the results to map likely infection and fatality rates for your weaponised version.

Would you randomly inject chemical and biological pollutants into your body without knowing for certain what they did singly and in combination? Humanity has befouled the atmosphere with many of these things for thousands of years. Im not sure where I get this fact from but I remember hearing that there are something like 600 pollutants in the air that did not exist a few thousand years ago. Whos to say what may evolve from the soup of chems/bios/radiation. Hell the evolution lot bang on about how amino acids randomly came together to form lifegiving DNA. Maybe the pollution density of the air is approaching/supassed the density that existed in the 'primordial soup'. World wide evolution has not and will never stop.

Man made or natural I hope that someone somewhere knows what this was and has prepared for the large scale consequences if it fell on New York, London etc

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
Wow, so is this what all that "chemtrail" fuss is about? Yuck.

Ha ha ha ha. Oh boy, how the gullible spout forth.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
As it turns out the mystery does not stop here...indulge your self in these articles

www.popsci.com...

whofortedblog.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

In 1994, a strange phenomenon is happening in Oakville, Washington, USA. Areas with a population of about 665 people are surprised by a strange phenomenon that occurred in their areas. Rain fell in heavy, but not the usual rain, but rain mysterious substance in the form gels. The strangeness does not end there, after the mysterious rain subsided, some residents began to experience flu symptoms.

photosofthisworld.blogspot.co.uk...

I just came across this and I find it very strange. This substance was sent away for testing and was found to contain human blood cells and two types of bacteria found in the human gut. Normally if something strange falls from the sky its fish or something. But I have no explanation for this..

Any ideas..

looks like the 'star jelly' that supposedly accompanies meteorites

pretty crazy that it contains blood cells!? could it be we are being invaded by a parasite that uses humans as its host? a shot in the dark for sure but i guess anything's possible
edit on 22/3/13 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
double post
edit on 22/3/13 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

When corperations or countries are caught with illegal activities you can assume it is the tip of the ice-berg. It will be naive to think such institutions are always telling the truth and have only good intensions towards the people.

The YT-vid beneath is such an example...Who knows what and where this organic "weapon" came from. Maybe a screwed up experiment, the organic "blob" wasn't suppose to fall from the sky this way...

edit on 22/3/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This happened last summer, north of Seattle. There was this nasty gel on everything thing, it was so gross. Never did figure out what it was.

Wonder if it's something similar...duh duh duuuun.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sounds like a more plausible way of mankind starting.. eh Adam?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Unfortunately, people took the OP and ran away in several different directions.
That OP image is of frog gel, the substance some frogs create in which their young will grow and escape from, much like an egg shell. You can even see the little critters in the clear, sacs.

It used to be about every rural kid knew about and had "played" with this stuff. but no more, they aren't allowed outdoors much. 'Course,they didn't want to leave their video games and TVs much anyway..

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMind

You can't culture a virus in red blood cells.

There's no particular nutrient in blood that would make it a sole medium for bacterial growth, and blood is too expensive and hard to come by to use willy-nilly.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Unfortunately, people took the OP and ran away in several different directions.
That OP image is of frog gel, the substance some frogs create in which their young will grow and escape from, much like an egg shell. You can even see the little critters in the clear, sacs.

It used to be about every rural kid knew about and had "played" with this stuff. but no more, they aren't allowed outdoors much. 'Course,they didn't want to leave their video games and TVs much anyway..

You know, you're absolutely right. It's tadpole goo. You can see the tadpoles. This is around our pond in the spring.

edit on 22-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's funny how there was no mass spectrum analysis of the gel substrate. All these different samples sent to all these different labs, and not one scientist bothered to ask the relatively obvious question: Hmm, I wonder what this gel is made of?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectral Norm
It's funny how there was no mass spectrum analysis of the gel substrate. All these different samples sent to all these different labs, and not one scientist bothered to ask the relatively obvious question: Hmm, I wonder what this gel is made of?

Baby frog. See above picture, compare it to the OP.

eta: it would also explain the blood cells, if they were nucleated like frog blood.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Okay. Any explanation as to why it started raining frog eggs?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectral Norm
reply to post by Bedlam

Okay. Any explanation as to why it started raining frog eggs?

Something that picked up water from the surface of a pond. It rains frogs from time to time, why not tadpole balls?

You have to wonder, too, how isolated ponds in the woods become seeded with fish. But they do.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join