It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Bush do better if given a second term?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
just to go alittle off topic in refering to what someone had posted about the bin-ladens leaving the country. Please refer to this link Media Fund Twists The Truth

Now retuurning to the topic, I believe what ED is saying will be true to some aspect. He will do a somewhat better job than what he did. What person wouldn't have done the same thing he did during the 9/11 attacks. If you where put in that situation you cant tell me that what you would have done would have been different.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
He will sink this country right into the ground, we will invade Iran, I predict we'll be turned into rubble before long. (NUKES) and invasions- police state- the end of our rights. SOME of us do not want an all our nuclear war.
Not to mention the DRAFT. Most of you of draft age will be sorry. Very sorry.
But- i will not mourn our men wanting to fight. They voted, they had their chance. NOW IF BUSH WINS GO FIGHT HIS MISERABLE WAR AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Come on! We must get that backwards policy maker.. the man who bans life-saving research... the man who claims to be pro-freedom and choice yet is anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage. The same man that sends billions and billions of dollars to these never ending series of wars instead of taking care of the peoples basic needs at home. The man who wants to make it harder for workers to suceed. by eliminating overtime pay to benefit the mega corporations and kick the worker up his rectum

Lets go here, lets vote for someone with progressive policies.. and it isn't Bush!

Or prepare for another 4 years of constant war, more growing anti-American thoughts worldwide.. and increased terrorism risk.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well seing as Bush has won the election the question has become Will Bush do better now that he gets a second term. I strongley doubt he can, unless he makes a lot of changes in foreign and domestic policy. Without policitcal consequence nothing can get in his way now, except maybe the other branches of the US gov., and seeing as Congress is always arguing, the executive branch is probably the most powerful.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join