It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corruption and Sexual Misconduct in Army 841 EN BN Miami, Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This just goes to show you that there's corruption in the Army.
Marcelo has tried to go through the proper channels but has been consistently blocked.
And was even told to "get with the program or get out of the army."

The video speaks for itself. Everyone should watch.

The following is a video on the falsification of Army training documents, the endangering of Soldiers' lives, concealment of a sexual assault, and the perpetuation of an atmosphere a sexual harassment at the 841st Engineer Battalion in Miami, Florida.

To date no one has been held responsible for any of these actions.

I made this video as a record of my last official act as a commissioned officer in the United States Army.

The 841st EN BN has fostered a command climate ripe in the demoralizing atmosphere of sexual harassment and corruption.

Not only have the officers of the 841st EN BN fallen disgracefully short of meeting their moral, ethical and legal obligations to the Soldiers assigned to the unit, but our higher commands - the 926th EN BDE and the 412th Theater Engineer Command, are equally responsible for their lack of oversight and their tacit complicity following my initial reporting of these issues over 1 ½ year ago.

This is my last avenue for addressing these issues, as I have utilized my chain-of-command, the office of the inspector-general, and even my former-congressional representative, the Honorable Mr. Mario Diaz-Balart and my current representative, the Honorable Ms. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.

I personally cannot understand why no one has been held accountable for falsifying training documents, endangering the lives of Soldiers, concealing a sexual assault, and perpetuating an atmosphere a sexual harassment, given the amount of evidence I and others have provided or offered to provide.

Very respectfully,

CPT Marcelo A. Lucero
United States Army

Mods. I wasn't sure where else to post this. Please move to the appropriate forum if necessary.
Thanks.
edit on 21-3-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, we had to invade: I realise they didn't have WMDs like America does
but,
look at the way iraqis and afghanis treat their women!

edit on 21-3-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Wow really?
An actual conspiracy in the army and barely a response?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
They made the officer take down the video. I put it back up. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It's backup

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It's funny, that thing, when you blow the whistle, and nobody responds, and you realise you just exposed yourself to all the bad guys....

It's so funny.

ha ha

Sorry, but I do identify with that.

A search of your thread title shows the story did get some coverage. Pity the video's gone. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: grey580

It's funny, that thing, when you blow the whistle, and nobody responds, and you realise you just exposed yourself to all the bad guys....

It's so funny.

ha ha

Sorry, but I do identify with that.

A search of your thread title shows the story did get some coverage. Pity the video's gone. Thanks for posting this.

Considering the US is among the worst in the world on whistleblower rights, even lower than North Korea you really shouldn't be surprised.

top topics

join