It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Week for NWO - RFID goes Live March 23rd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

What im saying is this, the only way to receive the mark of the beast (no matter what it is chip, tattoo, etc.) is to go to a Sunday church during the Great Tribulation after it is a worldwide law for everyone to attend Sunday Church. This does not happen though until half way through the Tribulation, so we are still years away from the mark of the beast being implemented, but the great deception has been here for hundreds of years leading to the mark of the beast.

That is one theory.

Now maybe that is clearer to you? So currently we do not have a mark in effect. It is not Selfishness that is the mark of the beast. If that was the case we would have already been through all that tribulation.

Is the mark placed on the skin? In each of the Revelation passages describing the mark of the beast, we are told the mark is placed on the forehead or hand, not in or under. No Greek words are used to suggest the mark is placed in, beneath or under the skin. The Greek word for in is "en", and is also a primary preposition that has a more distinct meaning denoting position (Strong's #1722). Also not referenced is the Greek primary preposition "hupo" meaning under or beneath (Strong's #5259), further indicating the mark is literally placed on the skin.

Read 2 Timothy 3 1-5 again. Clearly, the mark was outlined there and is in relation to pride. The source of pride is selfishness. Love is its antithesis. Why would anyone take a mark, fully knowing what the Bible has outlined on the issue. Do you think the news might spread the word that many people refuse due to faith? Of course. The .00005% of the population that doesn't already know will know for sure when it engages.

How will the mark be applied? When considering advancements in technology, prophecy scholars and students alike understand that data collection technologies will be critical to the implementation of the mark, which may be applied by a laser tattoo using permanent invisible RFID ink. RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) ink can be read through the hairs of animals for tracking and other purposes.

A LITERAL TATOO done by a LASER in SPECIAL INK and NOT a CHIP.

Reading the greek is so much clearer. I suggest looking up original passages in greek and compareing them.

I agree. The technology will improve to the point that it is just what the Bible suggests.

I think we agree more than we disagree. Simply look at what I say about selfishness. All Biblical symbols must be reduced to the seed from which they come. Baptism is a good example.

Amni - River of life
Amnio - Boul that catches the blood of the lamb
Amnion - Sack surrounding the life in the water
Amniotic fluid - Water of the womb
Amnesia - Condition of the water (not remembering)
Amnesty - Forgiveness

One seed branches out. The mark of the beast has many branches. What is the seed?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Gods Gift 2 Us was Eternal Life!!!!!

Im not Takin no chip!!!!!!....

Im preparin myself for the

Next 10 years just incase

i have to go thru anything..........

edit on 25-3-2013 by May2nd5050 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join