It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Week for NWO - RFID goes Live March 23rd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Those fools would have to kill me to get a chip inside my skin.

"It is better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees"
-Emiliano Zapata

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have done the research on this. The original RFID chip requirement was dropped out of the final bill due to outcry, but the language of the bill certainly includes ALL class II devices (including RFID).

What I got from my research is that the infrastructure for RFID tracking is already in place, so if there was a "national emergency" (or false flag), people could be convinced that being chipped is for their own safety and convenience.

The OP is right. It wouldn't be a case of people being forced, but rather, people being sold on it, so that they do it willingly.

I anticipate that all babies born in hospitals in the future will be chipped "for their own good".

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I have done the research on this. The original RFID chip requirement was dropped out of the final bill due to outcry, but the language of the bill certainly includes ALL class II devices (including RFID).

What I got from my research is that the infrastructure for RFID tracking is already in place, so if there was a "national emergency" (or false flag), people could be convinced that being chipped is for their own safety and convenience.

The OP is right. It wouldn't be a case of people being forced, but rather, people being sold on it, so that they do it willingly.

I anticipate that all babies born in hospitals in the future will be chipped "for their own good".

It's still in there but in a clandestine way. It's part of another bill referenced in the ACA. Also realize the implementation and indeed any requirements and things not explicitly stated are at the discretion of the healthcare secretary who at this time is Kathleen Sebelius. This person wields a lot of power from the document.

RFID is just what it says. A means of identification. Think about this. The same people who were against voter ID are the same people who support this. Kind of ironic huh?

The only thing that consoles me in all of this is the idea that those same people who are proponents of this, will be subjected to the same things the rest of us are - what ever they may be. And for those who helped in subverting our freedoms? They'll be the first marched off to any detention facilities if there are any. They could never be trusted by those they helped enable this because they're sell-outs and will always be that. Criminals know not to trust other criminals and low echelon people who shill and subvert will be the first to go, so there's no trails to follow.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by abeverage

"Universal healthcare" is a ruse. It will be universal healthcare rationing. It's called the Affordable Health Care Act and it's already increased the costs of healthcare exponentially. Take your chip and shove it!

My chip? I don't have one...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by abeverage
So what is the problem with taking this RFID other than of course the typical "Hacking?

We have been id'ing people since we could start writing this is just a digital form of it. Unless you can give me a more nefarious reasons.

Other than the fact that the Bible expressly predicts this technology in Revelation 13, It is a form of control over commerce. The first step is to mandate that you purchase obamacare. The next step is the same story, second verse. We also have the coming UNESCO Carbon Tax and Trading System for the new monetary system. Do a search for UNESCO and Carbon Trading. What do you see?

UNESCO and Biosphere Reserves for Carbon Trading

ONE MORE TIME! The mark of the BEAST is NOT IN EFFECT UNTIL THE ANTICHRIST COME TO POWER AND SAYS WORSHIP ME OR DIE. Is it that hard to understand that? And do you honestly thing it will be technological? Tech can always be destroyed and removed but a spiritual mark on your soul cannot.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

reply to post by EnochWasRight

Educate yourself

My education is sufficient. But how about you read the Text you posted yourself instead ?

Your avatar proclaims the problem:

Ode·rint dum me·tu·ant: let them hate, so long as they fear.

Here is the educated response to this: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Love your enemies.

edit on 22-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The propaganda is thick already. They are sowing fear into people over the baby thing. "What if someone took your baby out of the hospital?" The guy in the video below actually makes the case based on this premise. Some of you may not have caught the last video I posted.

This may be the tipping point for people to wake up. It's will also be a dividing line to make a choice. Not only will people be obligated to make this choice, but they will also be forced to make the choice to believe God finally or embrace the world completely. This is the apex of the choice of selfishness. Do we trust God to supply our needs or do we look to Government as our saviors? God will be there demonstrating his goodness to those who make the correct choice. The meek will inherit the Earth.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

ONE MORE TIME! The mark of the BEAST is NOT IN EFFECT UNTIL THE ANTICHRIST COME TO POWER AND SAYS WORSHIP ME OR DIE. Is it that hard to understand that? And do you honestly thing it will be technological? Tech can always be destroyed and removed but a spiritual mark on your soul cannot.

We have never been without the mark of the beast. It's selfishness.

2 Timothy 3

2 Timothy 3
New International Version (NIV)
3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

----Notice that there are 18 identifiers of selfishness (6+6+6). Our fruit of knowledge (Technology) matches this mark. Carbon is the foundation of this technology (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons) and is the reason the breath (Nitrogen 777, and Oxygen 888) will depart in Fire (999 - Flourine). Water puts out fire. Unless we use it, the Carbon will kill the Earth. The Beast is our selfishness.

How do we identify this mark in mankind? It's the animal nature that chooses the rest of the passage rather than giving to others. The False Priests, Moneychangers and experts in the law are marked as the builders that reject the chiefcornerstone of giving. Repentance is overcoming selfishness. Taking the name of Christ means taking the character.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That would be rather difficult, as it's physically impossible.

You can't track an implant like a Verichip. Just can't.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ode·rint dum me·tu·ant: let them hate, so long as they fear.

that's actually the motto of a non-public group that flies drones for the AF, amongst other things, called TENCAP. They don't do average drone hits, just odd ones. Also other developments that relate to satellite surveillance.

Given the avatar, I'd say there might be some connection, and not some arcane mystic thing.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

How are you planning for nitrogen and oxygen to transmute to fluorine? You can't get there from there. Even with fusion.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Fluorine is the inversion of the Carbon with God (777) and Christ (888) symbolized as between mankind and Satan.

How are you planning for nitrogen and oxygen to transmute to fluorine? You can't get there from there. Even with fusion.

Fluorine enriches uranium. It's mixed with our toothpaste and drinking water to calcify the pineal gland. When mixed with Carbon, it makes fluorocarbon. The breath of God breathed into mankind is the Nitrogen cycle and the Oxygen that results from the plants. Take any of these away and mankind dies. Our own fruit of knowledge kills us. This is what God told us all along. Our choice either preserves Earth or destroys it. We inherited a rain forest. We will leave it a burning field of weeds.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You can track cattle. WIFI can triangulate and read tags easy enough.

LINK

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You can track cattle. WIFI can triangulate and read tags easy enough.

LINK

That's not an implant. It's a big active tag, with batteries in, on the outside of the cow.

eta: I might point out, it's a cell phone strapped to a cow. Literally.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Fluorine is the inversion of the Carbon with God (777) and Christ (888) symbolized as between mankind and Satan.

Fluorine enriches uranium.

Not really, it's a handy way to convert uranium to a gas you can sort of work with in a centrifuge or gas column. But it doesn't 'enrich' the uranium.

Also you can't make fluorine from oxygen and nitrogen, even if you hypothesize some sort of fusion.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Fluorine enriches uranium.

You didn't read my posts correctly. Go back and read my premise. I said nothing about using any element to transmute another. I simply pointed out the symbolism within the elements.

Not really, it's a handy way to convert uranium to a gas you can sort of work with in a centrifuge or gas column. But it doesn't 'enrich' the uranium.

Also you can't make fluorine from oxygen and nitrogen, even if you hypothesize some sort of fusion.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

(Nitrogen 777, and Oxygen 888) will depart in Fire (999 - Flourine).

Actually, it'll depart as nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, water vapor and assorted ketones.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

(Nitrogen 777, and Oxygen 888) will depart in Fire (999 - Flourine).

Actually, it'll depart as nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, water vapor and assorted ketones.

No, the Nitrogen cycle depends on the soil. The fire destroys the process of generating the cycle. You are creating your own pretext based on looking at the surface and trying to deny truth. I am speaking of the potential of intent affecting our ecosystem. By the way, intent is by design. Intention is simply wanting something to be so.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The scriptures are very clear about the mark of the beast.

1. You MUST WORSHIP the beast and its image to receive the mark of the beast.

2. If you receive the mark of the beast you will BE ABLE to buy or sell.

3. Those who receive the mark of the beast will have been DECEIVED by the beast to receive his mark.

4. If you receive the mark of the beast you will without a doubt go to hell and then the Lake of Fire.

What im saying is this, the only way to receive the mark of the beast (no matter what it is chip, tattoo, etc.) is to go to a Sunday church during the Great Tribulation after it is a worldwide law for everyone to attend Sunday Church. This does not happen though until half way through the Tribulation, so we are still years away from the mark of the beast being implemented, but the great deception has been here for hundreds of years leading to the mark of the beast.

Now maybe that is clearer to you? So currently we do not have a mark in effect. It is not Selfishness that is the mark of the beast. If that was the case we would have already been through all that tribulation.

Is the mark placed on the skin? In each of the Revelation passages describing the mark of the beast, we are told the mark is placed on the forehead or hand, not in or under. No Greek words are used to suggest the mark is placed in, beneath or under the skin. The Greek word for in is "en", and is also a primary preposition that has a more distinct meaning denoting position (Strong's #1722). Also not referenced is the Greek primary preposition "hupo" meaning under or beneath (Strong's #5259), further indicating the mark is literally placed on the skin.

How will the mark be applied? When considering advancements in technology, prophecy scholars and students alike understand that data collection technologies will be critical to the implementation of the mark, which may be applied by a laser tattoo using permanent invisible RFID ink. RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) ink can be read through the hairs of animals for tracking and other purposes.

A LITERAL TATOO done by a LASER in SPECIAL INK and NOT a CHIP.

Reading the greek is so much clearer. I suggest looking up original passages in greek and compareing them.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

The scriptures are very clear about the mark of the beast.

1. You MUST WORSHIP the beast and its image to receive the mark of the beast.

2. If you receive the mark of the beast you will BE ABLE to buy or sell.

3. Those who receive the mark of the beast will have been DECEIVED by the beast to receive his mark.

4. If you receive the mark of the beast you will without a doubt go to hell and then the Lake of Fire.

1. The beast is the nature of Satan in man. Selfishness is that animal nature when we worship self over the whole. The image of the beast is what we produce from our fruit of knowledge. The Bible calls this a graven image.

Deuteronomy 4

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below.

Name the technologies listed in this set of verses.

2. Ultimately, this will be true. To continue in Babylon, you will be forced to comply. Those who don't are coming out of Egypt.

3. Agreed. Selfishness will win over giving. God's will is to give and receive only. The thief takes. God will forces us to either come out of Egypt or continue with them into the fire. Most Christians are spending the candle to shed the light.

4. Selfishness will do this to you. The flaming sword protects the tree of life. It is the very sWORD that cuts us to the bone. It's double edged.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join