It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Week for NWO - RFID goes Live March 23rd

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Educate yourself into the exact nature of rfid class iii semi-passive biobond. Your new RFID includes some amazing technologies. LINK You can even get your credit report included on the chip. So many uses on such a tiny chip. With a range of 100 meters and increasing, this chip is a wonder of NWO development.

Again, totally incorrect. BioBond is a plastic woven sheath that goes around the part to keep it from migrating, it's not MADE of BioBond. Also, you cannot get your 'credit report on the chip', which is just nuts. Like your cite states, there's a 16 digit unique identifier on there, nothing else. Also, it's not 'semi-passive', there's no such thing, it's totally passive. There are semi-active parts (not semi-passive) but those have batteries in and are not for implanting. It also doesn't have a range of 100 meters. Maybe 10cm.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRightCheck my post above on the recent report to the commerce commission. They have big plans for this technology. We are one law away from requiring this in every human on Earth. Obamacare was just a start.
But maybe I missed the relevant part ?

Yes, the legislation itself. Read it for understanding.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
So what is the problem with taking this RFID other than of course the typical "Hacking?

We have been id'ing people since we could start writing this is just a digital form of it. Unless you can give me a more nefarious reasons.

Other than the fact that the Bible expressly predicts this technology in Revelation 13,

You might try doing a bit of research on what "charagma" means, the exact wording of the phrases used to describe the 'mark' in Revelations 13 in the original Greek, and what a tefillin is. Once you get past the Texe Marrs crap on the net and actually understand what John is describing, get back to us.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You did not answer my question. So what? And what about babies? Surely hospitals will be implanting children shortly after they are born with our without parental consent. So what?

The mark of the beast is not, at least that I can see, a chip. It is selfishness. The mark is only an indication a person is willing to go to preserve his own selfishness.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

There are 18 identifiers (6+6+6). God is making it so abundantly clear that anyone who denies this will suffer these reactions:

Revelation 16

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

These chips emit radiation.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

We are here to deny your ignorance. You can hit the back button if this bothers you.

And luckily for you, I am here to bring enlightenment to yours! I can design these things. I don't mean buying them off the shelf, I've done them from just csp parts put together all the way down to semi-custom die design. They're really simplistic.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Twaddle. Total, utter, twaddle.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

So what is the problem with taking this RFID other than of course the typical "Hacking?

We have been id'ing people since we could start writing this is just a digital form of it. Unless you can give me a more nefarious reasons.

Other than the fact that the Bible expressly predicts this technology in Revelation 13,

You might try doing a bit of research on what "charagma" means, the exact wording of the phrases used to describe the 'mark' in Revelations 13 in the original Greek, and what a tefillin is. Once you get past the Texe Marrs crap on the net and actually understand what John is describing, get back to us.

LINK TO YOUR DEFINITIONS

And before cell phones used fractal geometry to improve antennas, they had wire antennas sticking up from the unit. Your point only shows that the technology will improve. The technology you are referring to is already here.

"TThe Greek word for mark is charagma. Strong's Concordance defines charagma as "a scratch or etching", "a badge of servitude", "graven", and finally "mark" [5]. Strong's also notes that charagma is directly related to the Greek word charax, which means "to sharpen to a point" and also describes "a stake"

Did you watch the video?

edit on 21-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ok! You actually found 'charagma'! Now, explain it to me without looking at your link. Don't use the same terms. Same with 'tefillin'. I'll check to see if it doesn't match your phrasing.

And before cell phones used fractal geometry to improve antennas, they had wire antennas sticking up from the unit. Your point only shows that the technology will improve.

Which point would that be? Oh, btw, the IO9 article doesn't have squat to do with RFID implants. Try again.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Twaddle. Total, utter, twaddle.

Ignorance is ignoring. I should have posted a link to the FCC radiation regulations. Here it is: Radiation Regulations FCC

Radiation Emitting Products

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

"TThe Greek word for mark is charagma. Strong's Concordance defines charagma as "a scratch or etching", "a badge of servitude", "graven", and finally "mark" [5]. Strong's also notes that charagma is directly related to the Greek word charax, which means "to sharpen to a point" and also describes "a stake"

Did you watch the video?

It also means "an oath", "a commitment" or "a binding contract", as in 'he made his mark'. In the context of tefillin, you might start to see where John is coming from.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Ignorance is ignoring. I should have posted a link to the FCC radiation regulations. Here it is...

Great! Now try reading it for understanding and not for keywords. Come back and tell us what it addresses, specifically.

You're going to find that it has to do with the effects of RFID on equipment, and the effects of the RFID readers on equipment, in particular the effect of the RFID reader on implanted devices, like pacemakers and insulin pumps.

While I understand googling for keywords and never, ever reading the cite it produces is common on ATS, you've done it more than once in the thread, you really ought to try it.

eta: you just did it again, when you edited your post above to add another cite that has "fda" and "radiation" in it. You didn't look at the contents at all. Try reading...the...cite.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Did you watch the video?

It also means "an oath", "a commitment" or "a binding contract", as in 'he made his mark'. In the context of tefillin, you might start to see where John is coming from.

Better yet, the search I did into the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet describes the mark of the Spirit in relation. Two Crossed Sticks - TAV In relation, this marking for salvation is by taking the name of Christ. The name is the character. What was the character of Christ? Giving. SelfLESSness.

What is the mark for destruction?

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

18 identifiers of the mark. MARK THIS! 6+6+6

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Ignorance is ignoring. I should have posted a link to the FCC radiation regulations. Here it is...

Great! Now try reading it for understanding and not for keywords. Come back and tell us what it addresses, specifically.

You're going to find that it has to do with the effects of RFID on equipment, and the effects of the RFID readers on equipment, in particular the effect of the RFID reader on implanted devices, like pacemakers and insulin pumps.

While I understand googling for keywords and never, ever reading the cite it produces is common on ATS, you've done it more than once in the thread, you really ought to try it.

eta: you just did it again, when you edited your post above to add another cite that has "fda" and "radiation" in it. You didn't look at the contents at all. Try reading...the...cite.

Maybe you didn't read. The second link is listed on the first. Radiation Safety on the top left. I added it to ensure you read it. Anything that emits a powerful cellular signal emits radiation. I read the link earlier today before I posted the thread. Again, possibly, you should take a moment to read. It specifies what I mentioned in relation to the OP. No more and no less.

If you read the other links I posted, RFID, as in the video, attaches with a biochemical attachment to your cells. I go with the book of Revelation on this one.

Rev 16

2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You did not answer my question. So what? And what about babies? Surely hospitals will be implanting children shortly after they are born with our without parental consent. So what?

The mark of the beast is not, at least that I can see, a chip. It is selfishness. The mark is only an indication a person is willing to go to preserve his own selfishness.

2 Timothy 3

There are 18 identifiers (6+6+6). God is making it so abundantly clear that anyone who denies this will suffer these reactions:

Revelation 16

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

Ok so I watched the video with the annoying repetitious song. Obama is not The AntiChrist nor was Bush or Clinton! They may all be evil self-centered men with their own agendas but none have publicly denied Christ. And even if he is SO WHAT? I would have to bow before him and worship him and deny Christ myself.

Please tell me why universal health care is so scary to so called Christians? Would JESUS be against health care for everyone or just the rich? Would he or TRUE Christians let a single child suffer in this country? The reason there is a need for Obamacare is that this system we have is corrupt and there are not enough caring TRUE Christians to cover the bills...
edit on 21-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't read. The second link is listed on the first. Radiation Safety on the top left. I added it to ensure you read it. Anything that emits a powerful cellular signal emits radiation. I read the link earlier today before I posted the thread. Again, possibly, you should take a moment to read. It specifies what I mentioned in relation to the OP. No more and no less.

*sigh* Ok, let's take your two FDA cites and parse them for you, as you aren't going to try, and it's the usual ATS I'm rubber and you're glue retort in place of you stopping to read it.

We'll start with the second one. Radiation Safety

This link discusses the FDA's program that regulates radiation emitting hospital equipment. Specifically, radiological imaging equipment.

It is also to balance the beneficial use of radiation by ensuring that each patient receives the appropriate radiation dose using the appropriate, medically necessary imaging exam at the appropriate time.

Reading this part, you'll see "imaging exam" and "radiation dose" used in the very same sentence! Whoa! It's almost like they're describing x-ray and mri machines! Because, of course, that's what this is about. Another giveaway are the links on the top left, that address medical imaging and x-ray machines.

So, your second cite that you are so sure is about RFID is about x-ray machines.

Next, the first one: Electromagnetic compatibility

Now, on my planet, electromagnetic compatibility is all about making sure devices don't interfere with each other. Given that it's the FDA, one could suspect before starting that this one's going to involve medical equipment not interfering with other medical equipment, and so it is.

The first three paragraphs are all about how RFID is nice and useful in a hospital environment. It's lead-in, introduction, what one of our engineers calls 'our stuff is pretty' filler.

Past the first three paragraphs, you hit the meat of it:

However, RFID emissions also have the potential to affect electronic medical devices. To date, FDA has received no reports of injuries resulting from RFID. But preliminary FDA testing has shown that some RFID emitters potentially could slow the rate of pacemakers or cause implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) to deliver inappropriate shocks. Other electronic medical devices could also react inappropriately in the presence of RFID.

Here's what the humanities guys call the topic paragraph for the article. RFID emissions have the potential to affect other medical devices. The rest of the cite revolves around that.

An aside - RFID implants such as the Verichip do NOT ever emit any radiation at all. They never transmit. Anything. It doesn't work that way. I'm sure we'll get to that eventually in this thread. All the "RFID emissions" there are will be coming from the reader, sometimes called the interrogator, and you'll see that's what they talk about in your cite.

n 2006, FDA, in collaboration with the AAMI Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices EMC Task Force, conducted laboratory tests of pacemaker and ICD reactions to RFID. In this study, the devices were exposed to emissions from RFID readers operating at three different frequencies and at various distances from the devices. Results of the study showed inappropriate reactions in some of the devices, including inhibited pacing and inappropriate delivery of ICD therapy.

For instance - in this paragraph, you'll see that they say they exposed pacers and ICDs to RFID readers. Not 'chips', not 'implants', but the reader. They explicity state that they exposed them to a reader. Why? Because only the reader emits, not the parts. That's why they don't worry about it in your cite.

Again, from your cite, testing the reader:

During in-vitro testing, 15 pacemakers and 15 ICDs were exposed to passive RFID readers in three frequency bands: low frequency (134 kHz), high frequency (13.56 MHz) and ultra high frequency (915 MHz).

And again:

The results from this research confirmed the preliminary findings from the earlier study: significant effects were observed when pacemakers and ICDs were exposed to RFID readers, especially low frequency RFID readers.

and again:

Although in-vitro testing has demonstrated the potential for clinically significant reactions when pacemakers and ICDs are exposed to RFID readers at maximum power and at close range...

ad nauseam.

It really pays to read the cite you're using as source material.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't read. The second link is listed on the first. Radiation Safety on the top left. I added it to ensure you read it. Anything that emits a powerful cellular signal emits radiation. I read the link earlier today before I posted the thread.

Here's another thing you're doing constantly in the thread. You need to understand the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation. Physicists use 'radiation' as a catch-all term for any sort of EM or particulate radiation like alpha, beta and neutrons. So, in that framework, the light from your bedlamp is 'radiation', the light on your laptop is radiation, the light of a candle is radiation, the warmth of your cheek is radiation. The physics guys are expecting you to read in context to spot the differences between ionizing and non-ionizing, but for folks with no science education, it gets confusing.

Here's something to remember. Until you get up into UV, it's not ionizing. It can't directly affect chemical structures. Red light won't give you sunburn, but UV can. Because UV is ionizing and red light is not. WAY WAY down the EM spectrum from there is radio, way WAY into the 'non-ionizing' part of the EM spectrum. The emission from a cell phone is not radiation in the sense that gammas from a reactor are radiation. One is not ionizing, the other is. In the same sense, the TV and radio stations around you are emitting the very same sorts of radiation! Your neighbor's CB rig as well. In fact, RFID readers used for implants are in the 100s of kHz, way below the lowest frequency AM station in terms of photon energy. So, no radiation sores or burns from RFID, I'm afraid, no matter what Texe tells you.

More to the point, implants don't emit at all. They never transmit. Anything. It all comes from the reader.

If you read the other links I posted, RFID, as in the video, attaches with a biochemical attachment to your cells. I go with the book of Revelation on this one.

Rev 16

2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The problem here is that your video is purest swill for the credulous, it's not what we call 'reality based'.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Educate yourself into the exact nature of rfid class iii semi-passive biobond. Your new RFID includes some amazing technologies. LINK You can even get your credit report included on the chip. So many uses on such a tiny chip. With a range of 100 meters and increasing, this chip is a wonder of NWO development.

Again, totally incorrect. BioBond is a plastic woven sheath that goes around the part to keep it from migrating, it's not MADE of BioBond. Also, you cannot get your 'credit report on the chip', which is just nuts. Like your cite states, there's a 16 digit unique identifier on there, nothing else. Also, it's not 'semi-passive', there's no such thing, it's totally passive. There are semi-active parts (not semi-passive) but those have batteries in and are not for implanting. It also doesn't have a range of 100 meters. Maybe 10cm.

Biobond is added around the unit to adhere to the cellular structure around it, just as I said. Already used in animals.

LIFECHIPS STAY WHERE YOU PUT THEM Glass-enclosed microchips are prone to movement once implanted in the tissue. Destron Fearing has solved this problem with our patented Bio-Bond® process. · Our microchips are encased in an insert micro-capsule made of bio-compatible material · Bio-Bond enables the animal’s tissue to permanently anchor the microchip at the desired anatomical site · LifeChip stays where it should, for the health your animals and reading convenience

Biobond

Next, you are already tracked for credit reporting from your cards: LINK

Next, I already linked the thing about credit reports in the OP: Credit Reporting within this article.

Quote: "Identity Security Products and Services

National Credit Report.com, LLC, or NCRC, is engaged in the consumer provision of credit reports, credit score and credit monitoring products. This business provides an easy-to-use medium for consumers to retrieve and review their credit history, as well as monitor their credit files with one or all three of the major credit reporting bureaus: Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.

The three credit reporting repositories have agreements with a number of credit reporting resellers, allowing them to in turn supply companies, like NationalCreditReport.com, that resell their products and services, separately or bundled, with other services to consumers. NCRC has an agreement with one of the resellers.

Our products and services are offered to consumers principally on a monthly subscription basis. Subscription fees are generally billed directly to the subscriber’s credit card. The prices to subscribers of various configurations of our monitoring products and services range generally from $14.95 to $19.95 per month. As a means of allowing customers to become familiar with our services, we often offer free trial periods.

A substantial number of our subscribers cancel their subscriptions each year. Because there is a marketing and search cost to acquire a new subscriber and produce initial fulfillment materials, subscribers typically must be retained for a number of months to cover these costs. Not all subscribers are retained for a sufficient period of time to achieve positive cash flow returns on these costs. Beginning in early 2011, we ceased acquiring new subscribers for our identity security and credit reporting businesses."

As for passive and semi-passive, I refer you to the video again and to this wiki: LINK

Also, here...How Stuff Works

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Ok so I watched the video with the annoying repetitious song. Obama is not The AntiChrist nor was Bush or Clinton! They may all be evil self-centered men with their own agendas but none have publicly denied Christ. And even if he is SO WHAT? I would have to bow before him and worship him and deny Christ myself.

Please tell me why universal health care is so scary to so called Christians? Would JESUS be against health care for everyone or just the rich? Would he or TRUE Christians let a single child suffer in this country? The reason there is a need for Obamacare is that this system we have is corrupt and there are not enough caring TRUE Christians to cover the bills...

A system based on taking is corrupt. One based on giving would meet the needs of the many. I've explained that this chip is not the mark of the beast. Selfishness is the mark. Clearly, the mark of commerce has an application to the success or failure of any human endeavor.

Selfishness is the mark of any beast. Why are we in debt in our society? Because, in the 70's, the Carter administration setup a ponzi scheme called the petrol dollar. As long as the Fed receives petrol dollars, grants and aid can be given out like candy to corporations as free loans. Foreign countries comply as long as we give them aid as well. America can purchase cheap china goods and our own gas for nothing, diverting the debt back to the system. As long as that pool of money keeps flowing, we get free stuff. The debt simply accumulates. The problem is, that debt has now hit a tipping point and the revenue required to keep our military in business protecting it has caused a severe imbalance. To fix this problem of the moneychnagers tables being turned (Global Financial Meltdown and Christ Entering the Temple), they will need a new financing system. Are the tables turned? Do the peacemakers have any rest (or bribe money left)?

Here it is: UNESCO Biosphere Reserves

Say I am incorrect all you want. All anyone needs to do is track the progress of UNESCO on the topic of Carbon Tax, Carbon Trading, Biosphere Reserves and RFID. They are the ones pushing it all on the world with our government's permission. Do you remember the first attempt at this? Cap and Trade? It's potential is trillions of your dollars taken by government with the disguise of saving the world.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of our fruit of knowledge--technology. Genesis 3 and Revelation 13 are tied at the hip.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Biobond is added around the unit to adhere to the cellular structure around it, just as I said. Already used in animals.

It's almost like you're confusing our posts now. I said 'biobond is a sheath around the part to stop it from migrating', which your cites here agree with. YOU said "Educate yourself into the exact nature of rfid class iii semi-passive biobond", which while it doesn't exactly make sense, implies that the RFID itself is biobond. Class III biobond at that.

Next, you are already tracked for credit reporting from your cards: LINK

Of course you are. This doesn't have jack to do, however, with your claim that your credit report is stored on the RFID chip, which is not true.

As for passive and semi-passive, I refer you to the video again and to this wiki: LINK

Also, here...How Stuff Works

In the biz, no one would call them 'semi passive', those are what are known as 'semi active'. The receiver is powered by a local battery. You wouldn't (and don't ) use them for implants.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Linked to Cancer 1

Linked to Cancer 2

Linked to Cancer 3

Cancer Link 4

Of course, more testing would be necessary. Would this stop the government from a mass requirement? Surly they would do the testing first. The government has proven itself to be of the highest moral value when it comes to the health of its citizens. No risk at all.

Revelation 16

It boils down to who you trust.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join