It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran will 'annihilate' cities if Israel attacks: Khamenei

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

They did it in WW2 as you previously mentioned earlier in this thread, so there is no doubt in my mind that they would do it again in order to self fulfill their prophecies and foward their agenda.

Mentioning the real history of WW2 when it comes to Zionism is a very taboo subject around here but sometimes it must be mentioned...personally I try and avoid it as much as possible as most people aren't ready to accept the reality of it and respond with various unrealistic accusations that I rather not mention.

But you are so true, it is the real Jews who would suffer along with the Iranians. Who knows how far this conflict might spread once it begins...the whole region could be "wiped off the map" and it won't be the Iranians doing it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Unproven claims? Had you been asleep for the past decades?

Had Israel EVER sought for war upon Iran in the past?

NEVER! THey ONLY responded once Iran CONTINUALLY threatened to wipe Israel off the map, spoken in public, with no misqoutation in english or arabic, to spare your further pathetic and lame excuse attempts to whitewash the rear end of your idols - the Iran leadership. The iran military even have missiles and slogans on parade displayed with notes aiming for Israel, a soveriegn state recognised by UN and world.

Not only that, they claimed that their nukes were for peaceful means and YET, refused entry to international nuke inspectors to inspect sites for safety, a concern by all mankind espacially after Fukishyma incident. What does Iran hide?

ANd then they admitted to high nuke enrichment, higher than necessary for peaceful use.

So what the hell is going on?

Simply, - your idols of Iran had been friggin screwing our world with continued deception, and you have the guts to come here on ATS to spew halftruths and lies? Have you no shame in taking ATS members as fools?

So cut your BS and attempts to ply falsehoods here, no matter how sweet you try to play your words here. It fools none, except the simple minded such as dark and stormy weathered village idiots.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

And you think the Israeli's don't have provoking messages on their hardware? Go teach yourself some Arabic, go look up a few verses from the end of a Koran and then say Oh Shhhht. Both sides are pulling this crap off and because of the wests inabiity to read languages such as Arabic, we don't see what our side is up to. Arabs are very religious conscience (Just like you by the sounds of it) and what the Israeli's are doing is provoking not only Iran, but most Muslims.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Unproven claims?

Did I stutter?

Yes, unproven claims...

Had you been asleep for the past decades?

No, I have been wide awake, I wish I could say the same for you.

Had Israel EVER sought for war upon Iran in the past?

Yes, over the last several decades...how long have they been saying Iran is "close to possessing nuclear weapons"?

How long have they been saying "All options are on the table"?

NEVER!

You seem rather convinced, regrettably you are wrong.

THey ONLY responded once Iran CONTINUALLY threatened to wipe Israel off the map, spoken in public, with no misqoutation in english or arabic, to spare your further pathetic and lame excuse attempts to whitewash the rear end of your idols - the Iran leadership. The iran military even have missiles and slogans on parade displayed with notes aiming for Israel, a soveriegn state recognised by UN and world.

The whole "Wipe Israel off the map" propaganda has been proven false on numerous occasions from multiple sources including those who mistranslated and you continue to parrot this non sense which automatically puts your credibility into question.

FYI...I do not idolize the Iranian leadership. I am just sick of Zionism and the problems it causes for the Middle East and the world.

Not only that, they claimed that their nukes were for peaceful means and YET, refused entry to international nuke inspectors to inspect sites for safety, a concern by all mankind espacially after Fukishyma incident. What does Iran hide?

Now you are all over the place and I am unsure what you are trying to say. Iran isn't hiding anything as they are signatories to the NPT and are in full accordance for the most part minus a few set backs due to sanctions that were incorrectly put into effect...meanwhile...what is Israel hiding?

What does Fukushima have to do with all this?

I am unable to comprehend the rest of your post as it does not make any sense or seem relevant to the topic in the OP and I am not going to take your bait and defend myself from your ad hom attacks and false accusations based on your biased inability to realize what is really happening.

Let's try and keep it civil okay?

Or is your intention to get this thread shut down?
edit on 3/21/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yeah right, go ahead. Pull the religious card and drag all innocent muslims into this conflict.

Your kind had long been doing that for centuries. That's a perfected art from Iran's deposed monarchs once muslims conquered that pagan land, and had never ceased to drag simple minded to kill one another. Even today, Sunnis and Shias had been killing one another unabetted.

Who are the zionists? IF they are that harmful, they surely must have names. Even terrorists today can be identified. SO who had the apostate infidel Khameni and his dogs named as these mythical 'zionists'? Or heck, is killing every jew and then label them as 'zionist' the most efficient way to genocide a People? Seems your kind love to play games with words and semantics.

Iran had hope that using jews would temporary paused this conflict, so that Iran could gain power through nuke. Great plan, but mankind aint stupid on what's going on.

So, do cut further BS propaganda from Iran. It's lapdogs are aplenty in the world, from sweet talkers to killers of innocents.

But its your freedom to spout your lies, to use or abuse, as your kind had used and misused religion to sow conflict amongst humanity, to pit brother against brother.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Yeah right, go ahead. Pull the religious card and drag all innocent muslims into this conflict.

This isn't about whos wrong and whos right. Its about whos wrong and when I look at the situation in the Middle East, yes I can agree with you that the Iranian regime are not saints but with that, I can see the exact same comin from Israel. This is not a dig at the civilians of either country, both deserve to live in peace, this is a dig at the governments controlling Israel and also Iran though we must remember, the Zionsits moved into the Iranians backyard posing as Jews.

Your kind had long been doing that for centuries. That's a perfected art from Iran's deposed monarchs once muslims conquered that pagan land, and had never ceased to drag simple minded to kill one another. Even today, Sunnis and Shias had been killing one another unabetted.

What about Protestants and Catholics in Ireland? Every religion goes through issues. If the Shi'as and the Sunni's want to wipe each other off the planet, who gives us the right to intervene and makes things 10 times worse?

Who are the zionists? IF they are that harmful, they surely must have names. Even terrorists today can be identified. SO who had the apostate infidel Khameni and his dogs named as these mythical 'zionists'? Or heck, is killing every jew and then label them as 'zionist' the most efficient way to genocide a People? Seems your kind love to play games with words and semantics.

Zionists are a political movement and I'm surprised you don't know nothing about them. Joe Biden has just admitted to being a Zionist, They have been invading TV screens here in Aus for the past few months justifying Israel's stance. Who are they? Thats a great question because they certainly aren't religious Jews.

Iran had hope that using jews would temporary paused this conflict, so that Iran could gain power through nuke. Great plan, but mankind aint stupid on what's going on.

Iran have Jews in their country.. Do you really believe they are looking to wipe out Jews? Palestine is important part of their history also. The last thing they want is Jerusalem in ruins and a wasteland nobody can use.

So, do cut further BS propaganda from Iran. It's lapdogs are aplenty in the world, from sweet talkers to killers of innocents.

Well lets cut the bs about Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan then. Go find out for me how many lives have been lost at the hands of the USA and Europe and lets compare with the Muslims..

But its your freedom to spout your lies, to use or abuse, as your kind had used and misused religion to sow conflict amongst humanity, to pit brother against brother.

I want everyone happy, not just Israel. Muslims deserve peace and freedom also, so do Asians, Africans and who ever else resides on the planet. But take a look at whats happening here. People aren't getting their freedom. They are living in fear from all sides of government and religion. You need to wake up because one day someone is really going to do something about the state of affairs and its going to end in all out war everywhere and this little bubble we are all living in will be gone.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Another (insidious mistranslations) by Jewish controlled media again..?

OP
tribune.com.pk...

PressTV
www.presstv.ir...

ISNA
isna.ir...پاسخ-به-درخواست-مذاکره-از-سوی-آمریکا-اهمیت

None of them mentioning (annihilating)…!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

They did it in WW2 as you previously mentioned earlier in this thread, so there is no doubt in my mind that they would do it again in order to self fulfill their prophecies and foward their agenda.

I just don't trust them but at the same time, I don't trust any politicians in the West. They have no genuine concern for our people and would rather just push what suits them..

Mentioning the real history of WW2 when it comes to Zionism is a very taboo subject around here but sometimes it must be mentioned...personally I try and avoid it as much as possible as most people aren't ready to accept the reality of it and respond with various unrealistic accusations that I rather not mention.

The Zionists played some role from my understanding but there was another influence which covered their tracks afterwards also. As you said, its a taboo subject and I'll just leave it at that.

But you are so true, it is the real Jews who would suffer along with the Iranians. Who knows how far this conflict might spread once it begins...the whole region could be "wiped off the map" and it won't be the Iranians doing it.

I turn to a bot of scripture to try and get a better understanding of what may be playing out. And this is also where that taboo from WW2 may come into it also. The subject is unbelievable to be truthful but when I look through history and what these people have been doing, it becomes clear that they are behind most of the problems and I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. If not then your probably better off not knowing lol

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Iran is an important country in the middle east. the connection between east and west, north and south. putting sanctions on Iran is really hard.

wrong: sanctions are making them starve to death or to rebel against the government.
right: sanctions are making them reshape and correct their economic systems. in the next election they would elect more conservative and economic talented president !

wrong: there is a dictatorship in Iran and people of Iran are tired of the regime and they want others to bring them democracy. they are isolated so first put sanctions on it and then go .... like Libya, Iraq, ........
right: Surveys show that Iran has full support of his people and most of the people of middle east and non_aligned countries for it's peaceful nuclear program and they want Israel to do nuclear disarmament !

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Most people wouldn't believe this but around the normal knobs trying to sanction and bomb Iran, they have over half the countries in the world supporting them including over 50 Islamic states. Iran are far from Isolated.. This is just another Western bs story to appease the audience.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sunnis and Shias are not killing each other. nations are not killing each other. Radical salafists, Wahabists like Taliban and AlQaeda and some radical parts of muslim brotherhood, they are killing Shias, Christians and even Sunnies who are not aligned with their dirty hypocrisy, in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan and .... as some polytheists !!!!!

Who are the zionists?

those who are encouraging divide and conquer policy in the middle east. those who are radicalizing middle east. those who are pretending that there is a war between Shia and Sunni. they are all zionists including Saudies mother of Qaeda !

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Sunnis and Shias are not killing each other. nations are not killing each other. Radical salafists, Wahabists like Taliban and AlQaeda and some radical parts of muslim brotherhood, they are killing Shias, Christians and even Sunnies who are not aligned with their dirty hypocrisy, in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan and .... as some polytheists !!!!!

Who are the zionists?

those who are encouraging divide and conquer policy in the middle east. those who are radicalizing middle east. those who are pretending that there is a war between Shia and Sunni. they are all zionists including Saudies mother of Qaeda !

Or if we want to dig a bit deeper, the inventors of Middle East terror.

On April 9, 1948, members of the underground Jewish terrorist group, the Irgun, or IZL, led by Menachem Begin, who was to become the Israeli prime minister in 1977, entered the peaceful Arab village of Deir Yassin, massacred 250 men, women, children and the elderly, and stuffed many of the bodies down wells. There were also reports of rapes and mutilations.

The Irgun was joined by the Jewish terrorist group, the Stern Gang, led by Yitzhak Shamir, who subsequently succeeded Begin as prime minister of Israel in the early ’80s, and also by the Haganah, the militia under the control of David Ben Gurian. The Irgun, the Stern Gang and the Haganah later joined to form the Israeli Defense Force. Their tactics have not changed.

And only a day later apparently

April 10, 1948

Mr. Shepard Rifkin
Exec. Director
American Friends of the Fighters
for the Freedom of Israel
149 Second Ave.
New York 3,N.Y.

Dear Sir:

When a real and final catastrophe should befall us in Palestine the first responsible for it would be the British and the second responsible for it the Terrorist organizations build up from our own ranks [Jewish].

I am not willing to see anybody associated with those misled and criminal people.

Sincerely yours,
Albert Einstein

Photo of the letter in the link
One of the greatest minds of our time

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Double
edit on 21-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ah someone mentioned Islam in here a moment ago. I have to ask something about it. Followers of Islam like to say their Qu ran is the direct word of God right? Now going along with that line of thought God is perfect correct? God would not give them anything that was not already perfect and written as he wants it right? Then Why does the qu ran have Verses that contradict other verses? The qu ran even tells you how to read it if there is a contradictive verse as well. The way to read them is the older verses are nullified by the newer ones. SO if the Qu ran has CONTRADICTIONS How can it be from God?

Seeing as how the iranians follow the qu ran this could be a problem. They could be operating on information from a man and not God right?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Have you read the Koran and what contradictions have you found?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Obama lol made a dig at Israel. I think hes saying Israel is dishonest, this isnt good .

So technically USA isnt Israels friend, maybe they are using Israel...

Hes on palestines side, wants an independant state for them .

So its a kind of epic speech.. in so far as he may have switched teams.
edit on 22-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

How does one 'ANNIHILATE' entire cities?

An army can hold, attack or even destroy part of cities, but ANNIHILATE?

Current conventional weapons cannot do the do the job, more so cities of the scale of Tel Aviv and Haifu which are large. The only way known weapon capable and experienced by mankind is.....Nukes.

THerefore, is this persian apostate infidel forked tongue leader masquerading as a muslim, who had piously claimed that nuke weapons are 'Haram' ( Forbidden ) in Islam, is FINALLY admitting to having nukes or WILL use Nukes to destroy cities, irregardless of any innocent amongst them, jew or muslim?

It is because of him and his wanton chess moves around the world to manipulate events and place himself as god-on-earth that so many shias, sunnis and innocent humans had been slaughtered.

When, O when, will this beast be brought to justice???

Just wanted to answer your first question :

Ever heard of Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Ah someone mentioned Islam in here a moment ago. I have to ask something about it. Followers of Islam like to say their Qu ran is the direct word of God right? Now going along with that line of thought God is perfect correct? God would not give them anything that was not already perfect and written as he wants it right? Then Why does the qu ran have Verses that contradict other verses? The qu ran even tells you how to read it if there is a contradictive verse as well. The way to read them is the older verses are nullified by the newer ones. SO if the Qu ran has CONTRADICTIONS How can it be from God?

Seeing as how the iranians follow the qu ran this could be a problem. They could be operating on information from a man and not God right?

your question is really perfect and deep, however it seems that these concepts are a little off topic !
lets see what Koran itself says :

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction. Quran 4:82

I am not sure what you mean by contradiction exactly. but most of Quran is vivid and clear, there are only some verses which are complicated.
let's see it. when one reads Isaiah of Bible, it is speaking of killing children and .... but those who are familiar with monotheistic religions know that book of Isaiah was lost through history and it is speaking somehow contrary to manners of prophets like Moses, Jesus and others.
fortunately history of Quran is clear. the arabic sentences was memorized by public as well as written by public. there has been only one Quran throughout history. moreover Quran is well known for it's eloquence. it is not an ordinary arabic text. so elites could not alter the words or sentences, unless all the muslims would get aware of it.
see how Quran is sure about itself :

Or do they say, "He has made it up"? Rather, they do not believe. Then let them produce a statement like it, if they should be truthful. Quran 52:33

Or do they say, "He invented it"? Say, "Then bring ten surahs like it that have been invented and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah , if you should be truthful." 11:13

Or do they say [about the Prophet], "He invented it?" Say, "Then bring forth a surah like it and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah , if you should be truthful." Quran 10:38

And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful. 2:23

so Quran has a lot of self confidence ! I can not believe that no one has tried to defeat it throughout history.
real muslims do not just read Quran and then deduce that they should kill polytheists !!!! some verses of Quran are about a special case in the history or for an special events, experts study the true narrations and reliable commentators and manner of Mohammed, in order to reach the truth.
as Mohammed (pbuh) says:
"I am leaving in you two weighty things: one of them is bigger than other; the Book of God, and my Ahl al-Bayt. Beware how you shall treat them after me, for they shall not part from each other until you join me at the basin (on the judgment day)." (vide, Mustadrak, 3:109, al-Muslim, 15:180, Masnad, 4:367, etc.)"
so Quran needs reliable commentators.
this is the difference between radicalism and true followers of monotheistic religions.
moreover some contradictions are because of our lack of knowledge for example thousand years ago these verses were all contradictions !

And you see the mountains, thinking them rigid, while they pass as the passing of clouds. [It is] the work of Allah , who perfected all things. Indeed, He is Acquainted with that which you do. Quran 27:88

And it is He who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy until, when they have carried heavy rainclouds, We drive them to a dead land and We send down rain therein and bring forth thereby [some] of all the fruits. Thus will We bring forth the dead; perhaps you may be reminded. Quran 7:57

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you a long story, but when two sides are boasting for eachother, it is not related to religions, is it !?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by yuppa

Re read what i posted VERY SLOWLY. Muslims proclaim it as perfect and directly from God,but if it is perfect why does it have contradictory verses. The Qu ran tells you how to even interpret the contradictions. God would not send something to them not perfect according to them and what is more imperfect than a contradiction?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by yuppa

Re read what i posted VERY SLOWLY. Muslims proclaim it as perfect and directly from God,but if it is perfect why does it have contradictory verses. The Qu ran tells you how to even interpret the contradictions. God would not send something to them not perfect according to them and what is more imperfect than a contradiction?

I don't need to re-read what you wrote because I'm assuming you have read the Koran and have found these contradictions yourself.. I was expecting you to maybe link them up and show us what your talking about.. But if you haven't, how do you kow about these contradictions? Where are you getting your information from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join