It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran will 'annihilate' cities if Israel attacks: Khamenei

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
We've heard it before and now we hear it again. IMO its nothing more than 'impressing' the visiting POTUS to Israel. It is amazing how much Iran can sustain despite the sanctions and steady supply chain to Syria. I am trying to follow the money spent in addition to the weapons and technology buildup in Iran. What am I missing here? Is everything an IOU on Iran and the trade partners involved with it?

TEHRAN: Iran will “annihilate” the Israeli cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if it comes under attack by the Jewish state, supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warned on Thursday.

“Every now and then the leaders of the Zionist regime threaten Iran with a military attack,” Khamenei said in a live televised speech from the northeastern holy city of Mashhad, referring to Israel.

“They should know that if they commit such a blunder, the Islamic republic will annihilate Tel Aviv and Haifa,” he said.

LINK

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
How dare they defend themselves from Israel, the US, Britian, and the rest of the NATO countries

(though I have noticed Israel is about 6 million Jewish foks in one place NOW, which dispite rhetoric to the contrary, has never provably happened before...good time for certain prophesies to be made to come true )
edit on 21-3-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

And im sure someone reminded his holycrapness that Iran will be a nuclear wasteland if they try it. These Mullahs are delusional.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

No. They are just winding the up the USA and Israel.

USA does not want Iran to have nuclear weapons because they wouldn't be able attack them.

Sooner USA and Iran sort out their differences diplomatically the better and stop dragging the rest of the world into their bi-partisan dispute. The Israeli's are just drama queens.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by hp1229

And im sure someone reminded his holycrapness that Iran will be a nuclear wasteland if they try it. These Mullahs are delusional.

If they attack Israel what makes you think they aren't going to try and level every US base in the Middle East/Asia while they are at it? Two countries come to mind, Iran and Nth Korea. Just hope they don't arouse other minds in the meantime.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
How dare they defend themselves from Israel, the US, Britian, and the rest of the NATO countries

(though I have noticed Israel is about 6 million Jewish foks in one place NOW, which dispite rhetoric to the contrary, has never provably happened before...good time for certain prophesies to be made to come true )
I do not deny that every country has a right to defend itself. I'm more interested in the money trail on both sides.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

reply to post by hp1229

Just hope they don't arouse other minds in the meantime.
Well now
Do you think its building up to a significant level or will in the coming years or allowed to build up for a while and justify the actions by the NATO countries? (just the way it normally does before major global outbreak..aka WWI and WWII)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by DarknStormy

reply to post by hp1229

Just hope they don't arouse other minds in the meantime.
Well now
Do you think its building up to a significant level or will in the coming years or allowed to build up for a while and justify the actions by the NATO countries? (just the way it normally does before major global outbreak..aka WWI and WWII)

The problem is Israel are pushing, Iran are pushing back.. Eventually something is going to give and just like nothing is happening right now, the war will be no holds barred. This is the calm before the storm.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That was my first thought too when I saw this earlier. I did my best to find a source that was not obviously trying to make Iran look like the bad guy and the only MSM outlet that seemed unbiased or neutral was RT.

Israel/Iran have been saber rattling for years but I am quite confident that it will be Israel who strikes first, or stage some type of false flag attack that "justifies" a strike on Iran in the public eye. In fact I believe they have already attempted this various times recently but no no one took the bait...boo hoo Israel.

Gotta love how the news outlets make Iran seem like a pack of rabid monsters for simply explaining they will fight back if attacked first...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

yeah mon
there is some reason to think the Mullahs like the Shaw work(ed) for western intel and oil interests
attendies all at the international school of wrestling rhetoric

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Sooo you're advocating the genocide of all Jews in Israel? Or all the Jews everywhere?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

Sooo you're advocating the genocide of all Jews in Israel? Or all the Jews everywhere?

hmmm where did I say that?
did i right that famous prophecy found in the torah?
did I populate Israel? ( look it up its NOW 6 million (never happened before in history)
did i wright the counting of Jews in pre war europe which showed less then 6 million Jews in prewar europe?
did I write the red Cross report which found no evidence of a hollow cost?

now after inferring to everyone here that you support the anihalation of all the jews in Iran
my question to you is:
are you off yer meds?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Good for Iran, They have every right to destroy any country who attacks them.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Paybacks a Bitch Israel... Iran is no Iraqi, they will not stand by and not retaliate...and let's not leave out the wild cards..Russia and China who support Iran.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This isn't about Jews.. But if Israel attack Iran, doesn't Iran have the right to defend themselves? Iran didn't gather the Jews to Palestine.. Iran possibly know the truth about WW2 also.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How does one 'ANNIHILATE' entire cities?

An army can hold, attack or even destroy part of cities, but ANNIHILATE?

Current conventional weapons cannot do the do the job, more so cities of the scale of Tel Aviv and Haifu which are large. The only way known weapon capable and experienced by mankind is.....Nukes.

THerefore, is this persian apostate infidel forked tongue leader masquerading as a muslim, who had piously claimed that nuke weapons are 'Haram' ( Forbidden ) in Islam, is FINALLY admitting to having nukes or WILL use Nukes to destroy cities, irregardless of any innocent amongst them, jew or muslim?

It is because of him and his wanton chess moves around the world to manipulate events and place himself as god-on-earth that so many shias, sunnis and innocent humans had been slaughtered.

When, O when, will this beast be brought to justice???

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

When, O when, will this beast be brought to justice???

For once we agree.

When, O when, will this beast (Israel) be brought to justice???

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I didn't see where nukes were mentioned.. I think he was talking about the 1000's of missiles they have waiting for any intruder whether its Israel, the USA or Micronesia.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I hope it never comes to this, but if Iran were to be attacked by Israel and it's allies, Iran does have a fair bit of rocket/missile power (not nuclear) to 'annihilate' certain population centers if they felt obligated to.

My personal opinion as previously mentioned is that I hope it never comes to this as the innocent people of Iran and Israel would be caught in the middle of this vicious war that must be blamed on the Israelis and their war monger allies.

I am not saying that the Iranian government is perfect, but it isn't them who are constantly calling for war on unproven claims based on lies. So if this were to go down the fault is on the Israeli government and any civilian casualties will be blood on Israel's hands as they are the ones who thirst for it.

No matter which way you try and spin it "SeekerofTruth101" the Zionists in Israel are to blame.

I know people on here are all about neutrality and not taking sides but in some instances logic must prevail and if logic dicates an obvious aggressor/liar/invader, they should be presented as so...no more tip toeing around this issue...enough is enough.

Stop buying into these lies and get your head out of the sand.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I fear for the population of Israel and its not because of the Iranians, its because of the Zionists. It wouldn't surprise me if they started another war, left the country and watched the Jews perish in another genocide.. Zionists are imposters and this is something I worry about more than anything else.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join