It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions I've never had before...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Since late 2012 I've been having "visions" ! Please, don't ask me how or why as for I do not comprehend or know why, they just happen every now and then.

It all stated with visions of war, nuclear war as from what I can tell. Tall building collapsing, people burning in the streets, Tsunami like waves hitting the shores. I can not tell where this happens, the vision is not clear enough but with the latest threats from NK one can only speculate at this time.

Then, just yesterday, I "see" old enemies fighting together, Japan and the U.S. as one against the tirent NK and it's ally, China. China joins only to fight Japan on Japanese soil and does not attack the U.S.
The total destruction of NK is eminant and the south will burn for many years. I see China taking ovver the entire Korean area, leaving the U.S. fighting for nothing.

Again, I can not say for certain if any of this is for real, I'm just typing what I see as I go. Let's just hope this does not happen and everyone calms down.

I do not claim to be a prophet or see in the futur by no means, please take what I have written as it stands and nothing more. If I see anything more I will gladly post here.

Thank you.
Nuke2013

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013
Again, I can not say for certain if any of this is for real, I'm just typing what I see as I go.

Ya don't say?!

edit on 3/21/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

Again, I can not say for certain if any of this is for real, I'm just typing what I see as I go.

Ya don't say?!

edit on 3/21/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

Not here to be ridicueled, I'm just sharing what I have and hopefully others can join if they have had the same kind of "visions"

Troll be gone !

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

Awwww...I did not know that...Thank you!

Mods, please delete or put in correct forum.
Thank you!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Awwww...I did not know that...Thank you!

Mods, please delete or put in correct forum.
Thank you!

There is a forum for this called Dreams & Predictions

Interesting because I had Nuclear dreams when I was a kid...

new topics

top topics

join