It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cyp-Riots Begin - Live Stream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Sorry about that. Start another thread? Although its quiet now... and the mods might close it for "already posted"...

I don't care either way.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deckdel
reply to post by SpaDe_

The only sensible way for the Mediterranean financially troubled countries, is to look hard at the facts, and admit, the core of the problem is their currency, Euro. And the solution will emerge - ditch Euro, and the slave contract bankers want you to sign, and let them have it.

For Cyprus, real independence is the Icelandic way: go its own self-sufficient way, and deny ignorance for the needs of your own folks.

Actually, the currency has nothing to do with it but rather out of control debt. We have the dollar here and are approaching a similar position...it's debt...

I am concerned with recent attempts by our govt to put in place gun control laws and even banning certain types of weapons and even clips. Add to that the 1.6 billion ammo purchase which is not being explained....

I thought that Osama, I mean Obama promised an open administration? Frankly his "open" administration is more closed and secretive than that of Bush and Cheney. At least Bush and Cheney didn't claim openness....

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.......

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've only seen a few videos on Youtube, but at least it doesn't appear that the cops are using every opportunity to land a sucker punch on a girl looking the other direction like they do here.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Fitting

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I have been a lurker on this site for at 7 years but I never made the leap to actually register for an account in order to write a post until today.

The gun laws ARE indeed strict in Cyprus but there are some details that need to be pointed out. Military service in Cyprus is compulsory for all males once they turn 18. The service lasts for 25 months and then when people are discharged they become reserves and every single reserve takes home an assault rifle along with all the necessary equipment, ammo and accessories. Therefore there are more guns among the civilians than most other countries in the world.

Having guns does not necessarily mean you have to use them every time you want to complain about something.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

doesnt look much of a riot as more of the people are staying behind barriers and not really causing any damage

if it was my riot that damn building would be on fire already ^^

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If the Cypriot government takes 7-10% off of every account in a place that is supposed be like the Cayman Islands, why on Earth would they need a loan? Shouldn't they be the ones loaning the IMF money?

M

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join