It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The collapse of the civil society and family = Economic Collapse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yes as a matter of fact I am an economic expert.

I can only take your word for it, so I will.

Forgive my silly questions ahead, as again I know little about economics.

All gains and "record profits" are being propped up by the federal reserve printing 85 billion dollars a month and injecting it into the economy.

Hm, so your your saying that my company is not actually making money from consumers?

They cant stop the printing because no one is buying our government bond.

Who is the primary purchaser of government bonds?

so the government on its current course is being funded by printed money!!!!!

But should not taxes (theoretically) offset the amount of credit that is being generated by the fed.

If the printing press are stopped, intrest rates will skyrocket and the government will be Insolvent in a matter of months. if the printing presses keep running, they will have to continually increase the amount of money printed to have the same effect until we reach hyperinflation and the currency collapses. This latter is the course the government is taking.

If this is what every nation on this planet is doing, than what is the problem? Is not the economy a human invention which can be manipulated at will to serve the greater good?

once the currancy collapse all bets are off. No shipments of fuel, no food at the supermarket, all Business stops!

Wouldn't business's just start trading in a different currency?

We are talking about the collapse of Rome part 2 and it will happen in the next 7 year!

Well just for the sake of argument economics was not solely in the fall of Rome. There were so many things wrong with Rome at the time that it could not survive an invasion from a stronger military force.

This leads me back to your OP.

Even if all you say is true, it leads no credence to your original premise that the "corruption" of civil society has led to economic collapse.

If what you say is true, than simple greed, corruption, and fiscal irresponsibility are the only things to blame.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

By my answers it should become clear to you that I know what I’m talking about.

No your company is making money and selling goods and services. No doubt about that. I don’t know the dynamics of your company but it’s just a smaller portion of the bigger picture. There are always going to be sectors of the economy that will do better than others. I don’t know what sector you’re in but as of now the TECH and financial sectors are really the only ones doing well. When I say the profits are being “propped up” I’m meaning the Federal Reserve is creating an illusion that everything is fine so the people’s confidence is up and they continue to spend money.

Next question you have is who is buying the government bonds. This one is hard to wrap your head around and I rejected the notion the first time I heard it myself. After some research I could not believe these guys get away with what they do.

The Federal Reserve is not a government branch. There is nothing Federal or any Reserves about it. It’s a privately owned banking cartel that was created by First National bank, National City Bank, JP Morgan, you name it, they were there to establish it. Read more here.

www.jekyllislandhistory.com...

Once it was created, the federal reserve has the sole ownership of coining money and printing notes. Before the federal reserve was made all coins and notes were minted by congress and use to say on the notes, US Congressional note, or United states note on the top of the bills. After the federal reserve act was passed. All US notes now say on the bills Federal Reserve note. So the federal reserve is the only entity that can print money in the united states right now.

Back to the question, who buys the government bonds? The Federal Reserve with its only asset, printed money, purchased these bond and the US treasury then uses that money for government projects or expenses. The US treasure( a real government branch) sets up an auction and sells bonds. At the moment the federal reserve is purchasing 90% of the government bounds and issues interest on those bounds. This started back in 2008 after the crash. In the past the federal reserved bought little to no bonds in the past.

I hope this helps a little. Read the article some. That will help out more.

edit on 21-3-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm aware of the history of the federal reserve, as I used to be a crazy conspiracy theorist who thought it was ran by reptile aliens. I am now simply indifferent to its existence.

Hate for the federal reserve to me seems more like an opposition to the whole idea of central banking, which quite honestly seems to have worked throughout the world.

I am more curious to hear your answers to my other questions

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

I'm aware of the history of the federal reserve, as I used to be a crazy conspiracy theorist who thought it was ran by reptile aliens. I am now simply indifferent to its existence.

Hate for the federal reserve to me seems more like an opposition to the whole idea of central banking, which quite honestly seems to have worked throughout the world.

I am more curious to hear your answers to my other questions

Yeah im opposed to central banking operated by privet investors. central banking is a scam. Thats why Jackson fought so hard to abolish it. And JFK died trying to go around them.

I not quite clear on what your other questions are?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Sorry as I said my questions may sound stupid as economics confuses me.

The Federal Reserve is lending money to the government correct? They are doing this by simply printing vast sums of money correct? If they are doing this to support the government, then why are we paying taxes at all? Are not our taxes what goes to support the government?

If the economic climate is so bad and catastrophic collapse is as imminent as you make it out to be. Then would not every major economist on he face of this planet propose austerity measures?

I ask this because the vast majority of economics experts say that such measures would greatly increase unemployment and cause a lack of incentive in consumers to actually purchase products.

And I ask again...

Even if all you say is true, it leads no credence to your original premise that the "corruption" of civil society has led to economic collapse.

If what you say is true, than simple greed, political corruption, and fiscal irresponsibility are the only things to blame.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Sorry as I said my questions may sound stupid as economics confuses me.

The Federal Reserve is lending money to the government correct? They are doing this by simply printing vast sums of money correct? If they are doing this to support the government, then why are we paying taxes at all? Are not our taxes what goes to support the government?

If the economic climate is so bad and catastrophic collapse is as imminent as you make it out to be. Then would not every major economist on he face of this planet propose austerity measures?

I ask this because the vast majority of economics experts say that such measures would greatly increase unemployment and cause a lack of incentive in consumers to actually purchase products.

And I ask again...

If what you say is true, than simple greed, political corruption, and fiscal irresponsibility are the only things to blame.

The Feds printing money is a New thing starting in 08. Us paying our taxes help supplement the governments and its projects. If we stopped paying taxes it would only increase the velocity of money printing and bring on hyperinflation faster.

There are quite a bit of economist calling for economic austerity. You won’t find them on MSM but there all over the internet. Austerity is want needs to happen but the problem is so large now that austerity would also destroy the economy. It’s a catch 22. If austerity was implemented, senior citizens would get there social secured checks cut. Taxes would go up for everyone. Food stamps would stop and people would go hungry, riots would breakout. Hell on earth.

Looks what’s happening in Europe. They took the austerity route because Germany will not allow the ECB to print money after what happened to the Germans in the 20’s. Also the Euro is not the world reserve currency as the USD is. One of the major advantages we have is, and we are slowly losing it, all countries used to have to purchase USD first to purchase oil. OPEC used to only accept USD for oil. This is slowly not become the case anymore. There accepting gold now, euros and Yean. That’s why you’re seeing gas prices skyrocket yet the USA has the lowest demand for oil since 1990 right now. The reason these countries are now bypassing the USD exchange for oil is because we are printing money and devaluing its purchasing power.

I’m afraid there really isn’t anything we can do at this point. The best option is to extend, pretend, and live the good life as long as we can before the S*** storm comes. If you’re like me, prep with 1 years’ worth of dried food, water, guns, ammo, and silver.

The reason I said corruption of the civil society is leading to economic collapse is not everyone is treated fairly anymore. Take a look at the TO BIG TO FAIL mega banks back in 08. These banks collapsed and should have declared bankruptcy but the heads of the banks are buddy buddies with those in congress. The banks also told congress if there banks failed. “The US will experience economic collapse and marshal law.” This was back in 08. So congress passed Tarp 1 and Tarp 2 that came out to 850 billion dollars in 08 and have been doing continuing resolutions ever since. Meaning there have been no budgets and that 850 billion has been tacked onto the spending of the US government every year since 08. That’s why our defects every year are over 1.2 trillion a year. All they have been doing is throwing money at the problem and the problem is yet to be fixed.

greed, political corruption, and fiscal irresponsibility are the only things to blame and I believe that. they pushed the problem so far down the road that it can’t be fixed anymore.

Let’s take a look at the warning signs now. DHS buying 1.6 billion hollow point rounds in the last year and a half. They also bought rifles, body armor, riot gear and over 2,000 armor personnel carriers that can take a hit from a .50 caliber round. 1.6 billion rounds is enough to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq for 22 years! These rounds and the armor personnel carriers are being distributed around the USA. My biddy has seen two of them here in California 3 weeks ago. Why is the DHS building up an army in the USA? For the upcoming civil unrest.

The world is changing, china and Russia are importing the larges quantities of gold in their history year over year since 08. There gearing up to back all there currency with gold. Once this happens its bye bye America and hello to the new super powers only because of their economic power!

edit on 22-3-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You say, well the US government has gold…. Are you sure about that? the US gold has not been audited since the 70’s and every time a bill to audit the gold reserves is put on the floor of the house, its blocked!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a good please to start kingworldnews.com...

investmentwatchblog.com...
edit on 22-3-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join