It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spring equinox ufo's UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What do the experts have to say about this one?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Flares .

edit on 21-3-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

One of the video posters other videos shows that he is viewing this phenomenon directly in line with an airbase.
So, my 1st guess would be flares of some sort, used on night time exercises at the airbase?

They also look a bit like the dreaded chinese lanterns, except that some of them seem to drop rather than rise.

interesting video nonetheless.

GTD

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
FAIL! Why would you post a video of military flares and say it orbs/ufos? This is why I don't like ats any more 99% of what you see on here is bs, with that said the other 1% of truth is awesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Are we all watching the same video?
There is not a single element aside from color
that says "Flares" to me. The way they move,
and simply turn on and off.

Is this new flare technology ?
Because they are not simply parachuting down.
Or so new that they can now turn on and off like a switch?

Not sure what it is.
Maybe one of those giant triangles
the Air-Force flys around?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Flares. I say this because:

1. there is smoke
2. the "orbs" are faling down slowly in not a straight line

And also, what is more likely, that it is A flares or B a UFO craft spawning orange orbs.

I mean, I do belive in UFO as in extraterestials. But this is just silly, and puts the serious UFOlogists in the laughning file yet again. Stop posting this garbage, I mean comeon. You are ruining it for the folks that do take this seriuosly. I see everyday 2-3 threads here on ATS with proof this proof that, "REAL ALIEN footage" It is a shame what ATS "alien & ufo" forum has become.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

There is not a single element aside from color that says "Flares" to me.

Watch from 6.30 on the video , they are parachute flares , at one point you can see the parachute deploy on one of them , you can also see the smoke coming of them .

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Theyre flares. As mentioned above the smoke, the behavior & the fact I worked for the military & live on the Salisbury plains where I see this all the time. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You know what I'm done with these vids now just another delusional guy thinking every flash of light in the sky is ET. Woow dropping orbs .. WTF already. I'm with everyone here just flares. This is getting a joke now and after viewing the guys other videos he has no idea what he is on about just another nutter

And come on people just because its on YouTube it doesn't mean it's real .. If you find a vid on YouTube do some digging first before saying its a real UFO
edit on 21-3-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And reading through the comments on the video .. So many people believe this guy ..
2nd

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think the guy on the video said it best himself..

What are they..?

edit on 21-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I think the guy on the video said it best himself..

What are they..?

edit on 21-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

You can see the smoke trails, even.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Looks like flares to me. There is probably a lot of moisture in the air, after all it is the UK. That will make them look more big and rounded from afar.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think the YouTube user deletes any comments they mentions flares. I had a few after viewing the video and now my comments have gone .. Also I now think I'm banned from commenting lol

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen

"Just a bit above it there was a flashing red light"

Okay, Flashing red light screams aircraft....

Falling orange glowing orbs, sounds like flares dropped from an aircraft to me.

Another option is it was a military maneuver and they were shooting flares either from sub sonic 40mm tubes, or mortar pieces.

He mentioned there being a flashing red light as he was talking about them... Flashing red lights are found on airplanes. The orbs appear to be moving down towards these dark woods we can't see. They also appear to fade as the settle, then when they would burn out another would fall shortly after from the top of the screen. flicker, get super bright, hold a steady light, then slowly fade.... Classic flare....

6:30 he says " They are like flares!!! " I wish I could get over there... This is not military, this is not aircraft these are not flares..... He just said they are flares....8mins in, he is mentioning about a craft with a red light.... maybe a heli? The flares appear to burst out into multiple "lights." Either military illumination, or phosphorous rounds lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen

Another youtube idiot that uses autofocus at night

When will they learn

new topics

top topics

join