It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that nobody is spraying you......yet.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by mrthumpy
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

How does that contradict contrail science?

Contrails will almost always form at conditions colder than minus 40 Deg. The higher/warmer the ambient temperature, the less likely contrails will form and/or their presence will be of shorter duration.

I see one jet that is very high (colder temp), with a contrail forming and dispersing. I see two other twin chemtrails which are obviously much lower(warmer temp), yet are lingering much longer than the higher contrail - contrary to contrail science. Get it?

edit on 21-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 21-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

How high are they?

How are you determining their altitude from a video?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I just finished watching "What in the World are They Spraying" and i'd have to completely disagree. To say they're not spraying, when they all but admitted it, is a farce.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy

Contrail persistence depends on relative humidity which can vary greatly with altitude as well as across the sky. Just look at clouds. They are areas of high relative humidity made visible by condensation. Get it?

Contrail formation is more dependent on temperature than humidity, though I admit it does play a role. In the video above, the difference in humidity would not be enough to compensate for the difference in temperature. Temperature can vary greatly with altitude, but humidity by definition is part of an overall weather system, and would have some variations but not even come close to the variations possible for temperature over a given position on the earth.

Most chemtrail pictures/videos are at much lower altitudes, where the temps are much warmer and contrails are much less likely to form, or if form disperse rapidly. However nowadays we see the opposite, chemtrails forming at lower altitudes and persisting for much longer. Hence they are not contrails, but chemtrails. Here is a temperature/altitude chart for your elucidation:

edit on 21-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

It's easy to see that the twin trails cover the larger thin bank of clouds, thus I infer the twin trails are lower than the bank of clouds. I also infer that the visible jet is flying at a normal cruising altitude between 30,000 - 40,000ft. I can see more detail in the twin trails than the jet contrail, detail is easier to see when it is closer, hence I infer the twin trails are lower in altitude.

I really can't understand why people who don't believe in chemtrails spend so much time talking about them, I applaud your right to do so here or anywhere, just can't understand it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I really can't understand why people who don't believe in chemtrails spend so much time talking about them, I applaud your right to do so here or anywhere, just can't understand it.

Let's say you learned how to fly a plane. Then a whole bunch of people start a movement to expose human flight as a fraud and they bring all kinds of patents about how humans would immediately combust above 10 thousand feet of altitude. You are amazed that these people aren't willing to accept science for fact and you sure don't want them being the ones teaching your kids about science. So you try to educate them so they will stop spreading false information. Plus you kind of enjoy learning new things in the process and it's a good waste of your time.

Now onto your video, how high is the plane and how high is the contrail? Oh, and what are the conditions at both altitudes?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraTen
I just finished watching "What in the World are They Spraying" and i'd have to completely disagree. To say they're not spraying, when they all but admitted it, is a farce.

I just finished watching Independence Day and I have to say When was the White house blow up by mile wide Alien mother shops hovering above our major cities.

To say Aliens arent here is a farce,

How is this any different, OK Millions were spent on one and 50000 on the other, both being produced for numerous reasons/agendas and the agendas were accomplished.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Sorry but if you're just going to make stuff up then you can prove anything so there's not much point continuing this discussion. You have no idea what altitude the trails are at, you don't even see the planes that made the other trails so you don't know how old the trails are and how much they've grown or spread. There's never been any videos or pictures of trails being produce at lower altitude - I guarantee it, prove me wrong.

Here's a diagram for you though. Study and understand it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SamaraTen

Cool. Maybe you can answer the question in this thread then

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraTen
when they all but admitted it

And you wonder why anyone questions those who claim to know for sure that chemtrails are real.

Here, read this and see if you can gain some knowledge.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

X its not about belief,

When we have a science explaining things why allow beliefs to corrupt knowledge?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by binkbonk

It could, but the jet fuel is tested daily to ensure that it has the proper ingredients and doesn't have the wrong things.
Plus, what might survive being burned up in a jet engine? Nobody even knows what "it" is.

Possible, but there seems to be too many reason why it wouldn't work and not enough reasons why it would.

I thought by the title this would be an impartial type discussion, I was wrong. However since I'm here I will ask you what exactly is tested for daily in fuel? I presume water woulld be one thing, so we don't need to dwell on that, and also what is it they use for testing daily?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Every time someone brings the video to a thread I wonder that no one has ever noticed the difference between a "chemtrail" evidence and contrail science. With "chemtrail" evidence, there is pictures or videos, completely devoid of details. I know the mantra for believers is "look up and see", but it gets ridiculous when no information but a cropped picture of blue sky with clouds and 'trails in it is presented as evidence.
Sorry, but you need to know things about the planes in the picture, how far apart they are in both time and distance, and something about the location so we can just maybe be able to find out what the conditions were where and when those planes were flown.
A believer just needs pictures and to "look up" and they are convinced of a chemical onslaught from a global conspiracy.
How smart is that?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Any kind of contaminants. Jet A, and Jet A-1 have a very specific make up, and contaminants can cause engine damage, up to and including eventual catastrophic failure of the engine. There is a certain level of contaminant that is allowed, but over a certain level, and the fuel is blocked off, the tank is drained, and the fuel is disposed of. They usually give it to the fire department and allow them to do training by burning it off.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Did you stop there? It's usually a good idea in reading comprehension to read an entire sentence, an even better idea to read the entire paragraph, and the best idea and maximum amount of knowledge can be gotten when you read the entire work that the sentence is taken from.
How far did you get?
Why was that enough information for you to make a valid, thought-out conclusion?
I challenge you to read an entire report on Geo-engineering, from the experts. I don't think you ever have. By your comment here, you seem to believe only what you are told, not what you have reasoned out for yourself after research.
The OP makes a valid point. Geo-engineering is still in the discussion stage, and plans are still being formulated. This means nothing is happening now. They have to make the planes to do it. The amount of material needed for a flight is too large to go unnoticed. The planes would have to fly higher than the planes considered as making "chemtrails" now are flying.
I know this because I have researched, on my own, looking for answers from experts. And my criteria for "expert" status was their credentials.
And there could be no mention of "chemtrails." Because that is not real, has no evidence, and wouldn't work as claimed anyway.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

How smart is that?

about as smart as street performers want us to be and not question how their tricks are done.

However, their tricks are fun to watch so trying to get real answers about how they do what they do would defeat the WOWness of what they just witnessed, which is why many wish not get to the bottom of the global conspiracy of chemtrails as the WOWness of something so secret would just be everyday normal contrails increasing due to a numbers of real world verifiable factors and that's boring.

Play on the side that says hay something is wrong, science is tricking us, follow the lead never knowing who or where is doing the leading and where their being lead to is more fun and interesting almost like your a character in a movie that has uncovered some big secret and now your life is on the line as opposed to getting old living the same crap over and over just having it packaged differently every time.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

[I see one jet that is very high (colder temp), with a contrail forming and dispersing. I see two other twin chemtrails which are obviously much lower(warmer temp), yet are lingering much longer than the higher contrail - contrary to contrail science. Get it?

I get what you are saying, but temperature is not what makes contrails persistent or not.

Once the temperature is low enough it doesn't actually make any difference if it gets any lower - if it is already at -40 degrees and making contrails then dropping to -60 doesn't make the contrails any bigger or last longer.

What is important is the humidity in the atmsophere - specifically the humidity with respect to ice. If that is over 100% then you get persistent contrails, eg:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

[
Contrail formation is more dependent on temperature than humidity, though I admit it does play a role.

that is completely the wong way around - it has to be cold enough to form a contrail in the first place - but once it is cold enough further lowering the temperatuer is completely unimportnat.

Unless humidity is high enough you will not get a contrail at any temperature.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So we have patents that describe the formation of contrails with chemicals, and in the skies we see "contrails" that look much different than they did from 20, 30 or 40 years ago, and are in fact consistent with what we would expect to see if the chemtrail patents were to be put into application;

But why do you find them consistent with what you would expect to see if the patents were put to use and not consistsnt with a rise in air traffic and a wholesale chenge of engine type in the commercial sector over that period?

What is the purpose of deliberately creating criss crossing persisting and spreading contrails, given that none of the GE proposal reports describe such a deployment at all?

The patent you illustrated showed an apparatus that is clearly not going to fit inside a jet turbine, where all the trails emanate from, while another on the same page talks of tiny metallic fragments.

Surely any claim that they patented a method and then did it differently just undermines the patent as evidence anyway?
edit on 21-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Really?

Then how come we get a situation like in the video below, where you get one set of normal contrails at a higher altitude, and another set of persistent chemtrails at a lower altitude? Doesn't this contradict contrail science?

As I said, I choose to believe my own eyes.

In what way does this contradict anything? If the higher trails are not persisting, so what? How high are the trails that are persisting? Without this info the video is meaningless.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I see you already answered my previous post because someone else asked the same thing. However you are basing your response on temperature only, the relative humidity is also a factor and it is entirely consistent for trails to sublimate at higher temperatures.

I have previously linked to a graph published in Flight magazine in 1956 that illustrates persisting trails occurring in a band with short trails both above and below this region, so this is not mysterious or new.

Edit; here it is, this has been understood for over half a century.

Also your claim that temperature can vary a lot but humidity cant is flawed. Fluffy clouds in a "Simpsons sky" (my sons rather apt term) are small pockets of high humidity of the sort that leads to stop start trails when a plane bisects it. Humidity can vary a huge amount too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join