It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that nobody is spraying you......yet.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As the chemtrail theory has evolved, many different scenarios have been suggested. One thing stands out. They all claim that we have been sprayed for some time. The amount of time seems to differ. Some say it started in 1997, others are more hard core and claim it must have started with Wilber and Orvil. All that is fine, but when you look at the sources the chemtrail crowd uses to perpetuate their myth, all you need to do is read.

How is it remotely possible that a 2011 budget proposes the study of fitting aircraft to spray for geo-engineering purposes? They should have fleets of these planes all over the world.

“Existing aircraft are evaluated based on cost of acquisition and operations. An in-depth new aircraft design study and cost analysis was conducted to determine the cost of developing and operating a dedicated geoengineering airplane type. Similarly, an airship design study and cost analysis was conducted. Finally a survey of non-aircraft systems was conducted to determine how their costs compare to aircraft and airships. Yearly costs of 1M tonne geoengineering operations for all the systems examined are presented in Figure 2. Some systems are easily written off due to extremely high costs. Rocket based systems are not cost competitive due to the large number of launches required and the impact of occasional rocket failures on required fleet size. A system based on 16Σ” naval Mark 7 guns was analyzed and compared to previous work by the National Research Council.4 This system requires large numbers of shots increasing projectile costs and driving yearly costs over $100B. Gun costs become more competitive if the projectile payload fraction can be increased from about 10% for a standard shell to 50%. With this and a few improvements over the 1940-era Mark 7 gun yearly costs are still in the $20B range….The primary vehicles examined to lift particulate to stratospheric altitudes and disperse them at a predetermined release rate are airplanes and airships; rockets and other non- aircraft methods such as guns and suspended pipes are also surveyed.” –Aurora Flight Sciences: Geoengineering Final Report (p.5)

Link to source

The rest of that source is the same old chemtrail bullet points that have been spread over the years.

So in conclusion, how is it possible that we need to do a study on cost to build a spray plane if they already have them? Is it possible that the whole thing is just in the discussion phase? Is it even remotely possible that those white lines behind planes that look and act just like contrails might just be contrails after all?
edit on 21-3-2013 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Could it presently be in the jet fuel? Maybe that's not efficient enough? Maybe they are researching a more efficient disbursement.
edit on 21-3-2013 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

It could, but the jet fuel is tested daily to ensure that it has the proper ingredients and doesn't have the wrong things.
Plus, what might survive being burned up in a jet engine? Nobody even knows what "it" is.

Possible, but there seems to be too many reason why it wouldn't work and not enough reasons why it would.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The first few words in the quote may be the answer your looking for.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

That wouldn't explain the stop/start trails though unless the pilots were stopping and starting the engines.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

what, that they looked at the cost of retro-fitting existing aircraft as well as new ones?
I think you might need to read the whole article. Any proof offered as to actual geo-engineering is only in the planning/discussion phase.

The white lines behind the planes are contrails.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If the money for the equipment, materials and ingredients were in budgets we wouldn't be having this discussion.

It is done by the shadow world government that exists, which was documented here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The group that started the FED reserve and other central banks, the people who really start the wars, who control big pharma, the media, control the politicians etc etc but remain behind the scenes - because they own the media.

Here is an interesting chemtrail website which provides many chemtrail patents and other info:

Chemtrail patents and other info

Chemtrails exist, please stop trying to tell us the emperor is wearing clothes.

Let's focus on the WHY of chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You are free to believe what ever you like, it,s your life for now.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

"Proof" ... No.

"Supporting evidence" ... Maybe.

I am proudly what you would call a "chemtrail believer" but always keep an open mind. Unfortunately, what you have presented is certainly not "proof".

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

it's as much proof as has ever been offered for the chemtrail argument.
Should we accept the patents as proof?

I agree that the word "proof" get's thrown around here with reckless abandon, but this article was offered as evidence that we were being sprayed. It's anything but that.

as it stands now, contrails are real and chemtrails are questionable at best.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Here are some more Patents you might want to check out.

I wish it were illegal to being patents into an argument as proof of anything other than an idea, I guess for now, I will have to be content with the fact that it's a display of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Here are some more Patents you might want to check out.

I wish it were illegal to being patents into an argument as proof of anything other than an idea, I guess for now, I will have to be content with the fact that it's a display of ignorance.

So we have patents that describe the formation of contrails with chemicals, and in the skies we see "contrails" that look much different than they did from 20, 30 or 40 years ago, and are in fact consistent with what we would expect to see if the chemtrail patents were to be put into application; and on the other hand we have people who post hundreds or thousands of posts trying to convince people on here and on other sites the existence of chemtrails is a crazy idea and are almost obsessive about debunking the existence of chemtrails.

I choose to believe what I see with my own eyes and ignore disinformation/misinformation.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

the contrails that exist today look just like contrails have always looked. No matter how many times you say it, does not change the fact that the white lines behind the planes look just like contrails have always looked.
Have you ever checked out the site www.contrailscience.com... ? There is a wealth of information there explaining how contrails form. Why the can persist. Why there are more of them today then there were 40 years ago. Why they act just like clouds.

Most of the geo-engineering stuff that is proposed would happen far above the area that contrails form anyway. So nobody knows what it might look like if it was to ever be implemented. A fear of clouds is unnatural.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Really?

Then how come we get a situation like in the video below, where you get one set of normal contrails at a higher altitude, and another set of persistent chemtrails at a lower altitude? Doesn't this contradict contrail science?

As I said, I choose to believe my own eyes.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

How does that contradict contrail science?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Let's focus on the WHY of chemtrails.

Easy,

To give us the Flu,

To block the sun, but just from a certain perspective and not others

To make people stop praying, that is one of my favorites

To dumb down society, actually ATS is evidence of this, just not sure how anyone can tie it to trails up in the sky

many more to can be found and many more why's will most likely follow.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

You are free to believe what ever you like, it,s your life for now.

Who life will it be later? how much longer will it be his?

Aw and thanks on behalf of network dude for allowing him to believe what ever he likes.

Does the same go for other ATS members or is network dude special

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy

Contrails will almost always form at conditions colder than minus 40 Deg. The higher/warmer the ambient temperature, the less likely contrails will form and/or their presence will be of shorter duration.

I see one jet that is very high (colder temp), with a contrail forming and dispersing. I see two other twin chemtrails which are obviously much lower(warmer temp), yet are lingering much longer than the higher contrail - contrary to contrail science. Get it?

edit on 21-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 21-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy

I second this question as I would like for PlanetX to show their understanding of what they propose.

Your eyes see and the only way for the brain to explain what your seeing is through training your brain, its called education, science is one of best ways or should I say most extensive way of explaining what we see with our eyes. Your eyes might not lie but your brain surely is tricking you into believing.

Learn the science, then you can prove it wrong.

You must believe Chris Angel can really fly with your reasoning.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Contrail persistence depends on relative humidity which can vary greatly with altitude as well as across the sky. Just look at clouds. They are areas of high relative humidity made visible by condensation. Get it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join