It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Secret Presidential Chemtrail Budget Uncovered – Congress Exceeds Billions To Spray Popul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

If that were true then we would have no need for chemtrails
I guess next yoy will try to tell me something like skinwalker ranch is not a time portal for shapeshifters and such and that it is not being heavily guarded now to prevent the timelines from being altered.
edit on 21-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
And this is what your using for a source, and they say something like this...

Interestingly enough, Monsanto has just released an Aluminum Resistant Seed which is Genetically Modified to tolerate Aluminum in high levels in the soil. Is this a coincidence, or do they know something?

intellihub.com...

That doesn't take a genius to understand why they have aluminum resistant seeds...

Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.

en.wikipedia.org...

Coincidence...no

Science...yes

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Interestingly enough there has never been anyone that can actually tell you exactly what chemtrails are for, and I can't understand why...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Oh.... Now I get!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
The naysayers won't believe that this is happening no matter how much evidence is given.

False, Ricky, we are simply awaiting SOME evidence that really is what it is presented to be. That's all that is needed.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Can you highlight the presidential budgetary information? I've been looking all day and must be a bit thick cos I can't see it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk "But wouldn't they be spraying themselves, their children, their cousins, their friends and nieces and nephews and other people they potentially care about?"

no. suitably forewarned, 'they' and their families (or at least those family members they care about) can be elsewhere on spray days.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by binkbonk "But wouldn't they be spraying themselves, their children, their cousins, their friends and nieces and nephews and other people they potentially care about?"

no. suitably forewarned, 'they' and their families (or at least those family members they care about) can be elsewhere on spray days.

So now this conspiracy has grown to all the pilots, ground crew, politicians, and their families all keeping this incredible secret. Hmm.... I wonder of any of the family members have FRIENDS? I suppose they would just let them get sprayed.

Think McFly.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Look, if geo-engineering is going on without our knowledge, you all should be very, very thankful. If they haven't already started, they sure as hell better, ASAP. The arctic is in the process of cracking up as we speak.

To my very weak understanding, the polar jet stream has been malformed to the extent that once the ice melts over the summer, it will likely not reform in the winter as is suspected. So we're likely ice free from either this summer, to maybe a few out yet. Then we're certainly past the point of no return. This was predicted by most climate models as highly unlikely to occur before mid century. Well, we've set off ten of the ten known positive feedback mechanisms for AGW, and none of the models prior to 2010 account for a single one of them.

Putting it all together, we're screwed as a species, or at the very least civilization, unless we take drastic changes, such as geo-engineering. We must be doing whatever the hell we can right now to damage control the situation. The risk of letting things go as is, is far too detrimental compared to the potential risk of acting. If we do nothing, toast. If we do something and are still toast, what of it?

Nothing in the report indicates that geo-engineering is already happening that I can see, though, again, I sure as hell hope they start with a quickness if it's not already being done.

The biggest problem we face is the delayed reaction of our emissions to causing actual changes in the atmosphere. The delay is thought to be at least a decade, meaning the temperature changes we're currently seeing (assuming geo-engineering is not happening), is from prior to 2004 at the least. Much industrialization, and carbon emissions has come about in the last decade with the rise of China and India.

You can tell how weak the report is by this same stupid statement that gets improperly judged over, and over again by fools across internet forums:

“The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.” – Richard Haass- Club of Rome

This in NO WAY indicates that we are deliberately causing this event, that AGW is a scam, or whatever the hell else the fools choose to judge it as. It is what it is. A realization of our nature, and the inevitable repercussions of our collective actions.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

What's with the 'maybe' they're spraying us with dangerous substances! The British government were FORCED to admit doing it by Norman Baker, a Lib Dem MP.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Interestingly enough there has never been anyone that can actually tell you exactly what chemtrails are for, and I can't understand why...

I think what you mean by this is that you deny AGW as a reality, so when someone says it's for geo-engineering, you try and call shennanigans. That's why you feel okay to make the above statement.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
www.guardian.co.uk...

What's with the 'maybe' they're spraying us with dangerous substances! The British government were FORCED to admit doing it by Norman Baker, a Lib Dem MP.

Maybe you haven't read or fully understood this eleven year old 'revelation'? It has been discussed on here many times.

It did not involve emitting contrails from high flying aircraft at all and did not involve the use of chemical weapons or any substance known to be harmful. Just because a cold war experiment of dubious value was carried out 50 plus years ago it is not really evidence of chemtrails today if you apply a bit of common, is it?

For instance other things we did in the past that we have no evidence for happening now include using lunatics as public attractions (Channel 5 output notwithstanding), importing slave labour from Africa and firebombing German cities.

edit on 21-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Except they didn't spray US with DANGEROUS substances did they?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Star and Flagggg OP!

I don't know why this isn't the new thread on ATS.

Carnicom has very good information on his website. I feel like doing a cover on it soon.

It's really hard to deny the scientific proof that exists in his reports.

Phage states he's a fraud.

But he isn't selling anything and honestly why would someone that wants to do harm to others tell you exactly what is in the air sample he found after a chemtrail?

Why would he tell you exactly what the nano technology does?

It's a sci fi horror movie my friend.

Good post.

Get your Chlorella as soon as possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

How long do you think it would take for anything sprayed 7 miles up to come down and where do you think it would land?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Yes. The US military has had various aerial operations involving chemical/biological agents over the US, Canada, and Japan that I recall over the decades. Reports come out many years later. It certainly is possible that clandestine operations are currently, or were recently, underway. Still, we don't have solid evidence to make these claims.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If its happening and people wonder why 'they' would also spray their own families and themselves consider a binary effect
Something along the lines of batman begins in an easy form to explain
Use this shampoo you're OK
use that aftershave ......you're ok
Use em both .......and it's death by big smile

If they were using any one method of delivery, someone, well probably quite a few would have discovered it,enough people have supposedly tested samples they have collected at ground level

GMO's, Vaccines, processed 'food', big pharma, water additives he'll the list goes on
Pick one,pick more than one
Now think of the 'Joker effect'

Not that difficult to avoid the deadly combination if you know what it is

I know of some that don't have some jabs
They have organic foods
I've seen somewhere about certain families only consuming certain bottled water
Pretty sure they don't live on Mc d's and processed foods

Who knows ?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Could the opposite not hold true? Pure speculation, but what of an chemical/biological agent dispersed from the sky, which would activate unless you are a good sheep and take your regular flu jab as directed by big bro.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Before I spend my time reading the entire thread, I have to ask the OP:

Which part of this article from 2011 are you relating to your headline?

It's just everything everybody who believes in "chemtrails" trots out every single thread.
California Skywatch is named, yet the head admits there is no evidence that anyone is spraying anything.
The article is two years old. Do facts mean nothing to you?

Sorry, but this is just laughable. There is nothing here that has not been discussed and dismissed here at ATS over and over again.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

So now this conspiracy has grown to all the pilots, ground crew, politicians, and their families all keeping this incredible secret. Hmm.... I wonder of any of the family members have FRIENDS? I suppose they would just let them get sprayed.

Think McFly.

what about white sands, everyone that worked there had no idea what they were building, each person just done there own little job on there own little piece of equipment, thats how it works. the job gets broken down into that many components that no body knows what is happening and they cant add up the pieces.
until you have seen 2 jets fly side by side one with a con trail and one with a chem trail then you ask questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join