It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirochaetes cause Alzheimer's-not "aging" of the brain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
By using massive iinjections of antibiotics ,you can reverse Alzheimer's, Lou Gehrig's(ALS) and Lime Disease and Diabetes 2 . Done every day, the patient recovers to competency and health in 9 months. The spirochaetes clog the capillaries of the brain or the Isles of Langerhans . As the body absorbs the dead spirochaertes these canals and capillaries are opened up again. So, the present funded research done on Alzheimer's at NIH is not solving the problem
nly making money for those in on it.Spirochaetes are one-celled animals ,easily killed by antibiotics. Spirochaetes' DNA strand is always present in the brains of Alzheimer's victims. This same DNA strand is seen in the victims of Lime's disease. So, don't get bit by ticks when hiking in the woods in your youth. The Alzheimer's manifests itself when you get old and accumulated millions of spirochaetes that start clogging your circulation.What do you think,that Alzheimer's and Lou Gehrig's Disease are caused by ticks and other blood-sucking insects and spiders and mites,and bed bugs,etc.Maybe even mosquitos(especially the new ,short black mosquitos from the Middle East, now in The USA.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
That is very interesting, so are you saying for certain it is caused by tick bites in your youth? Because I was bitten by about 8 ticks in my life. My grandma had Alzheimer's.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

Are there medical reports on this?
Bear in mind that Alzheimer's happens in other parts of the world, not just America, so it can't just be blamed on an American tick.

edit on 21-3-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Are you joking? The Islets of Langerhans are in the Pancreas.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Our bodies are Biomes unto themselves! With high levels of anti-biotics you could have the potential of killing some of the good bacteria that helps with a myriad of human processes.

Until we have a drug that can target spirochaetes or I see more evidence I will hold off any opinions on this.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Alzheimer's is caused by a Complement Cascade initiated from the A-Beta Amyloid (at a specific molecular weight) created by a difference in tertiary folding.

The blood/brain barrier would not let in something as massive as a spyrochaete.

Unless you are willing to share a peer-reviewed paper that I am unaware of.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
Are you joking? The Islets of Langerhans are in the Pancreas.

I didn't even bother to touch that point.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Greetings,

Legal disclaimer: this is my personal opinion for experimental consideration.

Running the Rife frequency 306 seems to be effective against this pathogen. It does take time though depending on the severity of the infection. I would not run this freq. more than 3 times a week as the toxins released by this pathogen can cause reactions too.

Plenty of info on the web. I searched: Spirochaetes rife frequencies

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I agree to some degree with Abeverage, and overuse of antibiotics has potentially disastrous consequences for the development of antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria, etc., as well as upsetting the body's natural balance of good flora and fauna.

However, when a pidgeon found its way into my bedroom window one spring, and it took an hour to get the bird out of the room, I became acquainted with either a bird mite or tropical rat mite, which lives on birds, as well. Suffice it to say, it's been something of a nightmare trying to eradicate this parasite. Nothing like lice, called bloodsucking mesostigmatid mites have five life stage and are incredibly difficult to kill. They are of the Arachnia family, making them most closely related to spiders. They are ectoparasites, and the difficulty of eradicating them, partially is that what kills them in one life stage does not do so in another. Like all parasites, the live in different life stages, both on the host, in the host's environment, and in the body.

Similar to this mite, of which there are several variations, is a similar mite called a tropical rat mite, and this mite lives on rats, birds, cats, etc.

All these mites are disease vectors. Bird mites are carriers of spirochetes, as well as other viruses such as salmonella. Tropical rat mites carry Toxiplasmosis Ghondii, known to cause schizophrenic like symptoms in severe cases.

Also H. Pylori, a parasite which causes stomach ulcers, and there has been debate about Crohn's Disease. Sorry, don't have time to do all the sourcing to back this up but it is easily attainable information. H. Pyloria

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Alzheimer's is caused by a Complement Cascade initiated from the A-Beta Amyloid (at a specific molecular weight) created by a difference in tertiary folding.

The blood/brain barrier would not let in something as massive as a spyrochaete.

Unless you are willing to share a peer-reviewed paper that I am unaware of.

I think the OP got that idea from a study that was done on numerous brains of those who had died with Alzheimer's. Most of them were also infected with Lyme spirochetes.. which acted much like syphilis on the infected's brains.

Look up Dr. Alan McDonald.. pathologist.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Thanks. A source here; lookingatlyme.blogspot.de...

Now I just did a quick read, but from what I gathered, McDonald is lumping in general neurodegenerative patterns together.

Alzheimer's affects the hippocampal region of the brain while the neurodegenerative illustrations shown by McDonald affect any number of the regions of the brain.

So it's like saying, all Alzheimer's is neurodegenerative, but not all neurodegenerative diseases is Alzheimer's.

As for the blood/brain barrier. Anything above a mw of 400 has a really hard time getting through. Those with compromised immune systems or other underlying health issues do have larger "gaps" that could possibly accommodate something(s) larger. But that again is a symptom of a larger health issue. Not the cause.

Just flying by the seat of my pants here. I haven't had to think about this stuff in a while.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Advantage

Thanks. A source here; lookingatlyme.blogspot.de...

Now I just did a quick read, but from what I gathered, McDonald is lumping in general neurodegenerative patterns together.

Alzheimer's affects the hippocampal region of the brain while the neurodegenerative illustrations shown by McDonald affect any number of the regions of the brain.

So it's like saying, all Alzheimer's is neurodegenerative, but not all neurodegenerative diseases is Alzheimer's.

As for the blood/brain barrier. Anything above a mw of 400 has a really hard time getting through. Those with compromised immune systems or other underlying health issues do have larger "gaps" that could possibly accommodate something(s) larger. But that again is a symptom of a larger health issue. Not the cause.

Just flying by the seat of my pants here. I haven't had to think about this stuff in a while.

There are a lot of causes.. and I think that "alzheimer's" has become a blanket diagnosis for a cluster of neurodegenerative diseases of different origins.
In any case, I figure thats where the OP got the Lyme idea.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Wrong on the blood-brain barrier comment Wrabbit. Lyme disease (borrelia spirochete) can and does penetrate into the CNS causing massive problems for the patient. Take it from somebody who has been there. The borrelia organism is able to penetrate into just about any organ in the body including directly into immune system cells. Two procedures performed on people with advanced Lyme disease (not caught or treated early in the infection) are an MRI and a LP (lumbar puncture).

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by beezzer

Wrong on the blood-brain barrier comment Wrabbit. Lyme disease (borrelia spirochete) can and does penetrate into the CNS causing massive problems for the patient. Take it from somebody who has been there. The borrelia organism is able to penetrate into just about any organ in the body including directly into immune system cells. Two procedures performed on people with advanced Lyme disease (not caught or treated early in the infection) are an MRI and a LP (lumbar puncture).

This is something then that penetrates the blood/brain barrier and doesn't flow through

Apologies

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No apology needed. The whole blood/brain barrier is a molecular barrier. Many organisms have no problem penetrating it.

top topics

join