It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys are preventing world wide disclosure.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

As a Reptilian I am offended that you think that disclosure is being prevented by the Greys. They are nothing but drones, worker bees, and not capable of such influence. We the Reptilian race are in charge of all disclosure related issues. There will be no disclosure until we have finished infiltrating all of the highest levels of your world's ruling bodies, and by the time that mission is accomplished and disclosure is allowed we will be too powerful for you to stop us from taking over the world!

Yeah, silly I know, but not any more silly than the story you have invented!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius
Truth is the U.S. et al can't disclose having been hoodwinked by Greys into thinking the ET penalty for disclosure is too terrifying to contemplate and any forthcoming penalty is, in fact, imaginary horse# and the Greys know it.

Take 'em for face value.
Do they look evil?
Well, they are.

Exposing yourselves to our children in Ruwa, Zimbabwe wasn't a good idea.
You scared them. Idiots.

[ Those residing in the 4th dimension speak up. I do appreciate your insight into this problem. ]
edit on 21-3-2013 by jjsirius because: a misplaced comma

Hi OP

You failed to point out how the Greys are preventing disclosure, you failed to point out what the alleged penalty will be if the US do disclose.

You wrote the post as though your posting directly to the Greys, could you maybe post and discuss with us the readers not some imaginary fantasy that Greys are going read your post and reply or actually they might abduct you and set you straight for calling them idiots

Stay safe and be vigilant,

They might be hiding under your bed or hovering just over your head

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Take 'em for face value.
Do they look evil?
Well, they are.

I actually find them kind of cute.
Because something doesn't fit to your liking doesn't make it evil.

[ Those residing in the 4th dimension speak up. I do appreciate your insight into this problem. ]

The 4th dimension is Time.So in a way everyone lives in the 4th dimension.
And what exactly was the problem again?Oh yes the disclosure.I have asked before and i will ask again.
Let's say that tomorrow morning all the presidents of the world come out and say aliens are here.Who will believe them?NOONE
You know why?Because everyone will say that they try to cover something else and turn the attention of the public elsewhere.
So non-disclosure is as good as disclosure.

Do i make sense?NO
Do you?NO

We're even

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Maybe the OP believes some of the ATS members are Greys

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
I have lived my whole life in the 4th dimension. Also the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions as well.

That's like a flatlander saying they exist in the 3rd dimension.

While it is *technically* true... they are most certainly not 3D beings "residing" in 3D and navigating/thinking of their world in 3D terms.

Residing (as per the OP's intention) in 4D would mean what you now call time would be your 5D and you would be able to "see" forward and backward and be able to move forward and backward in 4D.
edit on 21-3-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
jj... (sigh)

Now you know you shouldn't have done that. Trying to stir up a hornet's nest are we?

You know how "they" get.

You know the drill.

Your handler will be by directly for an impromptu session.

Thanks for wasting our time.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Stupid Greys! Always ruining world disclosure. And...

THEY TOOK ER JERBS!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
In reviewing the situation there are forces preventing, limiting, restricting and questioning disclosure. Just look at this thread as one of many examples. In this case there is a strong public willingness to discredit despite a large foundation of evidence in the public domain supporting the presence and contact with ET's. As for any threats an alien species could make to prevent disclosure, human stupidity is the main one that comes to mind as the social perceptions will need to readjust to a more realistic picture of our place in this world from the more self centered position. Stockmarket crashes, power struggles and the inappropriate use with a host of new technological toys are many common perceived threats associated with disclosure.

In trying to understand any alien agenda is no easy process with so much disinformation and scattered stories around the place, so try putting yourself in their place. As a race that has mastered interstellar travel, there is quite likely many planets that are being watched by many different small teams. With limited resources they are more interested in their research projects than going on Opera, other talk shows and getting mass public attention. Considering how discriminatory some humans can be it is very much in their interest to keep a low profile.

As for how disclosure will go, I see it more like the gradually turning of the tide rather than someone suddenly switching on a light. The internet does provide a great resource for people to find what they are looking for when they are ready. There was quite a long and drawn out battle to establish that the Earth was round and not flat with those early explores pushing for the change. The truth is out there...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The Grey as the Greybeard?

or what?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I was about to disclose to the nice lady at mcdonalds that I'd like a cheeseburger, then an alien grey came down and stopped the disclosure and now I'm hungry and people have stopped talking to me because of this weird alien following me around.

END INTERGALACTIC INTERFERENCE NOW!!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
theres evil and good everywhere, even in extraterrestrial races, so i guess some e.t.s want disclosure to happen, some don't..some are on the fence..we'll see what the next decades bring

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

We are not all 'evil' we just have a higher respect for planets, and (no offence) but we see your race as the idiots, you are killing your world as a race and seem to not care in the slightest. If your children saw pures (100% ebe's) than they are most likely altered as I was and are going to be far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be. Fear's a natural reaction but not nessicery, we do not harm humans unless it is vital, we do not hold back disclosure; that you can thank religion for.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Hybrid00 because: Auto-correct type-o

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hybrid00

We are not all 'evil' we just have a higher respect for planets, and (no offence) but we see your race as the idiots, you are killing your world as a race and seem to not care in the slightest.

So I guess you're an Alien then , we get em here from time to time ... Name , Rank and serial number please .

We are not idiots but we are enslaved by idiots , most people on this planet do care about the harm that is being done to it but are powerless to stop the greed and shortsightedness of the corporations and governments that rule our planet .

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Oh my - where do these people come from

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Not an 'alien' a 'hybrid' my sister and I were abducted as young children and altered. By which species specifically I can't say but from the zeta race I do know. Maybe the abduction was just to awaken the sleeping mind, but by yr 8 I was far superior in intellect to my teachers. I remember our home world as though I have been there but can't say for sure wether or not I have. I am here to share what I know as much as to get answers and to learn.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

... worker drones huh? Guess that's why we have mastered interstellar and dimensional travel and why your race has not left the earth since you started religion lol you guys screwed yourselves, even your Obama doesn't know all that we do so how would you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join