It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys are preventing world wide disclosure.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Truth is the U.S. et al can't disclose having been hoodwinked by Greys into thinking the ET penalty for disclosure is too terrifying to contemplate and any forthcoming penalty is, in fact, imaginary horse# and the Greys know it.

Take 'em for face value.
Do they look evil?
Well, they are.

Exposing yourselves to our children in Ruwa, Zimbabwe wasn't a good idea.
You scared them. Idiots.

[ Those residing in the 4th dimension speak up. I do appreciate your insight into this problem. ]
edit on 21-3-2013 by jjsirius because: a misplaced comma

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

Truth is the U.S. et al can't disclose having been hoodwinked by Greys into thinking the ET penalty for disclosure is too terrifying

You have a source for this ? , Or is it personal opinion .

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I thought we all lived in the 4th (time) dimension? I can't tell if you're calling to us ATS members or to some..higher dimension-dwelling beings..to give you some input.

Anyway, I don't think the governments would give us ET disclosure if they had it to give. Secrets are probably one of the most valuable commodities they deal in.

What's this about Zimbabwe?

edit on 21-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

What's this about Zimbabwe?

I think the OP is probably referring to this .
62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have lived my whole life in the 4th dimension. Also the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions as well.

P

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It's an existing threat within government.
Unfortunately they've bought into alien lies.
I happen to be telepathic - kid and I'll instantly leave to your best guesses.
Believe it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Believe it.

Sorry but my days of blind belief are over , evidence or it didn't happen is the order of the day

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius
[ Those residing in the 4th dimension speak up. I do appreciate your insight into this problem. ]

I hope for your sake that you are joking.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Believe it.

I will when you tell me what I'm thinking as I write this.

And I'll believe the OP claim when a Grey tells me in person.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I just did a few minutes ago, which is proof that I do reside in the 4th dimension.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Now, I am not really one to poke fun at anyone's beliefs or thoughts or opinions....we've all got em' and all that happy, feely stuff.....

But what the HECK is going on here on ATS? I have been reading this site since almost its inception and it just seems that either people are coming on here and posting stuff to make ATS seem silly and trivial....or the posters on this site are becoming younger and younger......or some people post on here after dropping some mind altering substances......

I'm not even getting giggles out of some of these silly posts any longer....sigh.....I want to read REAL opinions about REAL topics that make even a little bit of sense and actually CAN be debated......

No offense, OP...but I just had to post my opinion and frustrations and am not picking on you......
(must be the crabby old lady coming out.......)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Believe it.

hello i'm new hi all!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

Simply consider all possibilities.
It isn't hard to do.
My explanation also makes sense.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Cornczech

Simply consider all possibilities.
It isn't hard to do.
My explanation also makes sense.

www.youtube.com...#!

Ooooo.....a youtube reference. NOW I am convinced.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Truth is disclose having been hoodwinked by Greys into thinking the ET penalty for disclosure is too terrifying to contemplate and any forthcoming penalty is, in fact and the Greys know it.

Take 'em for face value.
Do they look evil?
Well, they are.

You would have to actually known the Greys at face value instead of just attacking every single one of "them" as a whole species based on your statement! I mean how much do you really know about the Greys, besides the Zimbabwe appearance? Exactly how have they done evil by a sighting of themselves to a small portion of humanity?

And hello to you! Your post just seems you want an alien to respond to you on the internet telling you everything it's just not going to happen?

Why don't you ask your leader's officials instead of blaming others ---even if they are not interested in revelation mainly due to the fact it's your own humanly fault for not saying anything to each other as a nation. We still have many many years to go dealing with our own problems besides this.

edit on 21-3-2013 by ilovethecolorgray because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
How 'bout some proof? You say you're telepathic. You sure you didn't mix up the spelling on that word?
And why would you be asking questions of an alien on an internet forum? Think they hang around here? Well, not anymore.
"Elvis is not dead, he just went home."
edit on 21-3-2013 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovethecolorgray

Believe it.

hello i'm new hi all!

Hello. Already making friends, I see.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cornczech

Now, I am not really one to poke fun at anyone's beliefs or thoughts or opinions....we've all got em' and all that happy, feely stuff.....

But what the HECK is going on here on ATS? I have been reading this site since almost its inception and it just seems that either people are coming on here and posting stuff to make ATS seem silly and trivial....or the posters on this site are becoming younger and younger......or some people post on here after dropping some mind altering substances......

I'm not even getting giggles out of some of these silly posts any longer....sigh.....I want to read REAL opinions about REAL topics that make even a little bit of sense and actually CAN be debated......

No offense, OP...but I just had to post my opinion and frustrations and am not picking on you......
(must be the crabby old lady coming out.......)

The OP is basing an opinion by ranting the extraterrestrial Greys are Evil but the Ruwa, Zimbabwe Alien and multiple Ufo eyewitness testimony was nothing wrong "evil" in particular while to the people living in africa this was real other than yourself saying it's not true, this an insult to all UFO believers and the witnesses claiming everyone was on drugs if this is what you're referring to!

An adult was supervising the recess the morning children were reporting UFO craft landing, well the story is interesting but once again this was a positive alien/ufo experience so not sure why OP is angry about this incident.
edit on 21-3-2013 by ilovethecolorgray because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovethecolorgray

Believe it.

hello i'm new hi all!

Hello. Already making friends, I see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join