It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween Ghosts on Digital Camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
These were taken by a co-worker of mine at his house last night (Oct. 31st). He runs a haunted house in Taylor, Pennsylvania. The anomolous image shows up once in each picture and is blown up in the upper left corner.

This first one is above and to the left of his daughter.

This is the second photo that had the 'ghost' in it, out of 40 photos taken that evening.

The photos were taken on a digital camera 'Fuji Finepics' and D/L'd today (Nov. 1):

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Those are ORBS, not ghosts.

There are more photos like these at www.realsightings.com...

I have some more photos also at

www.abidemiracles.com... that I collected over the past few years.

Enjoy.

Chai

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Those are ORBS, not ghosts.

There are more photos like these at www.realsightings.com...

I have some more photos also at

www.abidemiracles.com... that I collected over the past few years.

Enjoy.

Chai

What's the difference?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Orbs can just be activity or energy, all energy aren't ghosts. Orbs just proves there is energy activity.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ok im confused now, ive been told, that they could also be sprits. your saying that its just energy. could you tell me mor about it?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
0730am

0745am

0808am

0815am

0823am

Hmmm.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
taibunsuu, definatly some interesting pics. Perhaps energy was drawn to the haunted forest due to all the activity, and people wanting to experiance the unexplained?

Emily, That would be the reflection of the sun either rising or setting

Fry

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You will get a lot more results using film cameras as opposed to digital cameras. I reccomend using at least 1000 speed film, and if you can afford UV film also produces some interesting pictures as well in an 'active' area.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just my observations here.

In the first one we have transparency, crinkles, and lying on the ground. So to me it looks like a plastic bag.

On the second, it's circular and has concentric rings. The fact that there are other trees and an axe help support.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Energy CAN be spirits, but not always are.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
saint4God, Hi am the person who actually took the pictures and i can assure you that they were not plastic bags and trees the only wood that was under the tent was the stump with the axe in it and there was no plastic bags on the ground out of 40+ pictures that i took those were the only 2 that came out like that so i would say that your observations are wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
They are pretty strange but they could have been random patterns but still..... spooky.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wikkid669
saint4God, Hi am the person who actually took the pictures and i can assure you that they were not plastic bags and trees the only wood that was under the tent was the stump with the axe in it and there was no plastic bags on the ground out of 40+ pictures that i took those were the only 2 that came out like that so i would say that your observations are wrong.

Sorry for the missed observations then. In that case, I don't know what they are & certainly may have something.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry to play skeptic, but that second one is most definately a peice of the stump. You can even see the rings on it! The other one is...interesting though

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
One thing I have noticed is that both "ghosts" or "orbs" that appear in the photos, appear in the exact same place in the frame.

This would lead me to believe that it was a piece of dust on the camera lens.

I am not a ghostbuster, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night.

new topics

top topics

join