It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've digested The Law of One findings into a wikipedia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hey everyone.

I discovered the Dialogue with Hidden Hand material which is allegedly an illuminati insider, that led me to discovering the Ra Material channeling AKA the Law of One. From there I read the most amazing book: "The Children of The Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis" as well as an amazing YouTube channel called 'Spirit Science'.

I've spent 6 months reading and researching, the rabbit hole never seems to end. I've compiled all my findings into a wikipedia website I made

Please check it out, includes many resources in PDF and EPUB

***MOD EDIT***
*Closing Thread*
**Website Link removed **

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

19) Advertising:
You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use - Please Review This Link.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Please refer to the final post for more on this....
edit on 3/21/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Good work! Looks like you've put a lot of effort into this - thanks!

It will keep me busy, but is it all mostly cut and paste or have you somehow removed the whole question/answer type of thing it was originally and put all the info in there?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You couldnt research the T&C's here before posting a thread without permission and achieving 20 posts 1st? And what part about this being only an "introduction" thread did you not understand? No threads, no links no discussion here...yet.

This in itself implies we shouldnt really believe anything of your "research"....because you didnt care to research rules here on this private forum. Thats unfortunate...and discredits your "digesting" anything.

The mods will be right behind me Im sure.....

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

new topics

top topics

join