It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY they possibly ARE what they ARE, to 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Lets hope "they" dont come down here with bug catcher's. I dont want to be part of some aliens butterfly collection.

now now kudegras, if your SOUL WERE from ANOTHER LOCATION and manifested in the flesh THERE and somehow a war was started by YOU... Would it not be logical to move and re-plant YOUR soul to re manifest WHERE
to CONTINUE THE ORIGINAL PROCESS. So Bugcatchers
can seem quite harsh but why replant. If that was the case from a war not started by them..

1 does see your point though you wish not to be treated as a lab experiment, understood.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

A caterpillar does not die during its metamorphosis. The human death is entirely different from the transformation of a caterpillar: apples to oranges, I'm afraid. Nowhere in the animal kingdom do we have evidence that things which are dead, resurrect into new living beings, sorry.

~ Wandering Scribe

1 understands your POV Wandering Scribe. And only ask you to consider that possibly just as humans evaluate and try to Objectively understand what goes on with other CREATOR Creations that morph/sleep the SAME may go on with humans that morph/sleep WITH THEIR ETERNAL SOULS, but from a YOUNGER CREATOR CREATION human standpoint things SEEM like ends but that's understood and the fear associated can be much to ponder when not familiar with beyond.

This is why 1 shares that due to their time periods of ASCENSION as compared to the CURRENT understood human time periods of soul Ascension to manifested flesh then back again to SOUL
they may have a better UNDERSTANDING OF YOU as your soul switches frequency into manifested form(s) outside of your HIGHER SELF FORM or ORIGINAL FORM and back into another form. Hence GOLDEN RULE guides you there STO Service To Others and STS Guides you there.

To some either (soul) Location may not matter depending on who oversees or guides, but maybe they ALERT some here due to what they see experienced by certain SOUL behavior Frequencies from here to PREVENT and thus the Great Books and the various enlightenments globally with -TEACH Group Thinks- to install CORE values in a LEARNING Species of how to interact with themselves and their NEST or HOME (AS WELL AS HINT THEM OF AFTERLIFE) and not strip mine-dump-radio/dig/hide of waste-deforest-pollute oceans and air- AREAS where other CREATOR Creations are growing/living right beside humans. Which show signs of Degrade overload THE MORE DONE THAT IS (BP) for example super power over he HERD is it their herd & OCEANS??? for example. So Wandering Scribe () understands what you mean with the human death is entirely different from the transformation of a caterpillar: apples to oranges YES. But remember some may understand more what humans consciously cannot as of yet.

Also here are some examples of more morph phases understood somewhat by humans of other CREATOR Creations. In relation to how CREATOR Creations go thru many changes that even SEEM close to Death and how it can relate to how HUMANS do as well.

www.pbs.org...

Wood frogs freeze solid in winter then thaw back to life and mate in the spring. How do they do it? Scientists have now figured out how to recreate this extraordinary process of cryopreservation with mammalian organs. To date they have successfully frozen, thawed, and transplanted rat livers and pig hearts. Their dream? Enhanced preservation of human organs for transplant.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tardigrades (commonly known as waterbears or moss piglets)[2] are small, water-dwelling, segmented animals with eight legs. They are notable for being one of the most complex of all known polyextremophiles. (An extremophile is an organism that can thrive in a physically or geochemically extreme condition that would be detrimental to most life on Earth.[3][4])
Tardigrades can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water. They can survive pressures greater than any found in the deepest ocean trenches and have lived through the vacuum of outer space. They can survive solar radiation, gamma radiation, ionic radiation— at doses hundreds of times higher than would kill a person. They can go without food or water for nearly 10 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[5]

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Are you talking to them through trance, deep thought, or prayer?

Bleeeeep, 1 feels if they are transmitting communications that CAN be received by ALL* maybe in frequencies that can be interpreted as feelings of their presence or more refined of their intents depending on the receiver or being(s) ACKNOWLEDGING THEM. Feels it depends but to respond to your above post not sure.

I think you should make a journal for your thoughts, so you can use it to fact check their information against what we know as a species. I think you will find some inconsistencies. (Remember who is in the details.)

Not like do this or do that more like something is transmitted this way and those who wish shall find those & who doubt shall ignore. ALSO I think the dreams is another connection somehow. DOES MANKIND FULLY UNDERSTAND THEM dreams YET AND WHY? They take up soooo much time of LIFE, dreams? @ The details, yes and FATHER made the STRONG my friend

What I think they are doing is giving some truths until they get you to believe them, and then they will trick and manipulate you once they know you are starting to believe.

Yes in this ZONE alerted before Intra.. of deceit-ill fake artificial love-greed-power-ignorance presented in some of the most beautiful forms etc. Manifest in ENERGY the better to see you and intents as you resonate on some form of energy and display with your actions and current behaviors.

Personally 1 does not see a need for them to manipulate me -trick me -BETRAY the for as of now im a slavi with no power to do anything but share positive intellect within interweb boundaries and occasionally share some of my paranormal-metaphysical-Spiritual relations. So 1 would think a more powerful figure head over a mass of people or nations if that was their intents to deceive would be their choice not 1 who walks amongst the STRUGGLE and if so then what could that tell you about them? If not interested in a already in power figure head to manipulate more then 1 has the current reach to. But Bleeeeep I see your point. And some of my EA*RTH based LIFE training has prepared me for imposterfakers so the hope is that is not the case. Thanks for taking time to share within the OP Bleeeeep

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
They do seem to have an interest in that bizarre thing we call "soul". I don't understand it. I doubt many others do too, even if they think they do. But these creatures seem to have a very profound understanding of it. On a "soul" level perhaps we understand them too. But... the notion that they are somehow aiding our evolution seems totally contradictory to their behaviors. They kidnap, torture, and lie. I believe their interest in us is based in exploitation, and not in evolution.

1 is not fully aware of ALL the facts related to THEY nor their FULL interest in this planet and its inhabitants. So wont place judgments on behaviors they are said to be part of but do feel they are partially responsible for the current conscious levels of humanity and Soul development beyond here.

1 hopes they do not behave how many speak of but knows that there are positive and negative balances depending on how interpreted with many CREATOR Creations and also knows how some CREATOR Creations can locate- deceive and set up base before a SCHEDULED return of ORIGINALS as to prepare for whatever and manipulate an entire population AGAINST ORIGINALS as well so that's understood also. Thanks for your time taken within the thread Son of Will.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

When I said "trance" I meant meditation. Do you have an open "channel" to them at all times now? Are their thoughts now yours? How independent are your thoughts from what might be theirs?

By what you said in response to me saying, "remember who is in the details", it seems like they have almost full control over your thoughts.

Btw, I looked through some of your posts, if you are trolling, you are taking it way too far. You're going to start messing with peoples heads if you're not careful.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

When I said "trance" I meant meditation. Do you have an open "channel" to them at all times now? Are their thoughts now yours? How independent are your thoughts from what might be theirs?

I don't think I said I have an open channel to THEY, but do feel there are transmissions sent to the SOUL(S) here for whatever reason.

By what you said in response to me saying, "remember who is in the details", it seems like they have almost full control over your thoughts.

FATHER, you mean... Hmm that's something else
and 1 does not feel mind control nor attempts as of yet.

Btw, I looked through some of your posts, if you are trolling, you are taking it way too far. You're going to start messing with peoples heads if you're not careful.

I don't troll its not my game sorry but if you wish you can post here what you are referencing or U2U me if you don't wish to share in open. But no Troll 1 is not interested in conscious gains.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

From my perspective, "death" is just "transition".

I guess you can consider the process of a "caterpillar" becoming a "butterfly" as death. It is leaving one state of being to become another, but even after the transition there is Life.

Humans are having a human experience and then death will be the transition to being as a fully energetic experience.

It is interesting that you mentioned this because I was thinking about this a little while ago.

By the way, regardless of what "state" of being we are existing as, we always have the choice to follow our heart and to be who we truly are - whether we are as matter (physical) or energy (spirit).

edit on 22-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I must say Ophiuchus, I enjoy your posts. Somehow, there is just a simple little thing imbedded in your posts that give me ah ha moments with my own automatic writing.

Thanks for being here and sharing yourself and what you've come to understand with others.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

From my perspective, "death" is just "transition".

Yes arpgme
and the things or activities observed/watched done by the experiencer may also affect the overall Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy frequency and abilities as well as location after transition of the experiencer. So yes 1 agrees arpgme, guess this is why 1 tries to get many to UP their VIBES to support them elsewhere..

I guess you can consider the process of a "caterpillar" becoming a "butterfly" as death. It is leaving one state of being to become another, but even after the transition there is Life.

YES arpgme, you absorbed and understand what is being shared. For 1 was not saying that its an exact comparison between human & butterfly, but similar in the aspect that from a more AWARE CREATOR Creation Standpoint being the HUMAN in this example the Butterfly is morphing* but what is it like for the butterfly from its conscious perspective? Meaning the Butterfly MAY know its metamorphosis process is part of its Life process -but does it fully understand that it is now experiencing a form of metamorphosis into a Creature of the Sky & Land from just land?
still alive all the while just SHEDDING ITS OLD SELF, that old self as a shell is no longer alive.

This 1 feels can be compared to the transition process of humans for as of now many do not know what the full dynamics are thru the transitions. I say some for technologies potentially Tesla and other related may have some data on the paranormal and even can produce metaphysical, astral track imagery etc. but they still may not fully know how the transition works. So just as humans can UNDERSTAND THE metamorphisis process somewhat of the Butterfly, Others or THEY MAY FULLY see a human(s) transitioning thru the Life and Death Phases WITHIN EXISTENCE as still being alive even if what is understood as death occurred from the Human perspective.

good point arpgme

Humans are having a human experience and then death will be the transition to being as a fully energetic experience.

It is interesting that you mentioned this because I was thinking about this a little while ago.

[color=cyan] By the way, regardless of what "state" of being we are existing as, we always have the choice to follow our heart and to be who we truly are - whether we are as matter (physical) or energy (spirit).

[color=cyan] Agreed my friend agreed, thank you and all who have contributed your thoughts and time thus far. Notice how 1 shared no name of they but MANY kind of KNOW who we speak of in the OP and I think that's a cool tele-link in itself. Much appreciated.

[color=cyan]
NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I must say Ophiuchus, I enjoy your posts. [color=cyan] Somehow, there is just a simple little thing imbedded in your posts that give me ah ha moments with my own automatic writing.

Thanks for being here and sharing yourself and what you've come to understand with others.

Peace,
Cirque

CirqueDeTruth you are very welcome and 1 appreciates you taking time to read & absorb the [color=cyan] data shared within the OP. 1 am happy
the transmission REACHED your consciousness as to allow consideration of something that many if not you included may have been pondering. The HOPE of and from 1 is as always to Assist the HERD of EA*RTH for their IS potential in many as sensed a long long long time ago hence TEACH them occurring etc. even if there was going to be negatives related. [color=cyan]As shared there may have and are potentially negative associations with BEING(S) taught outside their ORIGINAL DESIGNED (add or take a thumb/tail/neuron etc. ) system of ECO. But perhaps the HOPE WAS and IS that eventually the EDUCATION/INTELLIGENCE will rise from within ALL* As a AWARE Species and then, imagine that- a planet taken care of intelligently and the coexisting species here further developing together, as well as some MORE aware going
where their perhaps needed to provide Services To Others. Like Students becoming Teachers.

And so 1 remains optimistic with THEY just from personal evaluations with the limited data obtained and shared with the.

Thanks again CirqueDeTruth
for your time and patience with the thread.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
If “THEY” ARE capable of understanding the human LIFE AND DEATH process of the SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY sort of like how humans somewhat understand the metamorphosis process with butterflies from alive caterpillar to alive butterfly AFTER MORPHING… And “THEY” see how the process can produce different outcomes and LOCATIONS after … a humans MORPHING process is completed during the phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE… Then would this somehow help YOU ALL* to see a different perspective and possible interest? as well as WHY they possibly ARE what they ARE.

Thanks for your time. Its intentionally tele.linked. So if you feel/sense what 1 known as ATS member Ophiuchus 13 is sharing. All that's asked is if you do, is to consider it in the Collective conscious.

Mods. if too outta box, () understand if pulled but its really a deep question 1 has pondered, as far as how would others feel if considered.

NAMASTE*******

its as they would say we are already dead.
How can i prove that you are already dead?

its as i say; its like when you see a caterpillar die to become a butterfly.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Therefore not all?

I have no issues with your method of communication.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join