WHY they possibly ARE what they ARE, to 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
If “THEY” ARE capable of understanding the human LIFE AND DEATH process of the SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY sort of like how humans somewhat understand the metamorphosis process with butterflies from alive caterpillar to alive butterfly AFTER MORPHING… And “THEY” see how the process can produce different outcomes and LOCATIONS after … a humans MORPHING process is completed during the phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE… Then would this somehow help YOU ALL* to see a different perspective and possible interest? as well as WHY they possibly ARE what they ARE.

Thanks for your time. Its intentionally tele.linked. So if you feel/sense what 1 known as ATS member Ophiuchus 13 is sharing. All that's asked is if you do, is to consider it in the Collective conscious.

Mods. if too outta box, () understand if pulled but its really a deep question 1 has pondered, as far as how would others feel if considered.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The more you rearrange the English language and create your own grammar, the less I am inclined to read this.

Just thought 1 known as I would mention this thought. It might apply to others also.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

thanks for your time

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There was a questions. Why acknowledge them as so. And so 1 presented reasons why. For it may be even though it disturbs humans and possibly others that SOME CREATOR Creations DO understand Other CREATOR Creations more then they may understand themselves. 1 apollos for the grammar but its emotionally driven with 1 as I or me as we still = the

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I understand exactly what you are stating and asking, but find your method of communicating it distracting and unnecessary to what I think your point is, sort of like my reactionn to the animation of your avatar, not that it's any of my business, cause it ain't.

However, your way of communicating this kind of distracts from the point of what you're getting at, so I am confused as to your motivations here. Do you want people to really think about what you are trying to impart, prefer to make some obscure coded brain drain, or what?

I think you are asking if murder is still murder, if you were guaranteed a new life, reincarnation, for example. Something along those lines or am I missing it entirely?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

I think you are asking if murder is still murder, if you were guaranteed a new life, reincarnation, for example. Something along those lines or am I missing it entirely?

No that's like saying panspermia is ok to be deleted if not done right... tetra50 and that's not what 1 is saying. What 1 is saying is the question and why its asked about them and humanity. So they may have the ability to see understand the human PROCESS. Add- If you or any FACOR in possible travel in their time related to EA*RTH SOL time and say to EA*RTH time a period of 1,000,000 years passing = almost 1 life year in their ASCEND phases etc. Then even if they left 138,000 years ago EA*RTH time they may be still not even aged, much etc. Using age as best time reference here. This time difference allows or would allow the better observation and study of CREATOR Creations Humans with less current ASCEND life cycle times giving better them a view of what a human Original SOUL & temp. EA*RTH body goes thru. In simple terms data humans themselves would possibly obtain if their current ascend 3d body, life cycles were nano adjusted somehow to survive in new forms for long periods to watch the development of the human species... and LEARN more on its soul.
edit on 3/21/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
If “THEY” ARE capable of understanding the human LIFE AND DEATH process of the SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY sort of like how humans somewhat understand the metamorphosis process with butterflies from alive caterpillar to alive butterfly AFTER MORPHING… And “THEY” see how the process can produce different outcomes and LOCATIONS after … a humans MORPHING process is completed during the phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE… Then would this somehow help YOU ALL* to see a different perspective and possible interest? as well as WHY they possibly ARE what they ARE.

Thanks for your time. Its intentionally tele.linked. So if you feel/sense what 1 known as ATS member Ophiuchus 13 is sharing. All that's asked is if you do, is to consider it in the Collective conscious.

Mods. if too outta box, () understand if pulled but its really a deep question 1 has pondered, as far as how would others feel if considered.

NAMASTE*******

Although I agree with the previous poster I did take the time to read this twice.

I don't know who they are?

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Actually -
I got a bit of it - you are suggesting that life on earth is our 'cocoon' stage? As a metaphor that might be something I could get to grips with.

A further explanation from you (In normal English if at all possible) would be welcomed.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong
- you are suggesting that life on earth is our 'cocoon' stage? As a metaphor that might be something I could get to grips with.

A further explanation from you (In normal English if at all possible) would be welcomed.

And that during this phase or experiences just as a human can see the cycle of a butterfly then so they possible can see humans mature due to their time not being like EA*RTH based time. Which in turn may be reason for interest? here and why so many shares are related to entities experienced during what here is called afterlife. So nothingwrong your pretty close to the OP idea, cocoon stage or souls hatching. Thank you for taking time to reread it to capture.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Wow. I always am intrigued by your posts, but just wow, you are way over my head this morning. Not enough coffee in the world would allow me to catch up. Bow to you, sir, and thanks for sharing . I feel I cannot, though, at least this morning effectively even consider what you've posed, much less respond, because your intellect is way surpassing my feeble abilities. But carry on, and when I am more rested and can give the attention and brain power needed to fully address your ideas, I will get back to you on that.....
Please forgive my silly response to you initially. I mean no in sult, really. Just being crabby, and this is entirely my responsibility, and should not be foisted off upon you.
Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
OP: Exactly.

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well, Ophiuchus, it's not hard to see why "they" are interested in us. In much the same way humans are interested in other creatures. This however doesn't change the fact that "they" should seek out permission first because "we" are not butterflies. The complexity of our awareness of sentience should demand that they seek volunteers.

The real problem is if "we" were aware, then "we" would know the truth of where they are, and then it becomes a danger, because "we" are known to invade, conquer, and claim.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

ErgoTheConclusion, thanks for taking time to read and absorb what 1 is sharing.

NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Well, Ophiuchus, it's not hard to see why "they" are interested in us. In much the same way humans are interested in other creatures. This however doesn't change the fact that "they" should seek out permission first because "we" are not butterflies. The complexity of our awareness of sentience should demand that they seek volunteers.

YES 1 agrees that the complexity of the EA*RTH inhabitant Humans awareness of sentience is/should possibly/be being acknowledged, and 1 is not denying that that is a LOGICAL Approach. Keeping in mind that the negatives are possibly being viewed as well -hence LOVE and FORGIVENESS but yes that is a logical approach. As far as their interest goes 1 will not ACT like 1 knows the agenda of they but 1 can say from PERSONAL experiences the energy is misunderstood perhaps and may be looking for better advancements to shine through overtime in the human essence OTHER THEN OPPRESSION OR WARS or misuse of TECHNOLOGY to the point where IT "IS" possible to support the species better as a whole but certain AGENDA oversee and prohibit this from happening Agenda that THEY may see and see how it effects or DISTURBES the potential ORIGINAL plan for EA*RTH & HUMANITY-hence-School/Class/Learn HELP OTHERS LEARN and maybe then the IGNORANCE DONE TO the NEST WILL cease which in turn may prevent --- DUE TO SHOWING SIGNS OF ADVANCEMENT AS A SPECIES as opposed to OPPRESSION still
smh And volunteers hmm maybe they ARE and DO based on how your Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY FREQUENCY output as you interact with others and your home or nest... Students..

So you CirqueDeTruth do make some good points in your post, the COMPASSION IS felt and thanks

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
The real problem is if "we" were aware, then "we" would know the truth of where they are, and then it becomes a danger, because "we" are known to invade, conquer, and claim.

Peace,
Cirque

Is this Objective TRUTH or Gathered Subjective data "WE" ALL* must Know before making claims as such which CAN cause DEFENSIVE MEASURES which aren't needed. As far as how local within the SOL system they could can be, who's to say that multiple orbiting bases haven't been observing for many periods CirqueDeTruth? And with this in mind why not just ATTACK (if that's the interest) as many feel THEN, instead of WATCHING and interacting WHEN PERMITTED OR requested. Not saying to be naïve and non protected ALL* just saying that HOPEFULLY the intelligence on they is accurate and not fear and manipulations based related to SOME who know of they and share data potentially subjectively on they in ORDER to CONTROL.
CirqueDeTruth, 1 appreciates your time and compassion shared within the thread.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 3/21/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
As far as THEY there is never any disrespect or intent to misguide and for the conscious developments 1 thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Everyone in existence is born innocent. At our core, we all crave love, life, creation. It is through experience and taught behavior - where the negative aspects manifest. This in itself should demand that such manifestations mean nothing. It's an unfair quarantine, and shouldn't be seen as a failing. As, when life is seen to have equal value and equal resources are able to be afforded to all - the negative aspects of the human condition should be able to auto correct. As it has shown to manifest in other examples of life through-out the evolutionary universe. Instead of waiting, until we boil over, measures should be taken that gives humanity a chance to auto correct negative aspects. Those measures are being withheld, stacking the deck against the many and only favoring the few who know where and how to utilize those measures. Technology is being used against us, instead of for us. This is why it was taken away last time. I say lift the quarantine and take it away again. The "negative" fallicy is what is perpetuating this madness. There is no negativity, only situations that need the tools available for auto correction. There is only one source. There is no dichotomy. The sickness is the dichotomy itself.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

1 knows 1 very well.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Lets hope "they" dont come down here with bug catcher's. I dont want to be part of some aliens butterfly collection.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

A caterpillar does not die during its metamorphosis. The human death is entirely different from the transformation of a caterpillar: apples to oranges, I'm afraid. Nowhere in the animal kingdom do we have evidence that things which are dead, resurrect into new living beings, sorry.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Are you talking to them through trance, deep thought, or prayer?

I think you should make a journal for your thoughts, so you can use it to fact check their information against what we know as a species. I think you will find some inconsistencies. (Remember who is in the details.)

What I think they are doing is giving some truths until they get you to believe them, and then they will trick and manipulate you once they know you are starting to believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
They do seem to have an interest in that bizarre thing we call "soul". I don't understand it. I doubt many others do too, even if they think they do. But these creatures seem to have a very profound understanding of it. On a "soul" level perhaps we understand them too. But... the notion that they are somehow aiding our evolution seems totally contradictory to their behaviors. They kidnap, torture, and lie. I believe their interest in us is based in exploitation, and not in evolution.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join