It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a man be raped by woman?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Most men I know, if they found out that a female rapist was hitting the area, these men would sleep out in the yard on lawn furniture, nekked, with a sign that says bring it. A lot of men, for whatever reason, are just programmed that way.

Now I had a friend back in the day who was at a party. He said this chic was trying to get with him but he wasn't interested because she was unattractive, to him. He got wasted at this party and crashed in one of the bedrooms. He awoke to this chic on top of him, having sex. He said, oh well, and got into it. I thought it was kind of messed up but I guess he enjoyed it.

Rape is bad no matter who it happens to. No means no. But men are different species. I'm not saying that all men would like to get raped by a woman, but most of my friends would probably like it. I know this looks & sounds bad, sorry.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Same thing happened to a friend of mine, he was wasted and pretty out of it, and woke up in the middle of a fat chick riding him. I'd definitely consider that rape, but nothing was made of it because he was a guy, so to the OP's question, yes a woman can rape a man, but more than likely it would be down played and thought of as nothing.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

yes women can rape men, are we gonna put up as much of a fight? no. I have been raped in my sleep(more like passed out). and i call it rape because i did not consent before hand and i would have never willingly had sex with this women, but when i woke up i was having sex.

[SNIP]
edit on 21-3-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Can a man be raped by woman?

I thought that might have been a rhetorical question.

Then I saw there were 5 pages of discussion on it here already.

The answer, of course, is YES.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What if the woman is wearing a strap-on? Then do you think it would be possible for a woman to rape a man?

And don't forget there is some very muscular women and some very frail men out there. You cannot just stereotype and say all men are stronger than all women. It goes both ways.

There are most certainly instances where men are raped. That is a fact. And downplaying is just not right, its just as wrong as if a woman is raped. Rape is rape, and rape is something that is emotionally and physically traumatizing for the victim regardless of sex.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As an interesting aside, the country with one of the highest incidence of "reported" (note: does not necessarily mean proven/convicted) rape is SWEDEN - second only to Botswana.

en.wikipedia.org...

... Julian Assange says hello..........

edit on 21-3-2013 by HIWATT because: bold

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gartenspinnen

didn't see your post prior to posting mine.
you said it first.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Something like 80% of all men without physiological sexual dysfunction will "arouse" when activated, and activating is as simple as pushing a button. Yes -- there are men who do not usually arouse unless they "love the person" or have an attraction to that person, but these guys are relatively rare.

On topic: All coercive sex is rape. We prosecute the kinds that are legally coercive, like if if an employer / supervisor of either sex uses employment status / promotion status as a weapon to obtain sex from a subordinate, or if one threatens harm to a family member if consent is not granted, etc. Hell - plying someone with drugs and alcohol effectively removes consent (at least beyond a certain point). There is evidence of this now in the instructions one receives from an doctor after shoulder surgery, when they are counselled not to drive or "make any major life decisions" while taking narcotic pain medication. We only prosecute those who take advantage of unconscious people, but some people "black out" an hour or more before they lose motor function and close their eyes to sleep. We don't normally prosecute those cases because we can't know for sure what was in the hearts and minds of both parties to the sex, but they can be rape, because - by definition - they MAY be coercive.

In an ideal world, consent must be offered and agreed to by both parties, before every instance of "sex." That includes between completely sober husbands and wives. But we don't live in an ideal world, and we have to draw circles around certain behaviors (and intentions) and decide which we will encourage, discourage, "look down upon" and prosecute. Even in this world, there are literally hundreds of scenarios in which a "man" can be "raped" by a "woman."

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Not the most intelligent OP I've ever read. Woman drugs man, fondles man when he's passed out = rape. Physical strength has no bearing on if rape is possible.

Also, there are some women out there stronger then some men. So yes, a woman who works out and is 6 foot with big muscles can more than likely physically rape a male whos 5'4 and weighs 100lbs. It's possible.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

Might be difficult getting an erection when you are passed out.

I think the problem here is that most people are not imagining rape of a man by a women in the same way that a woman is raped by a man, but instead imagine it more in the way that a man and woman have sex. If a man is going to be raped, in my opinion, it is not in this way.

In my mind, real rape of a man, to put it quite bluntly, would require penetration of the anal tract. That my friends is rape of a man. Horrendous. Now, a man could be overpowered and raped in this way by a woman, but if she knocks him out and gives him a blowjob, I would hardly call that rape. More like wishful thinking on the part of a man. So if you're going to talk about rape of a man by a woman, lets keep it real.
edit on 21-3-2013 by FlesyhTwonk because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2013 by FlesyhTwonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
*** Closed - pending staff review ***

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join