It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One day man will connect the dots and then...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamike

Is it possible your profession has distorted your perception. The dots could be a hallucinations or a false manifestation. Trusting your senses, human logic and operating systems just might be manipulated by those unseen. Humans have such a high opinion of their primitive intellect. The cosmos is impossible to understand by
entities that have just recently come down from the trees. In the grand scheme of things; human beings are barely in the infancy stage. Violent, unthinking of the consequences of their actions, reacting emotionally just like children....

and oh so arrogant...

edit on 24-3-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The fractals we find in nature, the cosmos and even within ourselves are just signs that we're existing in a simulated 3d reality. Finding Binary fractals and even having Claude Shannon prove that binary can explain and replicate anything found in nature further points toward a false reality.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamike

That's pretty good.

Don't bust me.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamike

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
Ok I hate to say this, but I really don't understand the point you are trying to get across. I did enjoy the read though. I was following it, I think, but then the end.... *shrugs* maybe it's just me. Anyway, I also hate to say this but your avatar and this deep piece of writing are an interesting juxtaposition in my mind! (it's a compliment by the way
)

Haha sorry I was so cryptic. Hopefully my follow up helped. The avatar is me at work lol. Text Red and Science, it's so beautiful.

I love when law enforcement listen to people's problems

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
More interesting are the dots in the sky once you connect those dots your mind will implode

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
ummmmmmm.............
not sure what to say ............ dont get caught with weed
lol this was an interesting post bro

top topics

<< 1   >>

join