It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien CREATION if not still the same concept...!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Our perhaps they aren't alien at all.

Were humans created by reptilians (ats)

There is another old ATS thread by a lady saying she was in contact with her reptilian master. If was a crazy read involving her being put in the things pouch and stuff. I lost the link. If anyone has it please post!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Each new Einstein is as useless as the last!!!?

But on topic and in regards to "your theory" - excuse the sarcasm, there has absolutely been interactions for many thousands of years, and I am a total believer in ET manipulation if not outright creation of the pre-human species -

And that was before I came across this -

This document is taken verbatim from the United States Air Forces Academy textbook, "Introductory Space Science, Volume II, Department of Physics, USAF." This is the volume that was being used by the Air Force Academy, at Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Air Force Academy pulled this volume from the curriculum in the early 1970's, because of the controversy it generated.

Keep in mind this is TPTB's own data -

33.2 OPERATIONAL DOMAINS - TEMPORAL AND SPATIAL "Evidence of perhaps an even earlier possible contact was uncovered by Tschi Pen Lao of the University of Peking. He discovered astonishing carvings in granite on a mountain in Hunan Province and on an island in Lake Tungting. These carvings have been evaluated as 47,000 years old, and they show people with large trunks (breathing apparatus?...or "elephant" heads shown on human bodies? Remember, the Egyptians often represented their gods as animal heads on human bodies.)" "Only 8,000 years ago, rocks were sculpted in the Tassili plateau of Sahara, depicting what appeared to be human beings but with strange round heads (helmets? or "sun" heads on human bodies?) And even more recently, in the Bible, Genesis (6:4) tells of angels from the sky mating with women of Earth, who bore them children. Genesis 19:3 tells of Lot meeting two angels in desert and his later feeding them at his house. The Bible also tells a rather unusual story of Ezekiel who witnessed what has been interpreted by some to have been a spacecraft or aircraft landing near the Chebar River in Chaldea (593 B.C.). " 33.6 CONCLUSION "From available information, the UFO phenomenon appears to have been global in nature for almost 50,000 years. The majority of known witnesses have been reliable people who have seen easily-explained natural phenomena, and there appears to be no overall positive correlation with population density. The entire phenomenon could be psychological in nature but that is quite doubtful. However, psychological factors probably do enter the data picture as "noise." The phenomenon could also be entirely due to known and unknown phenomena (with some psychological "noise" added in) but that too is questionable in view of some of the available data." "This leaves us with the unpleasant possibility of alien visitors to our planet, or at least of alien controlled UFO's. However, the data are not well correlated, and what questionable data there are suggest the existence of at least three and maybe four different groups of aliens (possibly at different states of development). This too is difficult to accept. It implies the existence of intelligent life on a majority of the planets in our solar system, or a surprisingly strong interest in Earth by members of other solar systems. "

This in itself is damning

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
Each new Einstein is as useless as the last!!!?

But on topic and in regards to "your theory" - excuse the sarcasm, there has absolutely been interactions for many thousands of years, and I am a total believer in ET manipulation if not outright creation of the pre-human species -

And that was before I came across this -

This document is taken verbatim from the United States Air Forces Academy textbook, "Introductory Space Science, Volume II, Department of Physics, USAF." This is the volume that was being used by the Air Force Academy, at Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Air Force Academy pulled this volume from the curriculum in the early 1970's, because of the controversy it generated.

Keep in mind this is TPTB's own data -

33.2 OPERATIONAL DOMAINS - TEMPORAL AND SPATIAL "Evidence of perhaps an even earlier possible contact was uncovered by Tschi Pen Lao of the University of Peking. He discovered astonishing carvings in granite on a mountain in Hunan Province and on an island in Lake Tungting. These carvings have been evaluated as 47,000 years old, and they show people with large trunks (breathing apparatus?...or "elephant" heads shown on human bodies? Remember, the Egyptians often represented their gods as animal heads on human bodies.)" "Only 8,000 years ago, rocks were sculpted in the Tassili plateau of Sahara, depicting what appeared to be human beings but with strange round heads (helmets? or "sun" heads on human bodies?) And even more recently, in the Bible, Genesis (6:4) tells of angels from the sky mating with women of Earth, who bore them children. Genesis 19:3 tells of Lot meeting two angels in desert and his later feeding them at his house. The Bible also tells a rather unusual story of Ezekiel who witnessed what has been interpreted by some to have been a spacecraft or aircraft landing near the Chebar River in Chaldea (593 B.C.). " 33.6 CONCLUSION "From available information, the UFO phenomenon appears to have been global in nature for almost 50,000 years. The majority of known witnesses have been reliable people who have seen easily-explained natural phenomena, and there appears to be no overall positive correlation with population density. The entire phenomenon could be psychological in nature but that is quite doubtful. However, psychological factors probably do enter the data picture as "noise." The phenomenon could also be entirely due to known and unknown phenomena (with some psychological "noise" added in) but that too is questionable in view of some of the available data." "This leaves us with the unpleasant possibility of alien visitors to our planet, or at least of alien controlled UFO's. However, the data are not well correlated, and what questionable data there are suggest the existence of at least three and maybe four different groups of aliens (possibly at different states of development). This too is difficult to accept. It implies the existence of intelligent life on a majority of the planets in our solar system, or a surprisingly strong interest in Earth by members of other solar systems. "

This in itself is damning

OR:
Advances in Anthropology and Archeology made these quotes undeniably false, so they were removed.
How many intelligent life forms have we found in our solar system the last 40+ years?
(in my opinion far more likely, if this that you quote is even true [source?])

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

All of the different types of aliens can be explained by shapeshifting angels; but a bunch of different alien races cannot explain spirituality, will power, faith, tulpas, mind over matter, ghosts, obe, placebo effect, people coming back to life and saying they saw heaven or hell(afterlife), etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
There are no aliens. Life is unique to Earth. There is no evolution. We are precisely where our DNA defines us to be. There is no God that we will ever come close to comprehending. The big bang did happen, but something put all that primordial ooze there first. Scale is everything. What is above is below.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have found a few videos that have helped me to understand the place that aliens play in earths history.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Couldn't have put it better. We're pretty well put together as something that once sucked on the bottom of the ocean floor.. in one end, out the other. No need for pleasantries. If *this* is an intelligent design, it's what I'd expect some kid playing Black and White or From Dust to conjure up as a good plan.

We're just a nervous system with dangly bits to feel our way around..

smells good? move closer to it.
smalls bad? move away from it.
taste good? eat more of it.
taste bad? spit it out.
feel good? Oh boy oh boy!
feel bad? Oh boy oh boy!

throw in that confusing set of arguments called thinking and all hell breaks loose.

Funniest part was when it tried to explain it all with god or aliens.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Or maybe God doesn't want a stagnate system. So he uses evolution. The problem you mentioned didn't arise until we learned evil. And that wasn't really a problem - he could make us forget that. The problem is we challenged trusting him. Man and Satan challenged him. So we all must learn to trust God.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by plube

reply to post by OzTiger

Speculation, mythology, and fantasy.

Besides the speculation part, if anyone wants to play the aliens are responsible for religion card, if it wasn't for all the backwards superstitious nonsense of religion, we'd have gotten to where we're at now at least 1500 years ago if not sooner.

No, the entire history of this planet is quite very capable of standing on its own, by itself without any assistance from any outside technological sources.

Then why did it take us 4 million years for us to become 'hunter gatherers' and a further 240,000 years to read and write and then change into agriculturalists and builders. There is no doubt that changes to our chromosomes 240,000 years ago and genetically modified DNA 10,000 years ago had something to do with it. The question is, was this natural or did we receive some help?
To our ancestors the 'aliens' WERE the Gods and did not give us religion, we created it ourselves although I can see your point.
According to DNA taken from our ancestral Hominid species (and prior to them) we had 48 chromosomes (same as the apes) but the next species (Homo Sapien) has 46. I cannot believe that we would have learned to stand on our own without this change.
Still many questions to ask and many answers needed.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by winofiend

Or maybe God doesn't want a stagnate system. So he uses evolution. The problem you mentioned didn't arise until we learned evil. And that wasn't really a problem - he could make us forget that. The problem is we challenged trusting him. Man and Satan challenged him. So we all must learn to trust God.

Ok, I'll trust god to steer my car. Wait..

I'll trust god to water my plants. Hmm..

I'll trust god to turn my toast over.. no?

I'll trust god to give me another lung full of oxygen as I drown.. oh dear.

I'll trust god to stop that cancer from growing in my body.. oops.

I'll trust god to pay my rent. Ahha!

I'll trust god to stop my leaking roof.. ack.

your god is pretty bloody useless, really. Doesn't do anything and expects praise for it.

Sounds like a politician.

edit on 21-3-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
but what does the do for the soul?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

All of the different types of aliens can be explained by shapeshifting angels; but a bunch of different alien races cannot explain spirituality, will power, faith, tulpas, mind over matter, ghosts, obe, placebo effect, people coming back to life and saying they saw heaven or hell(afterlife), etc.

Actually, all of this can be explained quite very nicely, all tied up in a sparkly shining bow by Psychology.
Everything you describe is entirely attributable to internally subjective personal experiences.

In most cases you describe, these experiences can quite readily be replicated in the lab.
It's a wonder there aren't any enterprising young Psych students that haven't caught on to the monetary value of selling religious experiences.

reply to post by OzTiger

Fusion of Chromosome 2 accounts for the differences quite nicely. Chromosome 2 exhibits remnant centromeres as well as vestigial telemere to support this fusion.

Every now and then, chromosomes fuse. This fusion occurs as sperm and eggs develop, as pairs of chromosomes fold over each other and swap chunks of DNA. Sometimes two different chromosomes grab onto each other and then fail to separate.

This happens all the time quite naturally. For the most part, when this happens, this is what we see:
Chromosomal Translocation Graphic
Schizophrenia, Down syndrome, Infertility, Lymphoma, and many others.
Chromosomal Translocation wiki

Notice Schizophrenia in the list, as well as Down Syndrome; two very interesting conditions relating primarily to cognitive functioning. Instead of the usual 23 chromosomes, you'll get people with 22 due the fusion.

For those that argue the sterile 'mule' argument from a position of intelligent design where horse and donkey with chromosomal variance produce only sterile offspring; it's effectively demonstrated time and again People with Down Syndrome, Schizophrenia, and other Chromosomal translocation/fused chromosome conditions can and do indeed breed true with offspring that can also reproduce.

In the case of Chromosome 2, the naturally occurring random occurrence Chromosomal Translocation resulting in its formation was actually beneficial. The ancestor was successful enough to mate and pass on this advantageous mutation, and over time, this mutation became the defining norm. Those who had it were more successful, and as a result found mates easier, and those who didn't had a harder time in passing on their non-fused heritage.

That's how natural selection works. The adaptation that proves more advantageous wins out precipitating a change. Survival of the "Fittest" doesn't mean stronger, faster, but, best adapted to advantage over similar species competing for the same resources.

In birds, for instance, this could be a smaller body plan, with a longer beak so as to fly faster and require less food to survive. Larger birds of same species might die in food-scarce environs thus leaving the smaller, faster, more efficient mutant the survivors, thus more successful, and thus more "fit"

The existence of these other non-beneficial Translocations/fusions supports naturally occurring process of natural selection. Those with Chromosome 2 were more successful than those without, and it stuck.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Something else also fairly significant regarding the differences between our closest relatives (chimpanzees) and us are our cognitive functions.
You might say "That's a No-Brainer".

How so though?

Well, the obvious answer is that we're 'smarter' than chimpanzees.
In some ways this is true, but, this wonderful big brain we're all so proud of having isn't exactly as superior as you might like to think.
How's your memory acquisition compared to a chimpanzee?

You think you can beat a chimpanzee in the number flash game?
Here you go. Clicky for the number flash game to play yourself.

Compared to chimpanzees in this area of cognitive functioning, we proud, oh so superior humans are actually quite literally and actually retarded. When it comes to this type of cognitive processing, we're complete and total morons.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What would be your design for a sentient and intelligent creature? What materials would you use, describe the aesthetics of the body if you will. What would be these creatures purpose, how long would they live, would they reproduce somehow? What would you make consciousness out of? What kind of system will you employ to create all these creatures?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I would make everything into a robot universe and then they would fight.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by ImaFungi

I would make everything into a robot universe and then they would fight.

Bah, and you call yourself an intelligence and the universe not intelligent???

This is exactly what the dumb universe has done

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I think you have a great memory, but that memory is a cooping mechanism for your inability to understand what you do not have faith in. That is to say, the reason you say such things against God is because you have no faith in what you cannot understand. You have become reliant on memorizing other people's understandings, and it saddens me, because it destroys your faith, and others', every time you repeat what you have memorized, from the teachings of the faithless...

The reason monkeys have great memory, and yet they are not as advanced as humans, is because they, too, lack faith in others, and in what they do not understand. Unintentionally, you have likened yourself unto a monkey, because you do not understand, but unlike monkeys, God has given you the ability to have strong faith, thereby gaining understanding. However, you do not use your faith, and this is the reason you do not understand faith and spirituality – you cannot even begin to understand something, if you have no faith in the understanding given to you.

more

You say it is a wonder psych student's haven't tried to manipulate people for monetary gain, but I think it is more likely that they have, and will continue to do so, because people are wicked; and I would like to say that the notion of even doing such a thing, is just plain wrong.

As for replicating the things I mentioned, it simply cannot be done in a controlled way. You cannot remove God from this realm, nor can you remove faith. It just cannot be done because faith in something is needed to understand. What you are referring to when you say, “readily be replicated”, is likely nothing more than exciting the portions of the brain that God has made use of, (for faith, esp, and communication with God), but exciting those locations, in an improper manner, will never truly explain why or how.

What I am trying to say here is, man might be able to find out how they think the brain works, but without faith placed in it's proper place, he will never understand why.

Why is the question, not how.

more

I would post sources for what I wrote in this post, so that you could have faith in what I posted, but I don't know if any such sources even exist. I guess you should just look at how monkeys do not communicate well to thereby explain why they so heavy rely on memory. It should show you it is there lack of faith that causes it.

Good luck, and I hope that helped you. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I laugh at everything you just said ... Because it just shows how brainwashed you are... Your comments are poisonous to the rest of the people.... Please keep that old crappy way of thinking for you... I think I speak for many people so don't take it the bad way it's just the truth. Let people think what they want because you DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING. Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You reply is very thought provoking and very interesting.
I can see the possibility of this 'fusion' happening as you describe but if this happened to just one member of a species wouldn't it simply 'breed out' with the mating of members of a species who didn't have the 'fusion'?
I understood that it wasn't just an isolated case but that a significant number of our ancestors were effected by this change (at the same time) and therefore were able to pass this modification on normally through mating with others who also had the modification.
I was led to believe that children born with downs syndrome have an 'extra' chromosome. It will be a wonderful achievement when/if we can isolate this chromosome and remove it whilst still in the mothers womb.
Thank you for a very well described reply.
I also understood that the other significant modification that occurred some 10,000 years ago wasn't just a single change but affected nine different chromosomes. I find this difficult to accept as a natural occurrence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join