It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien CREATION if not still the same concept...!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
alien's could of made us 'humans' cause they reached their genetic capabilties...
thus meaning no more Einstein's... any other einstein's are just useless ass the one before.
and the only way for their civilization is to break the limit is to play GOD.
so they have to make new species with different #.
place them in planet's such as earth give us a guiding boot up the ass and see what they can learn from us...

okey so lets get strait to WAR.

stupid aliens playing god making life they let them reach their max capability..
but destroy us before we become a threat to them...
and no where no where near any threat to them so where safe.
this doesn't mean that some of the species they made where somehow able to break through the such life they made...
and became same level and was able to survive
kinda life frankenstyne stuff

well im not got carry on with this stuff this stuff can lead to heaps of other things

but just a thought for yous...

and another reason why they would not want something they made like how we clone stuff etc...
not to become like super power part of the inter galactic alien species and stuff is cause...
only pure species created by GOD/UNIVERSES normal creation order.

So lets hope us HUMAN's are a pure race that was created by the universes normal order.

but even then they might not end our civilization 1s they got everything they can get from us...

edit on 21-3-2013 by maniacRus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
sources?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by maniacRus

How are the aliens stupid if they made us?

What would you expect them to do, let us threaten them?

People like Einstein (smart people) have made all of the great things in human life today possible. From homes, to cars, to computers, phones, internet, clothing, supermarkets, spaceships.

What are you asking about, what do you think is the truth? and what can we do about it, what should we do about it?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i said it was just a thought

and could be reason why alien stuff being kept secret from humans

cause our scientists and all that said if aliens exist they will be a threat to humanity

so is the reason why where just staying undercover building stuff underground trying to reach there level
to able to defend ourselves...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Certainly could be a possibility. But why would the aliens let us advance underground until we are on their level? And why wouldnt they swoop in and try to be allies? because they would never be able to fully trust us?

If they could travel to earth from their planet, and scientists are aware of them, and if they really are a threat, couldnt they/wouldnt they have already threatened us?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
kinda think of iran making nuclear bombs and united states which is more advance and already has the weapons
making them so they can't have it then they will have a threat..

and look at us looking at other mamals etc... to advance ourselves.
edit on 21-3-2013 by maniacRus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maniacRus
kinda think of iran making nuclear bombs and united states which is more advance and already has the weapons
making them so they can't have it then they will have a threat..

Very good point. And that is even with our own human species. We cant seem to trust, how will our modern,civil,wise and sophisticated men and women accept the trust of an extra terrestrial species.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I don't know. I thought everyone knew the Gods live in the sky and are not human, thus aliens. Maybe they put us here to farm auras or gold or something or maybe just to replicate to 100 billion to turn us into batteries Matrix style. They probably haven't yet noticed Prometheus' larceny. They are going to be upset when they get back.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I disagree.

The entire history of this planet and humanity gets along quite swimmingly without ever even one single alien.

Though there may be some relevance to the Panspermia argument, the whole "intelligent design" concept is fairly ludicrous.

Who would design something on purpose that communicates, eats, drinks and breathes all out of the same hole?
Does everyone not realize how stupid that is?
At least cetaceans (whales, porpoises) have a separate hole to breathe so they don't choke to death on Doritos, a fish bone, or something else retarded.

An then our sex organs are not only centers for pleasure and procreation, but also sewage processing facilities?
Who designs a waste disposal system to run through a playground?

That's only a small portion.
Most other animals don't require all the caregiving we get due to our utter and complete helplessness that we get. They hatch, pupate, get squirted out, and go on their merry ways out into the great grand wild to kill, be killed, eat, breed prosper and die. Many of these are even community animals, so, as far as mutual cooperation and social benefits of community go for arguments in favor of humanity, other animals flock, swim, swarm, and run together too.

Our big brains are wonderful, sure, and we've got these amazing dexterous hands, but, otherwise, the rest of the body plan totally sucks. Even as fully formed adults, without tools to cheat our way in the wild or just life, we're essentially near as helpless as plants.

Intelligent design? Hilarious.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

your missing the concept of what i said.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

How can you say that! The human body is the single most magnificent thing on this planet. We could only hope to engineer something even remotely awesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No, not really.

Let me repeat:
The entire history of this planet and humanity gets along quite swimmingly without ever even one single alien.

Just because someone can speculate on some fantasy idea that pops their head, don't mean it's even remotely possible, especially in consideration of all of History, regardless of whether that someone has even the barest facility for understanding said History, or even the most minimum of educations to even have exposure to it.

Speculation without foundation in SOURCED material to support it is just as relevant as Star Wars, Avatar, Mars Attacks, War of the Worlds, V, Independence Day, or any other far fetched fantasy fiction with zero basis in actual reality.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Templeton

You don't need to post inspirational videos to celebrate our humanity, all made for pathetic people that need that kind of validation to keep from drinking bleach.

I'm not denying that the human machine is indeed a remarkable machine, but, in comparison to other animals?
Compared to other animals the only thing we really got going for us is this fantastic brain and our busy little fingers.

Other animals can do everything we can do, and MUCH better.
Other than our brains, and our busy little fingers, compared to other animals, our body plans suck.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I disagree.

Though there may be some relevance to the Panspermia argument, the whole "intelligent design" concept is fairly ludicrous.

Who would design something on purpose that communicates, eats, drinks and breathes all out of the same hole?
Does everyone not realize how stupid that is?
At least cetaceans (whales, porpoises) have a separate hole to breathe so they don't choke to death on Doritos, a fish bone, or something else retarded.

An then our sex organs are not only centers for pleasure and procreation, but also sewage processing facilities?
Who designs a waste disposal system to run through a playground?

That's only a small portion.
Most other animals don't require all the caregiving we get due to our utter and complete helplessness that we get. They hatch, pupate, get squirted out, and go on their merry ways out into the great grand wild to kill, be killed, eat, breed prosper and die. Many of these are even community animals, so, as far as mutual cooperation and social benefits of community go for arguments in favor of humanity, other animals flock, swim, swarm, and run together too.

Our big brains are wonderful, sure, and we've got these amazing dexterous hands, but, otherwise, the rest of the body plan totally sucks. Even as fully formed adults, without tools to cheat our way in the wild or just life, we're essentially near as helpless as plants.

Intelligent design? Hilarious.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

One could surmise that what you are saying is that if humans were created so chaotically then God must have been a woman

I believe in the Sumerian Tablets of Creation from which the Bible was taken, especially the book of Genesis (1:26) which states "And God said, let us make man in our image, in our likeness" which puzzled me as seeing as 'Man' had not yet been created then who the hell was God talking to if He was the sole deity??

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Just a thought....think alien....If you were alien...had been spending ages in space....lack of gravity over time makes you a fragile creature...A creature not capable of much physical work any more....Now travelling in a craft with limited goods...and resources...you come to rest upon the blue planet...but things are not as they seem....you find creatures...bi-pedaled and somewhat intelligent...Not very but enough so that over time you are able to manipulate the said creatures to make a great worker beast....but this is only achieved through dna sequencing and hence the image of god....not the exact replica...but an image of god....a transfer of dna into this heard beast.

The purpose...the craft you were on is a great beast...a city sized craft...but it needs to be replenisehed with engery so it can continue with it onward journey...but retreiving gold for the craft is to much for the fragile aliens...gravity is to much strain...So the human race was created in their image so that our basic instinct is to retrieve this gold for them....I mean gold has absolutely no value to these primitive humans...but for some reason we need to extract it...mine it...refine it...IT is not for our use....it was for the aliens use...they left us to our own devices now...they have no more need for us...we are abandoned and left with this image in which we we grow from,

I do agree we would have got along just fine without intervention from outside sources...but for me i think there was a massive acceleration in the human eveolution that came from an outside source....the evolution from neanderthal man to homosapin was far to rapid to be considered a natural evolution....

Just my humble opinion...nothing more...nothing less.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

And here I thought you were advocating toward evolution. Surely it must have been intelligent design then if we are so inferior to other animals yet we are still here and at the top of the food chain.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

reply to post by OzTiger

Speculation, mythology, and fantasy.

Besides the speculation part, if anyone wants to play the aliens are responsible for religion card, if it wasn't for all the backwards superstitious nonsense of religion, we'd have gotten to where we're at now at least 1500 years ago if not sooner.

No, the entire history of this planet is quite very capable of standing on its own, by itself without any assistance from any outside technological sources.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Did I see you call the Aliens stupid, that is clearly your ignorance. If they have done things we havent even dreamt of thousands of years ago while we were still toiling the soil how can you come to that conclusion. In the cosmos earth is know as the "the planet of the children" I think that about sums it it.

If beings could create us, make us flesh, if the can create an astral body and a mental body spirit body, I do think they deserve a little more credit than what you give them. How do you know that some of them are not one with the Divine and the creative impulse, That Divine manifesting through these beings to create man.

You can thank your existance to them but its seems you dont
edit on 21-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

But your post does open a new road of thought for me [plus it circles back on topic
] If evolution is more of a "survival of the smartest/most dextrous" instead of "survival of the fittest" then it stands to reason that a highly advanced/evolved intelligence would basically be a large brain with tentacles and opposable thumbs. Creatures that use their environment to their advantage (like we do to out perform "superior" other animals). Creatures that make things. Things that do their physical work. Autonomous things that are perhaps self replicating, self learning, and programmed with uncontrollable "instincts". But what do they want of us?! I don't think the scripture religions offer any answer and the self religions avoid the issue.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Aliens created us because, great minds think alike, but they needed something that thinks differently? I don't agree with that, but I do have to give you credit for the originality. I hadn't heard the alien creator theory in that way before.

I think you need to consider spirituality.

What most likely happen was God created what we call aliens but the bible calls angels. He gives angels the ability to play around in the universe but they aren't allowed to mess with us, but when some of them did, he took away their ability to travel the universe by basically grounding them here with us. He essentially made angels and man to have companionship and he is such a loving creator that he will give us the keys to the kingdom of heaven(ability to play around in space), but first we have to learn to play nice and trust and love him. We must trust that he knows what is right because he has always been here and he is awesome. Earth and hell are just the place you go to to learn to be have and love thy God.

eta: and evolution is what God uses to create what he wants. He has made an adaptable system. Evolution is within all of the universe and plants and animals etc. And the reason he lets fallen angels mess with us is because we (man and angels) need to learn that God knows what the heck he is talking about and so we must trust him. He stands outside of time so he knows whats best, but for us to learn what is best we must experience what it is he wants us to not do. Otherwise, we're just going to test him the first chance we get.. like a kid wants to test their parents or a class will act unruly when the teacher leaves the room.
edit on 3/21/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join