It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking 3/21: Gaza Fires 4 Rockets at Israel During Obama's Visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Bizarre is a good word to describe this trip. Can you imagine the expense involved in funding this excursion start to finish. For a country that is still considered to be approaching financial crisis, I do not see the big pay-off for this trip. What will our investment gain us?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

A even near miss would put this world in chaos. I could never wish for that. I am not a big fan of Obama; but, I cannot think of a real good alternative for a leader of this country--and that is sad. Putting Biden in the hot seat would be like putting the court jester on the throne. I do not want to go there!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I heard his limo broke down there too..

Let's see how that gets spun!

peace

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

OhBombYa is probably over there because he needs to show NuttinYahoo the recently changed sooper seekrit handshake of their NWO membership initiation.

Or maybe he just simply forgot to give him the last two digits of those pesky nuclear launch codes and decided to deliver them in person this time.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i think this image says it all

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by supertrot
reply to post by Golf66

A even near miss would put this world in chaos. I could never wish for that.

I wish for his demise every single day! I long for it...

It is like the nation is in blue screen mode sitting here with two choices restart, restart in safe mode.

Originally posted by supertrot
Putting Biden in the hot seat would be like putting the court jester on the throne. I do not want to go there!

Biden is at least harmless can't blame a man for mistakes he would make, Joe might screw up the nation but he'd do it not out of malice but incompetence.

Obama is like a worm eating away at the code until it is too late and there is no hope of recovery - and that is his intent. He is destroying the nation on purpose.

I wish his downfall by any means.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
such a complete disaster on obama security's part being stuck on the road knowing a missle attack with 4 rocket's occured on the same day and if a (name of ) lunatic were to attempt to do so before this "backup limosine" arrived it could very well have been a CATASTROPHE.

Anyone have sources for how long this Cadillac was stranded ?
edit on 21-3-2013 by ilovethecolorgray because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

BIG SPIN HERE! The "Beast" is wounded in the head, according to the WORD OF GOD. His limo is called the beast. Oh we gotcha!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by supertrot

Whooooooopidydoooo! Four rockets of fail were fired into Israel. Sounds like just another day in that part of the world & Obama just happened to be there.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
they attachments-blog.tut.by... steal water pipes and throw home

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If I were a betting man, I'd say Israel tried a false flag.

How-ever, given that Israel has not exactly been keeping to the cease fire agreement, along with people being forced off their land by illegal settlers; it'd be easy to spin one way or the other.

I'll just watch and see.
M.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Four rockets fired by the Israel Defense Force more likely! If they get caught they just classify it as a four rocket salute to POTUS.

P

I have to agree with you Pheonix.

It's awfully convenient that "Gaza" decided to heat things up during a presidential visit. What with the cease fire agreement garnered by Egypt just a few months ago... I can't help but feel this is an attempt to garner a little more sympathy for Israel's cause during the visit of Obummer.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This trip is bizarre to say the least. I can see/imagine all kinds of scenarios playing out with this one. I can't get it outta my mind, the day 9/11 happened and I heard one of the Israeli higher ups being interviewed and how he stated that the catastrophy that happened here in NY, USA was good for Israel. He caught himself and back peddled a little but I never forgot it...stuck in my mind. There are so many ways a problem or tragedy for POTUS could be played and manipulated.

Someone here beat me to it, the saying, "By way of deception, make war"...so true. The timing of a near miss...what next, one has to wonder. Will have to keep a close eye on all that transpires. MSM not doing much...have to seek out the goings on here and elsewhere as to what's what I think.

Could secret deals be going on? More money and arms being offered? We are supposedly having money troubles here but not enough to stop aid to Israel it seems.?? We are even giving aid to Syrian rebels...say what? It never ends.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I wont doubt this is another false staged play by Israel. Just to justify to Obama the billions we send over there and the so called "terror" the Israeli's live in everyday.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by supertrot

Red-headed stepchild Israel just couldn't resist... ugh...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join