It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes is, was, has become a muslim.. WFT?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Your arguments continue to be totally illogical.

That's what I'm trying to get at in regards to your claims. I've replied to your comments/replies. Why do you pick and choose rather than respond to genuine inquiries about your claims? I started asking genuine, curious questions.

You seem very defensive about a story that got leaked by the National Inquirer by an unnamed "prison source" from the get by painting my inquiries as "sarcastic" and "hilarious". Perhaps it is you with an agenda?
edit on 21-3-2013 by astronomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sounds like the random babblings of a madman.He's no Muslim of that I am sure.The guy was drugged outta his mind and we still don't know exactly what happened in that theater.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
the problem is this thread and its claims are not productive. Prior to today and yesterday, there was no Islamic link to the James Holmes Massacre. Now, based on a "prison source" to the National Inquirer and threads like this, a portion of people will leave this thread with the conclusion that there IS, in FACT, a Muslim connection and that that connection was a means to justify a mass murder.

My problem is the OP showing his/her card and their agenda to develop this non-fact. Talking about it? OK. Defending it like its truth and not replying to honest inquiries that speak on the contrary? Agenda.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by astronomine
reply to post by Mr Tranny

From the get he said he had no memory of the event.

The irony never ends with your posts.

You reiterate a story that is from “unnamed jail workers”, to try and disprove an article based on other unnamed sources.

www.nydailynews.com...

When the whole point of my thread is to try and point out that they may be keeping him hidden from the public, and dispensing false information (via unnamed jail workers) to try and hide, and obscure the true reason he committed the crime.

While the possibility alluded to by the source my post is based on, matches, and explains many of the lingering questions in the case. While the story your source gave, the story you tried to use to disprove my original contention, does not match up with anything in the story, besides the other stuff the government has fed the public.

So I am going with the story that matches the evidence at hand.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

OK, Mr. Tranny. If we're talking about the government/media and their slant on the truth behind James Holmes, we have something to talk about. If you're claiming this is the point of your thread, I say you're lying based on the title, your beard theories and inability to answer questions/points brought forth by some. Keep picking and choosing. I came into this thread with genuine interest in this new claim which then became a redundant argument. Didn't know you were the spokesperson for the "Jihadist Holmes".

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

My problem is the OP showing his/her card and their agenda to develop this non-fact. Talking about it? OK. Defending it like its truth and not replying to honest inquiries that speak on the contrary? Agenda.

I am not stating it’s absolute fact.

This is a conspiracy forum, we postulate possible conspiracies. It’s in the job description.

I am just posting something that popped into my head when I looked at the data at hand. What people want to do with that information is up to them. It may grow into a bigger idea, or it may become nothing. That is for time to tell.

The fact that you come to a “conspiracy forum” and do your best to try and tamp down a discussion of a possible new conspiracy, shows more about your objectives than anything else.

I am just here theorizing, and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I actually don't post much at all and I'm open to ideas. That's how I came into this thread. I'm not "trying my best" to muddle your thread or conspiracies. Name one instance in which this is true. I have no agenda but curiosity, which is why I love this site. You insulted me from my first post in this thread. If you're just "discussing something that popped into your head", why not respond to legitimate inquiries about your OP and have a real discussion?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ok well the media probably have not chosen the most flattering photo of him, but he looks a little less than right still.
Mind you he may now be waking up to what he has done, or is at least blamed for doing, that would make me a little wild eyed too.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

If you're just "discussing something that popped into your head", why not respond to legitimate inquiries about your OP and have a real discussion?

Legitimate inquires have been almost non existent as for as I have seen. The all break down to “are you attacking islam”. “he was crazy, ignore him”, or “your source is invalid”.

There is only one actual post in the entire thread that points to something I said in the original post that is wrong.

Where I stated hanna is the only dye that muslims are allowed to use. Lacrimaererum pointed out where that is simply not true.

Yes, he is right. I made a misstatement. Hanna is the preferred dye (not the only dye), because that is what the prophet used. Using it signifies your devotion to the prophet.

All the other posts in the thread can be classified as attack post that don’t disprove any of the conclusions in the OP, and thus, I have learned to ignore them because the only reason they post them is to try and muddle down the conversation to the point that people start ignoring the continuing conversation.

By cutting out all the peripheral babble and only quoting the key argument of a post, I am merely trying to keep the conversation on track and stop it from diverging into useless babble, which a lot of people on this thread want it to turn into.

Why quote something if it does not pertain to the reply?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Or it could be part of his programming to make SURE he gets convicted.

Because it just gave him a motive.

Or it could be he is somehow trying to compensate for what he did.
I don't know.....it's weird. I'm a pagan but if I DID SOMETHING HORRIBLE and felt like I needed redemption, I'd probably go for Christianity. To me, that would make more sense. Maybe he is just crazy.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So can Muslims get Botox, too?

This guy has wrinkles on his forehead with his eyebrows even slightly raised:

And this guy has NONE:

Personally, I think this Islam-stuff is just something to get certain people to accept the official story.

edit on 21-3-2013 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherMayEye

His whole face is filled out more. It’s called “putting some fat on”. Remember he is locked up now, instead of moving around all day and getting normal exercise. Less muscle mass, more fat.

So it’s normal that his face has got a little more puffy, and probably gaining some weight.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Wow.. simply wow. Doubt this will be talked about much.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
reply to post by MotherMayEye

His whole face is filled out more. It’s called “putting some fat on”. Remember he is locked up now, instead of moving around all day and getting normal exercise. Less muscle mass, more fat.

So it’s normal that his face has got a little more puffy, and probably gaining some weight.

That makes no sense. Forehead folds don't disappear when you gain weight. You don't gain weight in your forehead.

[ETA: And we are only talking about a couple of months between the photos I posted. Please.

So can Muslims get botox and do they normally do that while prisoners are awaiting trial? It stinks. And no made-up details about Islam can cover the stench.]

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

He could be on some meds too that cause weight gain? Because he is probably doped up to the eyballs to be honest.Also perhaps the prison food is not what he was eating as a grad student (Ramen?)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Even if he gained 100 pounds, the folds in his forehead would not change. There is no fat in your forehead and the folds are created from muscle. If anything, he appears to be raising his eyebrows and using those muscles in his forehead PLENTY while in jail and in court. Only botox is going to paralyze those muscles.

So do Muslims get botox?

[ETA: I am going to have to give this thread a huge nose plug. Weight gain in the forehead. Erm...ok.
]

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye
That makes no sense. Forehead folds don't disappear when you gain weight. You don't gain weight in your forehead.

Yes you can gain fat under the tissue on your forehead. And those are wrinkles, not folds. Forehead folds are a totally different story. If you get enough fat on your forehead, it will actually start to sag and fold over on it’s self.

www.ehow.com...

Forehead fat may not cause any harmful health problems, but it can effect an person's self-confidence. Unattractive facial fat, especially forehead folds, can be challenging to get rid of, but not impossible. Through proper diet and exercise, many people can reduce forehead fat and keep it off. However, diet and exercise take commitment and work, and seeing results may take a while. Many people opt for a faster solution through cosmetic surgeries or non-surgical face-lift procedures that can remove forehead fat folds, providing long-term results.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye

Yes you can gain fat under the tissue on your forehead. And those are wrinkles, not folds. Forehead folds are a totally different story. If you get enough fat on your forehead, it will actually start to sag and fold over on it’s self.

www.ehow.com...

And what stinks even more is how you didn't mention this part from your link:

Others may suggest Botox treatments--a procedure that smooths the forehead fat lines by eliminating their wrinkles, which are mainly produced by fat folds.

In other words, the link you posted says that forehead fat causes wrinkles (folds --whatever.) It does not say it eliminates them -- it says the exact opposite.

Besides, a couple of months in jail and he did not gain a significant amount of weight, nor did he lose any.

Botox or it isn't the same guy. Period. Even your eHow link agrees.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
All right, I may have it back asswards. But it still doesn’t change the fact that people can get or lose forehead lines by gaining or losing weight in the forehead area. There is no botox explanation needed.

And again, this is ANOTHER ancillary argument which does not have any real relevance to the original point of this thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

All right, I may have it back asswards. But it still doesn’t change the fact that people can get or lose forehead lines by gaining or losing weight in the forehead area. There is no botox explanation needed.

And I can see with my own two eyes that he did not gain any weight to speak of and he sure didn't lose any. We are talking about less than two months between the photos I posted above.

So, it's botox or it's not the same guy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join