It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes is, was, has become a muslim.. WFT?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just when you think things can’t get any crazier, the bottom drops out.

James Holmes, the batman killer, “has converted to islam”

I am using “has converted to islam” in quotes because something dawned on me when I looked at his new picture.

The primary article.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

After that sinks in…… Look at his side view picture with the beard. Then look at an earlier article which has a side view picture of him after he did the killing

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Look at the trim line of his sideburns. That isn’t a normal trim line. It looks like a beard with the bottom part cut off. It looks like he had the beard before everything started. It looks like he trimmed off the bottom part of the beard so the gas mask would fit. His face around the beard area shows the normal skin irritation conditions that come with having a large beard for a long time.

Remember where everyone was saying he was acting like he was drugged at the trial.?

I am having a feeling that he did not “convert to islam” after the fact. I say he already had converted at the time of the killing. He had full muslim beard and everything. He trimmed the beard to use the gas mask. After everything was said and done, the administration didn’t want to admit what happened before the election, so they just drugged him up, to shut him up until after the election. After everything is said and done, they let him off the drugs and he has reverted back to his normal Muslim self.

Oddly enough, that would explain his odd hair color. There is only one hair color that Muslim men are only allowed to use. That is henna for coloring their hair. That is because that is what the prophet used. If you look at other muslims using it, you will see the connection, and significance.

nicksbeardblog.blogspot.com...#!/2012/07/henna-beards.html

2.bp.blogspot.com...

thumb15.shutterstock.com... s-hair-on-january-92443972.jpg

He went into battle with his hair dyed with the same stuff his prophet used.
The only way you will know if he dyed his hair with true henna, is if you had a sample of it, but guess what? They cut all of it off, and no one has seen it again. That is why he had “orange” hair instead of green hair like the joker. He wasn’t trying to copy the joker after all.

It is starting to look like this was home grown jihad.

You know the media is going to twist this every way since Sunday to try to avoid that conclusion.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Whoa.... I'm not usually one for the wilder conspiracies...but damn, that actually is odd enough to be true when I consider all you point out, item by item. Hmmm.. No question in my mind he was drugged or brain damaged with that first appearance and the lack of Court Officers anywhere real close right after he'd done it was telling. They knew he wasn't a major physical threat too. They were around the outer edges and at the doors of the Court Room. Almost more to protect from people outside than to guard.

They sure wouldn't want him making a real scene with outbursts and rants in open Court about Jihad and all that, given what he'd just come from doing. That would be one doozy of a domestic terrorist attack to have happen as a cold "oops" thing. They aren't psychic, I know that ...but the Media and general public figures they should be. I could see them doping him if he was a convert and did this with anything like THAT for motivation.

Hmmm.... That would also explain why they were almost comically paranoid about his apartment. His IED could have been something downright catastrophic with Jihadi religious fervor behind a graduate level education where he was. What a fascinating way to consider it.

S/F

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

As nutty as the premise may sound, it does make a sick kind of sense.

SnF for a true conspiracy in the making!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If that is so, when is the rest going to start?

Do they know that? are they covering it up?

So many questions, so little time...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Dear Mr Tranny,

Sorry; but, the guy is just crazy. Even if he was a Muslim, even if he had some imaginary Jihad in his mind, he would have failed to meet the conditions of his own religion. I cannot blame this on the Muslim religion.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So is this post an attack on Islam? You are stating he became muslim and then started the killing spree...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Killers get sex in the afterlife in the fanatical islamic world...

72 virgins right?

Maybe he's planning for his future... if he gets the chair hes all set up...

edit on 20-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

What the...

Is it possible that hes "converted" to Islam so that his cherry doesnt get popped in prison?

Otherwise, its clear that this dude is very easily programmable. One too many mainstream media reports for this guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Dear Akragon,

I had to look it up; but, Colorado only uses lethal injection and hasn't actually killed anyone for a long time. Somewhere in the back of my head I sort of remember something about them and the death penalty. Texas loves their private prisons and electrocuting people. Privately run prisons love life terms, means a good income and they don't seem to like the death penalty, it is bad for business.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Akragon

Dear Akragon,

I had to look it up; but, Colorado only uses lethal injection and hasn't actually killed anyone for a long time. Somewhere in the back of my head I sort of remember something about them and the death penalty. Texas loves their private prisons and electrocuting people. Privately run prisons love life terms, means a good income and they don't seem to like the death penalty, it is bad for business.

Ye got me there... I don't know US law...

you think if they just put him in general population it would be the same thing though?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
.Yes OP.Or he is not allowed razors in his prison cell.And someone is bending the truth.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Indeed. 72 Virgins. Yes.. I hope he gets every one of them, as a matter of fact. Why only 72? He did so much, after all... I think he should get a few extra thrown in, don't you?

I mean, generosity is a wonderful human trait, why not show some in his case? Double the fun, for that matter. 144 for him!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

What the...

Is it possible that hes "converted" to Islam so that his cherry doesnt get popped in prison?

Otherwise, its clear that this dude is very easily programmable. One too many mainstream media reports for this guy.

But that would not explain the abruptly trimmed beard and the reason for the hair color he had when he done it.

Remember where everyone was saying he was too stupid to even get the hair color right? They was mocking him because he did not use the “correct” green color. It may turn out he did use the correct color for what he was wanting to do.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

maybe the whole thing was a mistranslation...

And it actually says 72 Virgils....

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Dear Akragon,

Ye got me there... I don't know US law... you think if they just put him in general population it would be the same thing though?

I doubt he will be that lucky. He will either be placed in a mental ward for life or kept from the rest of the prison population, a form of solitary confinement. The only difference between the two is whether or not the room is padded. Squeakie Fromm of the Manson family did quite well in jail and she is quite insane. She even tried to kill a fellow inmate with a claw hammer; but, she got set free. Anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Killers get sex in the afterlife in the fanatical islamic world...

72 virgins right?

I thought they got a 72 year old virgin....

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If he were to go full retard and claim islam as his basis for killing people, then he would also be the sort to include the act of shaving your beard as haram and would not have done it just to fit a mask on.

How does god feel if you cut corners to do his work? Not happy jan! You have to submit. Entirely.

No, he's in a place so different to what his imaginary fantasy world had lead him to think it was going to be, he's completely isolated, his mind fractured... he's getting worse it seems.

I think the look in his face in almost every image of him shows someone who even if completely sane, would appear like a flamin' luntic. I wish people would quit the 'he was drugged up and I knows it!' angle, all of the reasoning why it's a hoax have come to pass fruitlessly, why does it still have legs? It's crawling around on it's gut, writhing in agony to be put down.. put it down already.

He's a sad pathetic broken human being who fell into his own mental inability and murdered many people. why give him any more credit than that of a simple murderer. In 50 years people will read about him.. I just hope the glory some people have bestowed upon him does not influence future broken people, looking for that classic re-enactment.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Sorry but it’s already past the point where people can just dismiss it. You can keep trying to throw dirt on it, but the truth isn’t going to stay hidden.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The killer showed off a lengthy, thick beard during a court appearance earlier this month, and a prison source has claimed it is a symbol of his new-found faith.

Sorry... but I think I'm going to need something more than an unnamed "prison source" to buy this story. Believe nothing about this case unless you can certifiably prove it.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Dear winofiend,

I absolutely gave you a star.

I think the look in his face in almost every image of him shows someone who even if completely sane, would appear like a flamin' luntic. I wish people would quit the 'he was drugged up and I knows it!' angle, all of the reasoning why it's a hoax have come to pass fruitlessly, why does it still have legs? It's crawling around on it's gut, writhing in agony to be put down.. put it down already. He's a sad pathetic broken human being who fell into his own mental inability and murdered many people. why give him any more credit than that of a simple murderer. In 50 years people will read about him.. I just hope the glory some people have bestowed upon him does not influence future broken people, looking for that classic re-enactment.

He is a nut case and nothing more and I do believe he deserves our pity. What he did was horrible; but, the hell of living in his choices will be for eternity. I don't even think he knows who he is anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join