It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bounty on two Americans tied to Somali terror group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Bounty on two Americans tied to Somali terror group

security.blogs.cnn.com

The State Department has put a multimillion-dollar bounty on the heads of two Americans who the United States claims belong to an al Qaeda affiliate in Somalia, CNN has learned.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Alright so this is breaking news today. Two American citizens are believed to be involved in a Al Qaeda group located in Somailia.

There has certainly been alot of rumbling with Somalia in the last year with all the pirate and terror suspects coming out of the region. Now im not the type of person who truly believes in false flag attacks or the fact that we will go back to Somalia after the debacle from back in 1993.

It is rare for the United States to offer a reward for an American citizen. The most notable previous reward offered for an American was $1 million for Adam Gadahn, who has served as senior operative and spokesman for the core al Qaeda organization

"Anytime we have U.S. citizens who are trying to affiliate with groups to obtain experience and training and have the opportunity to bring back that lethal experience back to the United States, it's a concern," a State Department diplomatic security official said.+

Hopefully they catch these two before anything happens and any innocent lives are lost.

security.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
sorry for being ignorant but american citizens could mean a number of things.
what nationality are they?, no slurs intended. this question must be answered

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So let me get this straight: if you're an American involved with Al-Qaeda in Somalia the government puts a price on your head - but if you're involved with Al-Qaeda in Syria (masquerading as a Syrian rebel), the American government gives you money and arms. Cognitive dissonance anyone?

ganjoa

edit on 20-3-2013 by ganjoa because: spellin'

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

One of them is a Alabama native and the 2nd one was born in Wisconsin. They are both believed to have moved to Somalia between 2005 and 2006. So needless to say they are both American citizens born and raised.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

i live in australia,melbourne actually , and i consider us to me the most multicultural city in the country, but the ethnic groups at the end of the day talk and live amongst themselves they have their own communities. america also being a multicultural country this will happen more and more as long as the us of a is fighting a bs war on terror.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The CIA runs Al-Qaeda.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
The CIA runs Al-Qaeda.

-SAP-

I was wondering when someone was going to say that but indeed it's very true.
So i doubt they want to catch one of there ''own'' guys because they could find
them in the blink of a eye.But maybe it's just to let the public think they are busy
catching terrorists.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Bring out the DRONES, look for and
find these two guys, bomb them,
and save the reward money.

new topics

top topics

join