It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bed shaking at night, wierd?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Happens to me too. However, it does not worry me at all.

As a child , our family lived in a very remote area with no neighbours. Weird things happened in the house but nobody was scared because my mother was very strong and had no fear. Therefore everything weird was accepted as normal. This happened in other houses that we built . Sometimes my mother would have a friend round while we were at school and would ask them to wait in the house while she went out. When she came back she would see her friend's face had gone white with fear.

You are probably just curious about the bedshaking and not really scared. That is the best policy.

The best way to deal with weird things is to make sure that we have a good footing and purpose in life (i.e. earth ourselves). A good career for example will frustrate all the spirit mischiefs.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

The line where you go from consciousness to subconsciousness. if you get stuck there it shakes.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I often feel my bed shake too. We have cats and when they're on the bed and they scratch and shake, they shake the bed. Other times when I've locked the cats out of the bedroom, the bed will shake on it's own. I think I have restless leg syndrome because sometimes I'll jerk and it will wake me up. I thought maybe it was a spirit shaking my bed bugging me, not letting me sleep but after reading that seretonin levels can be the cause..... I think that might just be it!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi OP and Everyone,
This happened to me once when I was a child, around age 5 or 6....I've never told anyone about it.
The bed wasn't just shaking, it almost seemed to be jumping up and down slightly. I wasn't almost asleep, I was wide awake and pretty terrified. I remember sitting up and frantically reaching for the light switch on the wall above my bed. As soon as I turned on the light it stopped. I had a couple of other weird things happen around that time, that haven't happened since.
I've never forgotten this experience. Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one.
jacygirl

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My bed had shaken about two days ago slightly. Felt something as if something is inside of it

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Maybe a form of psychosis?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

ototheb85

Maybe a form of psychosis?

Doubtful psychosis is another term for loss of reality thus some people whom are suffering from it might also be experiencing difficulty with social interaction.

I doubt that our thread OP has that

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ahh I c :-)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
A close friend of mine had a sister that lived with her fiance that experienced the same thing. It would shake violently. That's not the only thing they experienced, and having a small child and another newborn they felt unsafe and they have now moved.

What exactly causes this is unknown. They believed it was a male spirit, but it could have been something entirely different. (Not spirit related) Unfortunately, I can't help much when it pertains to things outside the spiritual paranormal and I'm not sure if that's what you feel this is.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by woogleuk

Is there a common explanation for it?

Be curious to know how many ATSers experience something like this at some point in our life.

I've been dealing with this ambiotic rumbling for a while. After my copious internet research, I think it has to do with high blood pressure/stress. I hear (and feel, somewhat) it every night because that's when things are most calm and quiet. Haven't yet gone to a doctor to verify.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes.
Psychokinesis.
www.paranormalghost.com...

In essence, you, or other members of your family may have some very strong "gifts"...only, you have no idea that you do and no idea that you can control it.

The fact that it is strongest in this particular location is not at all uncommon. It's been concentrated throughout time. You may be sub-consciously making things happen...especially when sleeping.

That....
or trains.
edit on 13-12-2013 by AFewGoodWomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I truly believe wholeheartedly that all children , possess some kind of telekinetic power. I also believe that it becomes vestigial around the age of 8-12, due to lack of stimulation. Take into consideration also , the social stigma not only society as a whole attached to topics like this, but the fact that serious science rejected the idea that anything deemed paranormal is not deserving of any serious research. We could have been past the quantum physics and nano stage in technology long long ago.

Or is that the point?

'Does ye not know that ye are Gods?'

I wonder if this is where the monsters under the bed and in the closet come from...kids' crazy powerful minds. I was always convinced that something was slowly sliding open my closet door...the more I stared...one centimeter at a time...the door slid open.

I would wake up to my bed moving around. It was hard to move or sit up in the bed until it stopped. I knew however, that it would stop when I would fully awaken. I then had to slide my bed back in place.

Who knows?
The question really is...why don't we know, yet?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join