It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My best friend died today.......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
My sincere sympathy to you,and to the loved ones of your friend.He does live still,though,and always will.I have a genuine belief that the ones we love here,we meet them again and again when we pass from here.As a believer in reincarnation,i feel that the people closest and dearest to us,those souls,we meet in every lifetime,and though such a person may next time be your brother or child or parent-the resonant soul connection ensure that we are again in a loving relationship with them,whether it be relative or friend.The reverse is of course also true-the ones we had serious beef with,we encounter them too,btw.

My best friend and i feel we have known each other before,in other lifetimes-we have a very strong connection,and often have telepathic and empathic connection.On Tuesday morning i got one of those stop-you-in-your-tracks moments,and the feeling: Phone D now,and find out how she is(we don't speak every day)
well i text'd her,and got a message back:"My goodness i was JUST thinking of you!"
that happens an awful lot with us-and found that she was in urgent need of painpills,so i could phone the hubby in time to come pick up some at home for her,before he went into town.
You will meet your friend again,i am completely convinced of that.Bless you both.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
while we live on in the minds and hearts of those that love us we are immortal

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Thanks ...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DanZek

Thank you , and you have mine, I know how hard this loss must be for you .. But life goes on, and I think they wouldn't want us to see us suffer by it every day ... one day we will meet again , but not yet my friend not yet...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thanks, I think good friends and family souls merge when you are around... that also happens when you fall in love with someone , the attraction of souls who are around that are equal to you,can be felt, so to my opinion sole mates can be found in a wide range around the world... Just as much as habitable planets in our universe...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Thanks.. we were great fan of Elite in those days maybe one day I will encounter him in my Cobra MKIII , And he will fly the Anaconda .. blasting Targoids to oblivion...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

What a beautiful story.. My eyes sting reading this.. They are smart until the end..But I think their awareness or let's unawareness becomes aware of what life really is..

Something we not always seem to understand in daily life. I think that's because soul parts body.. in this stage. We also spoke about the worse to come, and asked him do you think there's something else after this..

He said Now I'm sure because my father stood two times at the end of my bed smiling and guesting to me saying I will see you soon my son , Ill wait for you... When He said that I turned to tears and embraced him..

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Sorry for your loss. You speak well of your friend, he must have been some kind of guy! Take the time to mourn his passing. But remember, and when you do, he will be there with you in some small way. Be thankful for the times you had, and how great they were. And rest assured that wherever we all may go when our time comes we will be reunited with our loved ones again...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I was thinking of you, and your friend and mine today when my day began early this morning. I knew it was going to be a rough day at work, so I went outside and stood for a moment watching the sun rise in the east. Breathed Deep. and said to myself,,, LIFE SMELLS GOOD.

I think the main point for those who still have best friends, family, loved ones,, is to realize,,, these are the good ol days! NOW is ALL we have, and Life IS GOOD,, so breathe it in, and smile no matter the harsh realities of paying bills, ( or if like me,, and don't have the money,,,) Or Not being able to pay the bills. I am ALIVE,, my Joy springs from that now, and I need to Pay It Forward in Memory of my Ancestors,, and my Best Friend now gone.

Thank you for keeping my memory in the forefront of my life,,, I needed to run across your thread that day,,, and It has helped me through a rough 2 weeks here.
Bless you and yours,

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i do not post much,i am more the silent observing kind of person,but i feel that a few words are in order here

You and Your friends have my deepest sympathy
the way You speak about Your friend truely makes me feel that He is one of the few reasons that makes me proud to be a human being...

i am certain that some day,some where,You will be reunited...

i wish You strength and peace,Friend

-DD

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearThoughy

This would be my song to him..this shows exactly what I feel at the moment...

edit on 22-3-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That was very touching, sorry for your loss.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I know I also struggle in life to keep my family alive like so many of us do these days , bills rise jobs vanish like snow in the burning sun... But we have to look what we still have our good friends , family , children, son's, daughters..

We have to take steps back , maybe this reversal has something to to with finding our inner-self, to be aware that we are being consumed by technology , and starting to forget that the most precious thing in life is life ... We are being to much clouded by the fact that we have to earn enough money to pay our bills , I know many of us have to work like I do to overcome this.. If we didn't need all of this maybe man wouldn't wage wars hurt each-other or be greedy , We maybe then we could really enjoy full life and appreciate the understanding of it....one day we will understand that!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Don't know what to say man, deeply sorry for your buddy's passing.

I am sure he is out there somewhere maybe in cyber space reading your amazing and heartfelt post.

Hugs and love

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am truly sorry for your loss. Having loss my father to lung cancer I can only imagine what your friend had to go through. I believe cancer to be such an inhumane disease. One that does not dignify the human soul and person.

I wish they will find a way or some sort of cure that could spare the loved ones going through such a cruel way of departing this world. I know that there is a cure out there it is just so damn hard for this Pharma Companies to let go of their money making machine and actually do something for Humanity!

May your friend have a great journey onward. The beauty of all this is that there is no death but we continue to live on in other dimensions.

edit on 22-3-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your friend, but I assure the game is not over. Just like a video game, when you die you have extra lives to live and keep playing. The hardest part about the extra lives is, that you are not allowed to bring your memories with you.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Last Chapter

The unbearable pain of saying goodbye

On Sunday the 17th I saw him for the last time, I had promised him to paint his house so that he could move to this new location. After I came back I sat beside him next to his wheelchair .. Oxygen tubes hanging from his nose, barely we ate together , he couldn't swallow his food anymore , cancer blocked his troth.
After awhile he had to move from the one corner to the other in search of air.. although he already was hooked on pure oxygen.. The signs of a dying man...

Then I drove him to one corner in the house , where one window stood partially open, I watched him with tears in my eyes, I grabbed him and rubbed him . Then I said , can I do something for you after you're leaving earth,is there something you wished to say or do? He looked at me, and nodded ,and said you're here thats all I need right now..

We cried...

Then I had to go he was so tired and needed the strength to survive the rehousing ,knowing this was the last time we would see each other in life...Because I couldn't be on the day all our friends would move him over.

I grabbed him,and he said I love you man, I said I love you too very much... we looked at eachother knowing he had to go soon....

On the day of his death I wasn't there the distance between were I live and he lived was to big , I couldn't be there on time .

I called my other best friends up ,and tearful they said we just lifted him up on his bed , He died minutes ago..

That was the end of his life here on earth..

The last step is his funeral on Monday, then I'm going to close this chapter in remembrance of a great friend....

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I am so sorry you could not be there to say goodbye one last time. I am sure he knew how much you loved him.

Your pain is so obviously so raw at the moment, but it will and does get better.

I was going to say stay strong but it is wrong to do so, cry and grieve. Take as long as you need to.

You write on here with such amazing poetry, poise and dignity it just humbles me. It also made me email my best-friend who I have not talked in several years just to say sorry that I have not been in touch and that I loved him.

So if anything good can come of this; it is that your post has brought people closer to one another not just on here but in the real world.

I am sure today will be hell for you, but you and your cyber warriors will swap stories of him and your time together and you will start the healing process.

Good luck with today.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That REALLY touched me..Your friend is Very lucky to have you and a friend! I hope my friends love and remember me the same..Peace to you and your buddies...I believe you will most certainly see each other again!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Accept my sympathy for losing such a great friend. The menace of cancer in our world today is eating deep into our generation day by day. But with very conscious approach to daily health, most opportunistic diseases such as cancer can be avoided. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Amen!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join