It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

death of NWO member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Has this been announced here already?

BBC News have announced the death of Lord Hanson, member of Trilateral and supporter of british Tory party.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Darn. When I first saw the death a NWO member, I thought Jimmy Carter died!
Well, one Trilateralist down....

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Dont they just turn back into lizards and return to the mother ship?

Should we take up a collection of babies for the.....family?

someone else will just take his place

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I should clarify i'm not sad he's dead, i'm just telling you he's dead.

why would i be sad about it? every reptile down is good news...

no doubt someone's getting a promotion tonight.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was just joking about the reptile part but l;ike you said someone is getting promoted

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i know you were, but i realized i'd like to clarify anyway...cool.

the reason I post is to ask "Can we read anything into this announcement?" remember how they kept Ronnie on Ice until the week of G8 and Bilderberg?

Oh, i'll never forget the dance of the merry widow.

Anyway, he was anti-Euro, and for swathing through companies and ruining lives even more than they already were by working for a corporation.

I've heard rumours about a massive split in the NWO over who will lead the USA.

the fact that he's British means nothing in terms of separating the issues, as London is the centre of the web.

The Trilaterals are run by the Greys,(oh, ok, allegedly) does this mean we now have a clearer idea of the outcome tomorrow?

do you realise how strange all this sounds? tell me about it....I can only go with the information I know...

[edit on 11/1/2004 by Chaosica]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Man, who spiked the freakin' tea? One moment we're having a lucid conversation and the next...look, acid is just not healthy. Stop it, stop it now!

I'm pretty confident Kerry will be elected. Bush is not NWO like his fatehr, is too pro-America and is not inclined to give up any sovereignty to the U.N. They aren't likely to put up with this much longer. It seems that Cheney (A NWO member) just isn't doing his job in controlling the guy!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
sorry, i completely disagree that Bush loves America too much - that man will sign his country over to the Global Plantation in a second

you are confusing his acting with his real desire. he's a good actor, remember that if you vote for him today....

p.s. here comes the draft...DUCK!!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
He didn't die young, and he seems to have made the most of his 82 years, so it's not a tragedy, just a passage.

May he find fulfillment.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Caosica, I am judging not only by his words, but also his actions. As far as Kerry being the president, all I can do is try and figure out what his position de jour is and go from there, but he has made it clear that we shouldbe subjugated to the world.

As far as the draft, I'd be willing to bet it will occur if Kerry is elected. I wouldn't see that as a bad thing necessarily, except I fear tha the U.S. military will be placed under U.N. control for all intents and purposes. Again, I see that as a bad thing. Placing our sovereingty under anything, be it that, or international courts, or whatever, simply erodes what sovereignty we have left.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reptiles??? how many of you believe that for real??? i mean sure they may be pretty evil involved in all sorts of sick stuff...rituals..secret socieities etc..playing with the world like its their toy BUT reptiles????? come on ! this is a new age teaching right about blood lines and that the queen is a lizard or something???

or you guys just taking the p**s?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i'm not taking the piss, no.

inter-dimensional ultra-dimensional, humanoid.

New Age teachings mean nothing to me, i'm not a hippy running up a hillside singing blowing in the wind, i'm an anarchist living in cities, worked for Multinationals.

"Normal" mainstream people are asking these questions, some don't even realize it.

these things puzzle event he most brilliant minds.

top topics

join