It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spring Equinox, Thelemic new year and the U.N's happiness day.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Today is Spring Equinox. This day is also known as New Years Day to Thelemites, which is the name given to the followers of the eye in the Pyramid Fraternity (Ordo Templi Orientis.)

Today Thelemites the world over are performing the Invocation of Horus.

The U.N an organization which is know to have a Temple room with an altar in it for performing rituals in their headquarters decided to make today international happiness day!!!

Am I the only person that sees this as an underhand tactic to make people all over the world unknowingly celebrate this all seeing eye celebration day!!??

m.bbc.co.uk... < link to article on happiness day

oto-usa.org... < link to info on OTO's new year and the invocation of horus.

I'm sorry I couldn't make this thread properly but I'm on my phone and ATS links buttons etc dont work at all.
I really wanted to get this info out there for ATS though!!

What do you think, have the elite managed to make people unwittingly celebrate a luciferian holiday??

Rice n Peace.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Yep, all 50 of them.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What do you think, have the elite managed to make people unwittingly celebrate a luciferian holiday??

yes.

now i must go back to work.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Damn,it's my birthday today.
So what you are telling me is that myself and my family have really been celebrating all seeing eye day?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The spring equinox is important to many esoteric groups, not just Thelema. It is also the Rosicrucian new year, for example. Two separate entities....two separate paths. Don't paint them all with the same brush.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

Yep, all 50 of them.

Haha you wish there was that few. On the day I was initiated there were 5 of us for minerval, and a number of forreigners (some polish, some other nationalities) were rushed up two grades in one day out of respect for the fact that they had travelled from abroad to be initiated.

There are thousands upon thousands of active Magickians in the world right now, more than at any time in history,
Whether you like it or not the elite do follow the book of the law, and its teachings...
The 93's allow people to (if they wish) follow a selfish path, perfect religion for blood thirsty selfish people.

There are white illuminati and black illuminati (meaning good willed and bad willed, or service to others and service to self).

To anyone who thinks mine are the paranoid ravings of someone who knows nothing, youre wrong...

Today thelemites WILL perform the invocation of Horus, with a sword!! They will read from part 3 of liber Al vel legis (the harsh and warlike part of the law of thelema and the bit that thelemites openly believe led to the second world war.
They will listen to WARLIKE music like Holst Planet Mars.

Today is new year and they celebrate it with the knowledge that its the age of horus, the god of War.
Today is for the strong not the wretched (weak)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

You're a Satan baby!!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

The spring equinox is important to many esoteric groups, not just Thelema. It is also the Rosicrucian new year, for example. Two separate entities....two separate paths. Don't paint them all with the same brush.

Rosicrucianism is the same as thelema. The rosy cross plays a substantial role in thelema.
Don't be blind, these cults are part of one system.
Only certain individuals are white practitioners, these people are rarely invited to higher grades.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm not celebrating International Happiness Day. Instead I am celebrating what this thread is all about:

LINK

edit on 20-3-2013 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

your birthday falls on today, you have been celebrating as you will for your own reasons, that is beside the point that TODAY a esoteric milestone was chosen by the UN to be international happiness day.
Open your eyes.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

Rosicrucianism is the same as thelema. The rosy cross plays a substantial role in thelema.
Don't be blind, these cults are part of one system.
Only certain individuals are white practitioners, these people are rarely invited to higher grades.

They are most certainly NOT one in the same. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.... This has to be one of the most ludicrous statements I think I have ever heard on ATS (minus the guy who tried to claim the Star of David wasn't of religious significance to Jews).

I could tell you that I am very intimately tied in to the top levels of Rosicrucians, both in the US and Europe. Intimately tied in.... Further, while I am NOT a left-hand path practitioner, I know people who are, as well as know their philosophy. These two things are fruits and vegetables....usually lumped together by the ignorant but not remotely connected.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Both secret societies promote the use of esoteric Jewish mysticism. You are either ignorant to your own society or willfully spreading dis info.

Many masons stand in unknown to them god poses thinking they are a holding a lost lamb.
They are performing ritual gestures they have been lied to about.
Good try miss cia. Enjoy your vernal dark one.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Both secret societies promote the use of esoteric Jewish mysticism. You are either ignorant to your own society or willfully spreading dis info.

Many masons stand in unknown to them god poses thinking they are a holding a lost lamb.
They are performing ritual gestures they have been lied to about.
Good try miss cia. Enjoy your vernla dark one.

Omg...that is your basis for them being one and the same?? The idea that they both utilize knowledge from Qabalah???

That's like saying "well, French, Spanish, and English all use some of the same letters of the alphabet so they are all the same language."

Ridiculous....

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Just face it, you will never know about your organization until you reach the "upper levels", and since you still believe as you do, you must not be an "upper level".

It's OK, the logic train doesn't stop at his station. It runs right on past.

Perhaps one day, we will be invited to spit on the cross, or defecate on the Vatican floor, or whatever initiation we must do to enter the "upper level".

Muhahahahahahah!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Just face it, you will never know about your organization until you reach the "upper levels", and since you still believe as you do, you must not be an "upper level".

Perhaps one day, we will be invited to spit on the cross, or defecate on the Vatican floor, or whatever initiation we must do to enter the "upper level".

Muhahahahahahah!

I agree.

If ciagypsy is high level then imho their character has been seriously compromised.
How many ordinary non elitist people do you know that are high level Masons or Rosicrucians?
None.

And ciagypsy, no just no, using an alphabet is not the same as standing in a darkened room invoking spirits and forces of Egyptian and kabalistic descent, in order to get what you want. Specialy if what you want helps no one but yourself.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So only one person thinks the evil UN did this on purpose.
Jaiiiz ATS!!! At least I know Alex Jones would agree.

Rosicrucianism golden dawnism thelema masonry skull and bones, all tied to kabalistic esoteria all part of the elites super religion. The age of horus.
The age of Seth. Temple of Seth. All these politicaly motivated philosophic religions...
...whose sole aim is to give power, that which corrupts the ego.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Muhahahahahahah!

Oh, the irony....right? Went right over the poor fool's head.

Of course, you are right....leave the squirrels to their scrambling....

Peace profound, mon ami.
edit on 20-3-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

What does that sentence mean?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Muhahahahahahah!

Oh, the irony....right? Went right over the poor fool's head.

Of course, you are right....leave the squirrels to their scrambling....

Peace profound, mon ami.
edit on 20-3-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

Actually i only quoted the parts I agreed with, look again. I left out the bit where he insulted me.

Then you came along to have a jolly good laugh and insult me some more!

See ATS? How quickly Rosicrucians show their true colours. So full of their secret knowledge and thelselves.

Instead of calling me squirrel (nut scavenger%, why didnt you just call me a useless bottom feeder?

If you two rosicrucians are the 'good people' in this world then why do you see yourself as better?

Truly enlightened know we are the same, not thrive off of difference.

Go ahead and laugh in your elite happiness. I don't mind, and I still love you.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Rosicrucianism is the same as thelema.

Too funny; must be Mercury coming out of retrograde.

Lagrima is too wee to actually know why, and I am surprised that CIAGypsy does not know better.

The statement above is stunningly true, if you guys are talking about the AMORC. The important thing is to know what makes it so.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join