It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Cat Birthing Kitten (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My Siamese cat, Gin, just had her kittens today, and i was fortunate enough to witness the birth of that precious little life. Enjoy the video.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't think this is the forum where you were trying to post....

Anyway, have a cigar and a glass of scotch, is as good an excuse as anything else.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
cool story, but fragile earth?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

Them be hardcore kittens.
Watch out!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
Well, i wasn't sure where to put it, so i figured "fragile earth" because birth is fragile, and a part of earth.
IDK....when i see the word "earth"...i don't think of just the planet, but the inhabitants and everything on it,as well. I guess it's just a matter of perspective. Besides, the mods moved it to a better forum.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SamaraTen

congrats!

They're beautiful!

too bad they're only cute for a few weeks...

Once they get old enough to strike out on their own... they slowly become terrorists...

Then watch out...

edit on 20-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

congrats!

They're beautiful!

Once they get old enough to strike out on their own... they slowly become terrorists...

Then watch out...

Naaaaah, she's been a pretty good cat. Very friendly. I've had her for a couple of years, and as soon as she was old enough to be held, i did so...just like a baby. She loves the attention, and will lay with you for hours. Thankfully, she hasn't destroyed my furniture.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraTen

Originally posted by Akragon

congrats!

They're beautiful!

Then watch out...

Naaaaah, she's been a pretty good cat. Very friendly. I've had her for a couple of years, and as soon as she was old enough to be held, i did so...just like a baby. She loves the attention, and will lay with you for hours. Thankfully, she hasn't destroyed my furniture.

LOL... no no...

Im talking about the kittens... I've had many litters of kittens...

As a mater of fact at one point when I had my farm I had 20 kittens at one time running through my house...

They are the definition of the word terrorist
:bnghd:

soo damn cute, but they get into everything... eventually you'll find them walking on the ceiling or up the wall like spiderman.... on curtains... Gang muggings on the poor dog...

Omg what a nightmare... oh and just wait til one gets in your room while you're asleep....

You'll wish for death...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Awwwwwww, congratulations Momma kitty! Siamese are so beautiul! I had a himalayan who had the coloring of a siamese but the long hair of a persian. He was my pride and joy and was 19 when he passed away.

new topics

top topics

join