It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stranger saves little girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A stranger at a supermarket in Australia applied CPR to save a 2 year old girl . Apparently the toddler stopped breathing from a high fever.
Some good news for a change
Humanity restored. The man in red is the father

edit on 20-3-2013 by papazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What's up with that dude in the red shirt?

Panic much?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by papazen

This is a wonderful story...it is very uplifting.

However...someone beat you to it very early this morning...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

This is the first time Iv failed using the search. I think it worked better before.
I punched in various forms of the same tittle and nothing came up

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
reply to post by caladonea

This is the first time Iv failed using the search. I think it worked better before.
I punched in various forms of the same tittle and nothing came up

The other day I wrote my first rant here on ATS...because of all the (Obama and Satan) threads created that day...and I just have to say the many responses I got were very eye opening to me...that being...the new search feature on ATS does not work for many...it keeps malfunctioning...and although people try and use it...it is not helping them.

I understand more now why people are getting upset about this new search feature. So...anyway I know you did your best.

Still...it is such a wonderful story...of a good samaritan...I think we all should be awake and aware of our surroundings at all times; we may be called upon by life to save someone too.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So did the guy that have her mouth to mouth get sick after? Lol

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
What's up with that dude in the red shirt?

Panic much?

Seriously?

He is the father of the child. Some people don't handle emergencies well. I think a lot of parents faced with the death of their child might react the exact same way.

CX

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
So did the guy that have her mouth to mouth get sick after? Lol

Explain?

CX.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I thought the female bringing her in was the parent, not him. Okay. I understand now. Thank you. I just thought he was customer.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I COULD NOT imagine the fear and panic that father was going through. A few months ago my young son ran right into the corner of a door frame here in our house and it actually creased the skin on his forehead, he hit it so hard. It swelled up instantly. It ended up not being serious, but I still panicked like crazy.

I could not imagine any of my children actually stopping breathing. And thank God for that man being able to resuscitate that baby.

top topics

join