caught this ufo on nat geo very clear vid

page: 2
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
So let me get this straight, you see a white,tube shaped object flying next to a airfield and your first thought is "UFO".YES

This site is a joke now.


THIS LINK BELOW IS ALL ABOUT UFOS BY AIRPORTS
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)
edit on 22/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Second vid looks like a probe.. Small cylindrical thing that really shouldn't be floating and flying...

In these youtube vids, I just use 'control' and mouse wheel to zoom far beyond what it would even show using full screen mode, then it is much easier to see a lot of details... First vid I had connection issues with for some reason..The second one is very odd if it is a legit video..

.Must have a propulsion system that cancels mass and can use focused gravity or magnetism to fly around.. How else could something like that fly around?

How anyone looking at that cylinder can say it is an airplane is more crazy to me than someone saying it is a flying garbage can.. But it actually looks more like a flying garbage can than a plane, so both statements are crazy..

Maybe it's a military zero mass antigrav surveillance vehicle given to them by aliens.. Too far fetched? Yes for most here it is, because to say it's aliens is just nuts!
edit on 23-3-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Looks like a plane to me as well.



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 


I am surprised they did not edit it out



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Second vid looks like a probe.. Small cylindrical thing that really shouldn't be floating and flying...

In these youtube vids, I just use 'control' and mouse wheel to zoom far beyond what it would even show using full screen mode, then it is much easier to see a lot of details... First vid I had connection issues with for some reason..The second one is very odd if it is a legit video..

.Must have a propulsion system that cancels mass and can use focused gravity or magnetism to fly around.. How else could something like that fly around?

How anyone looking at that cylinder can say it is an airplane is more crazy to me than someone saying it is a flying garbage can.. But it actually looks more like a flying garbage can than a plane, so both statements are crazy..

Maybe it's a military zero mass antigrav surveillance vehicle given to them by aliens.. Too far fetched? Yes for most here it is, because to say it's aliens is just nuts!
edit on 23-3-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)


thank you its recorded from the tv and there is no tom foolery going on as far as i am aware

just checked and the first vid seems to work ok for me let me know if it works for you now please
edit on 25/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
reply to post by maryhinge
 


I am surprised they did not edit it out


i have seen a few but this time i remembered to press record

and its one that slipped through their net

thanks for the positive response



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 
Looks like a weather ballon.



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
just found another by adg uk dont know who they are though
but it proves i didnt fool around with it plus they have it in 1080 HD



BUT I SAW IT FIRST ADG UK



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJewish
reply to post by maryhinge
 
Looks like a weather ballon.


I have not ticked that from my list of weather balloon or some new drone/probe

weather balloons go straight up right

so it could be a probe of sorts
edit on 25/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 


Nat Geo and UFOs both being controlled by the Illuminati there is no surprise here.
They are very eager to show off the Tesla ship they payed to develop.



posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

Originally posted by IamJewish
reply to post by maryhinge
 
Looks like a weather ballon.


I have not ticked that from my list of weather balloon or some new drone/probe

weather balloons go straight up right

so it could be a probe of sorts
edit on 25/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)


Nope.... They drift sometimes. I see them being launched from a nearby airport and that's what the look like.... just like the object in the video.

It's a weather balloon until someone can prove otherwise.



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


a weather balloon thats full of hellium drifts to one side and does not go up at least diagonally

I DONT THINK SO



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 


They promote hoax ufo videos it's that simple your video is most likely a plane it's near the limits of resolution.

AVOID ADG UK they are a55holes!


Seriously look at their video about Mars base/Vehicle


edit on 28-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
To me it looks like discs deliberately shot in the air for the cannon to shoot at.



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


right i recorded this of nat geo hd about the great bird die off in ark it was called omens of the apocalypse

not off adg tv or what ever they are



posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


a weather balloon thats full of hellium drifts to one side and does not go up at least diagonally

I DONT THINK SO


Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not in the first line here....

Of course a balloon filled with Helium will fly straight up.... In a vacuum!

You do know about wind right? It's that invisible force that blows things around sometimes..... and causes balloons filled with Helium to drift...

Honestly bro.... you can believe what you want... but I will remain a skeptic.

it's a weather balloon....





new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join