It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

caught this ufo on nat geo very clear vid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i was watching omens of the apocalypse and saw this but this time i recorded the thing on my sky box
it was about the beebe bird deaths

its just a cylindrical shaped object that i have never seen before
it is white and in day time

i did two vids and ill put them both up for your dissection

by the way i did do a search so forgive me if this as been seen before
this one i stabilized via youtube

this ones in slow motion

what do you peeps think
edit on 20/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Hard to tell from what I could see, I will wait for others to comment before I try to pass judgement, then I wont only have what I think to go on.

Though to me it looks like an out of focus airplane.

Star and flag op

edit on 20-3-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Hard to tell from what I could see, I will wait for others to comment before I try to pass judgement, then I wont only have what I think to go on.

Though to me it looks like an out of focus airplane.

Star and flag op

edit on 20-3-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

ill try to get a better vid but the kids are in from school

but you here the bang of the cannon thing but no plane noise

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Its most likely a plane. Hard to tell from the footage, but given its by an airport its prob just a plane.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I don't know what it is but I see another one @ .25 on the video just after the shot of the tower ... top left.
As it looks to be filmed at a small airport my suspicion would be a small plane reflecting sunlight ... it does look interesting though

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i think its the same one from a different camera idk that was my first thoughts anyway

and another thought if you try to catch the documentary yourself on your tv you will see it in HD
and it looks a lot better than what my camera filmed(fujifilm finepix F22

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Object is too bright to make out details, but white plane would be my guess too.

How long do you think it'll take for this to get swiped, edited, and re-uploaded to youtube as "top secret footage of anti-UFO particle beam weapon"?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why do people think anything that is out of focus is a candidate for visiting aliens?

Of course someone is going to come back with 'well they didnt say it was aliens , just UFO' but thats the usual back out when using the term UFO.

My thought is if you didnt think it was visiting aliens then why not just post it in the aircraft forum?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Well I saw an airfield so sorry it's a plane, that's the most likely answer because the object is to small to make out real detail you have decided it's a ufo but look were it is!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, you see a white,tube shaped object flying next to a airfield and your first thought is "UFO".

This site is a joke now.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As its an airport an airplane would be logical, but... It pops up from nowhere. Which is suspicious in itself of course, it just happen to appear behind the tube rather than anywhere else in view.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It looks more like a nat to me, not geo...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
so unidentified flying objects dont go near airports thanks for the heads up on that wow

and grayer if you look at the first vid it is on nat geo hd

like i said above try and watch the documentary yourselves

for a much better view of the thing
edit on 21/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Why do people think anything that is out of focus is a candidate for visiting aliens?

Of course someone is going to come back with 'well they didnt say it was aliens , just UFO' but thats the usual back out when using the term UFO.

My thought is if you didnt think it was visiting aliens then why not just post it in the aircraft forum?

because its not identified

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
also somebody put up an out of focus plane that looks like a drinks can no tail end oh and where are the lights
on said plane

and ufo does not mean aliens i repeat does not mean aliens

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Go outside and look in the sky for a distant plane, chances are you can't make it out fully because of the vast distance, especially if it's a smaller plane like in the video. Why can't you see the lights? I'll break this down for you to understand

1. It's far away from the camera

2. It's in the middle of broad daylight, where the lights become very hard to see.

This topic is embarrassing. Although I did get a small laugh when you said " I have no idea"..yes that flying object which is approaching the airfield is really puzzling.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is it a plane? Probably, due to the location.

Does it look like a plane? Not really but that is most likely due to distance, angle and light reflection.

Take no notice of the superior twonks who are laughing OP, it looks like a cylinder, even more so when zoomed. Just because it's near an air field doesn't negate the chance of a sighting.

Thanks for posting.

edit on 21-3-2013 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I almost hate to say this but.... recently I saw a weather balloon launched from an airport... it was white and spherical just like the object in the vids you posted.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
As its an airport an airplane would be logical, but... It pops up from nowhere. Which is suspicious in itself of course, it just happen to appear behind the tube rather than anywhere else in view.

Watch the vid again.... it appears after an edit cut... at first it's behind the cannon.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

well as i said i watched it in HD AND YES IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE A PLANE

so to me it is unidentified just because its by an airport doesnt mean its a plane

edit on 22/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join