It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMET ISON- The Nostradamus Comet At The Time Of The True Mayan Calendar End Date Of 12/16/13

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SophiaEveLee
reply to post by DarknStormy

"It's a rare opportunity that we've got such a long heads-up time, so we actually have time to organize a campaign like this," said Karl Battams, a scientist at the U.S. Naval Research Lab in Washington and a member of the eight-person CIOC Team. "There's a lot of new science that we could get from this."

SOURCE

Guess what?
Something is being covered-up Again from the public...

Can you explain what you think is being covered up because I don't see anything in that article to suggest there is a cover-up. When this was first announced I was all over it and though I am still a little skeptical because of the prophecies surrounding something of this magnitude, I cannot find anything to suggest that this is an ELE etc..

The Nostradamus prophecy is interesting because it also mentions something about Rome and looks whats happened over the last 2 months. I can go with that and possibly agree that this is the comet spoken about but until it gets here and I can see with my own eyes (if I get the chance being in the Southern Hemispehre), I really have nothing else to go off.. Its a normal comet until my eyes see otherwise.

Does this comet worry you? Just asking..
edit on 20-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

When the comet was cimbing up into the northern sky after the "big show" on X'mas...

The Prophecies of Nostradamus

There will appear towards the North, Not far from Cancer the bearded star: Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria, The great one of Rome will die, the night over.

The great mountain round of seven stadia, Afterwards peace, war, famine, flood, It will roll far away sinking great countries, Even antiquities, and great foundation.

Comets without a tail, will fill the sky, circling in silence,
Big panic, offering rejected, A comet with a tail,
Shoots among the bees, dies, And the leaders helpless.
Nobody will recognise the signs on the sand.

Volcanoes exploding under water at North Pole
The Arctic seabed is as explosive geologically as it is politically judging by the "fountains" of gas and molten lava that have been blasting out of underwater volcanoes near the North Pole...

Sohn said in an interview Wednesday that his crew of 30 researchers from the U.S., Europe and Japan chuckled over the "grandstanding" as the Russians rumbled by in their icebreakers. But they stayed focused on the intriguing spot on the Gakkel Ridge they had come to explore. The 1,800-kilometre-long ridge, which cuts across the Arctic from Greenland to Siberia, is in international waters. It is one of the planet's "spreading" ridges where molten rock rises up from inside the earth creating new crust...

The $5-million expedition was financed by the U.S. National Science Foundation and NASA...

SOURCE

Some scientists believe the thawing of permafrost could become the epicenter of climate change. They say 1.5 trillion tons of carbon, locked inside icebound earth since the age of mammoths, is a climate time bomb waiting to explode if released into the atmosphere...
SOURCE

Remembering the prophecy of "Three days in darkness" ... why not three years in darkness instead

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar end has become the herpes of conspiracies. Just when you think it is over there is another outbreak.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

When the comet was cimbing up into the northern sky after the "big show" on X'mas...

The Prophecies of Nostradamus

There will appear towards the North, Not far from Cancer the bearded star: Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria, The great one of Rome will die, the night over.

And I can give you a bit more on the places mentioned.. Italy,Greece,Iran. But that is not the prophecy that I was talking about. We have this one

The great star for seven days will burn, The cloud will cause two suns to appear: The big mastiff all night will howl, When the great pontiff changes countries.

I'm assuming that this is refering to the Black Pope moving on Jerusalem.. This sounds like a Planet x type scenario.. Agreed? So if this pope is the last by the Malachy prophecies, then we could expect this within 10-15 years (maybe closer)? Heres another.

The great star will burn for seven days and the cloud will make the sun appear double. The large mastiff will howl all night when the great pontiff changes his abode.

Another reference to the Roman Catholic Church or the pope moving and this same object in the sky also.

During the bearded star's appearance, The three great princes will be made enemies: Hit from the sky, peace earth trembling, Pau, Tiber overflowing, serpent on the brink placed.

Tiber is the river through Rome and again what seems to be the star spoken about in the above two quatrains. Going off the above we can make a case for Ison simply because its magnitude will possibly make it look like a second Sun in the sky, yes?

Now Rome also does play a significant role in revelation and one only has too read to understand that Rome or the Black Pope is going to move on Jerusalem and declare himself God etc.. So the scenario is very real, But is comet Ison the bearded star or simply a one off comet? Who knows.. But with that many cities also sit on 7 hills. So it is only an assupmtion that the Black Pope is actually a pope from the Vatican...
edit on 20-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

People should realized that... What would happen if these comets Panstarrs, Lemmon, Ison,Enke, C/2013 A1... etc... entering the inner solar system...

The United States and the rest of the world simply do not have the ability to detect many "small" meteors like the one that exploded over Russia, which has been estimated at roughly 55 feet long...

"In Russia, if that asteroid had held intact for a few more seconds, it would have hit the ground with the force of 20 Hiroshima bombs" = SOURCE

What if any of these comets' pieces = small meteors strike... or fall in North Pole?

... "Dangerous volcanoes" exploding under water at North Pole = SOURCE

Michio Kaku calls such a telescope a "no brainer," in part because it comes at the relatively low cost of a few hundred million dollars.

Why worry?

I am
for the sake of the human's immortal souls as most of them are not even prepare or aware of...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SophiaEveLee

Just watch the Vatican and how they go about their business over the next few months. They are crucial to anything playing out. As for the Russian meteor, I don't know whether you have seen this but maybe someones looking out for us

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
According to the St John Revelation rapture:

Seven Years Tribulation, and it has already started at 2011-2017...

... 2014 years will be the mid of the " 7 years " tribulation = Comet of the Century!

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; that the third part of them should be darkened, and the day should not shine for the third part of it, and the night in like manner. 8:13 And I saw, and I heard an eagle, flying in mid heaven, saying with a great voice, Woe, woe, woe, for them that dwell on the earth, by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, who are yet to sound...

The timing of Comet ISON has set the astronomical world abuzz. The comet will be closest to the Earth during a time when the solar system’s star, the sun, will reach the maximum of its solar cycle...

Let us Pray

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It'd be cool to see it hit Mercury.

I'm not worried about it hitting the Earth, because the Government would be shutting down Dooooooom threads about it as to keep the wakos busy with conspiracy theories; and to avoid general panic.

M.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm dubbing this thread Elenin 2: The Son of Elenin. I'm seeing the same claims and rhetoric that were present in those threads in 2011. We just need a mention of Nibiru and the similarities will be complete.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Three days in darkness or...

Three years in darkness?

The timing of Comet ISON has set the astronomical world abuzz. The comet will be closest to the Earth during a time when the solar system’s star, the sun, will reach the maximum of its 11-year solar cycle.

While the comet will not impact Earth, the solar activity that will light up the comet will also unleash multiple Coronal Mass Ejections, or CME, that project trillions of tons of radioactive material at millions of miles per hour toward Earth.

If a major CME happens when the flare is facing directly toward Earth, satellites risk severe damage and, in some cases, destruction. In a nightmare scenario, a massive solar blast would initiate a cascading series of failures that could severely hamper daily life in today’s information age. Electrical systems would fail, and anything that depends on them — such as food, fuel and energy supply systems — simply would not work. No refrigerators in grocery stores, no pumps at gas stations, no valves controlling flows in dams.

The threat is serious enough that National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration scientists are watching these celestial events closely as the sun enters what is called the Solar Max. Government agencies are looking at contingency plans for anything from minor power and communication outages to destruction of global power grids and communications systems..

The world shalt be cleansed with a 'baptism of fire'.

Water = Reborn
Fire = Destroy

The balance of Nature!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
I'm not worried about it hitting the Earth, because the Government would be shutting down Dooooooom threads about it as to keep the wakos busy with conspiracy theories; and to avoid general panic.

Gotta choose one to save of... Human's Immortal Souls or general panic???

You decide...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
No.

The Mayans had their chance and they dropped the ball. There are no do overs when playing Apocalypse.
It's someone else's turn.

Eskimos, whatcha got?

The politically correct term is "Inuits".
And as for what they have, i´ll place my bet on snow.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet

Gotta choose one to save of... Human's Immortal Souls or general panic???

You decide...

Ok, I'll go with not having general panic. IMO, if your soul is at risk it's your own fault.

Not to mention all the crap about no-one will know the time of 2nd coming of Christ:

" No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Mark 13:32).

Which rather negates anyone one have any certainty as to TEOTWAWKI and the like.

If people end up dead, without looking after their own soul, by what ever belief system they hold; its on them.

So all these end of the world wishes/predictions and all the heavy pseudo-religion crap added into it to make/frighten people convert, is crap.

Can lots of people die, and societies collapse, sure, it's happened before and will happen again.
But for it being the second coming, with people knowing about it happening.... and the like. Nope.

M.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Moshpet because: 42

edit on 21-3-2013 by Moshpet because: M+A+T+H = 42

edit on 21-3-2013 by Moshpet because: Completed thoughts.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Moshpet because: See above.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
First it was 12/21/12. Then it was 3/21/13. Now it's 12/16/13. (And this is to say nothing of the literally thousands of other dates that have come and gone in my tenure on ATS.)

I respect everyone's beliefs and I can understand the, "But what if it's true and we aren't prepared?" factor, as well as the, "I feel like something must be on the horizon," factor. And I'm not denigrating people for holding interest in or even belief in monumental changes on specific dates. That is everyone's prerogative, and I respect and accept it.

But still, I have to ask. At one point might we at least consider that, given the enormity of the number of times we've already been through this, there could be absolutely nothing to any of this? Sure, then we can fall back into the aforementioned, "But what if it's true?" dynamic. But if we can't accurately predict when such events are going to happen, or even prove that they will, and we keep getting it wrong, aren't we in a sense simply wasting time trying to pinpoint when something may or may not happen? And do we need to pinpoint such dates and get so caught up in their pursuit in order to be generally prepared for whatever calamities may come? And in the cases where no preparation is possible, does it make a difference at all regardless?

I'm just asking. Not criticizing.

Peace.
edit on 3/22/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

The politically correct term is "Inuits". And as for what they have, i´ll place my bet on snow.

Wow, that was amazingly ignorant and insulting. I grew up in Alaska and I bet the Eskimos in Alaska will be surprised to hear from you that they are no longer called Eskimos and are now a completely different tribe just because you say so. What about the Athabascans, Yup'ik, and every other tribe in Alaska, there are dozens and none of them call themselves Inuits.

In the United States, the term Eskimo is commonly used in reference to these groups, because it includes both of Alaska's Yupik and Inupiat peoples while "Inuit" is not proper or accepted as a term for the Inupiat. No collective term exists for both peoples other than "Eskimo"

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It doesn't matter WHO predicted WHAT. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. Can you or I stop it?? no. Period, the end. If you live though it...PLEASE, try and make man-kind a better species than it is now. Just as long as the ...never mind too vulgar for here....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I'm dubbing this thread Elenin 2: The Son of Elenin. I'm seeing the same claims and rhetoric that were present in those threads in 2011. We just need a mention of Nibiru and the similarities will be complete.

Someone else did in another thread.. But I don't see nothing wrong with using predictions or prophecy as long as it doesn't turn into some delusional theory which gets out of control. Ison is certainly worth taking a look at through the information that has been provided, Though it may not be a "doomsday comet" as some morons might think, it is a significant one regardless.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I like this thread. Thanks for posting all the information, it's interesting to go through all of it and wonder if there's any true connection between ISON and prophecy. I hope you keep adding more related material as you come across it and as we await the arrival of Comet ISON.

Just checked out your "Black Book" website...there's a lot of cool stuff on there! I could spend hours on there...I find that particular content fascinating.

edit on 22-3-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

We don't start counting our Gregorian calendar at year 0 right???? It goes like -2 B.C, 1 B.C. 1 A.D, 2 A.D. and so on. You don't start counting the years on the day Christ was born. We skip over that zero year. It has no value! There is no zero year.

So why did these Mayan calendar researchers count zero year, thus coming up with the end date of Dec. 21st or 23rd, 2012? It makes no sense! How could they have be so stupid not to have figured this out?

They started counting at:

Aug. 11th, -3113 or 0.0.0.0.0 (4 Ahau) (ZERO YEAR) and that is how researchers arrived to the date of Dec. 21st, 2012 for the end of the 13th baktun 13.0.0.0.0 or 4 Ahau, 3 Kankin.

Not argueing that the calendar didn't start on 4 Ahau is the Tzolkin date and 8 Kumku is the Haab date or August 11, -3113 in the Gregorian calendar.

What I am pointing out is you don't start counting the Long count calendar year at 0 (just like we don't start counting our Gregorian calendar at 0 but instead we start it at year 1). Thus, the Mayan Code has now been cracked!

Sorry, that was not done.

The people that constructed the correlation did not have to deal with years. They had to deal with days vs years. They matched up a date in the long count with a date in the Gregorian calendar. After that ti is a simple matter of counting days out from there. They did nto start at the zero point for either calendar.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This has got to be the most logically explanation on the Mayan calendar I have come across,

I had authored a thread, Comet ISON And The Star of Bethlehem: A Coincidence???.

I knew deep down inside there had to be some significance to this comet and it's timely passing through our solar system.

The time of it's closest approach to earth is the ritualistic Christmas day of 25th Dec 2013, while everyone else is in a frenzy celebration, you have quite a significant display from the heavens, now how much more Hollywood of a coincidence can this be???

Maybe if "2012" the movie had such an ending, will this had put things into perspective better. But of course, it was all hyped up by TPTB to nullify what could be the very mystery of our ancient past have been on about.

It's only a matter of time for us to see how all this plays out...

Peace

edit on 22-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join