It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMET ISON- The Nostradamus Comet At The Time Of The True Mayan Calendar End Date Of 12/16/13

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Concerning the future of the mankind:

Someone is "brave" enough to crack the mystery code of the real Mayan Cycle End-Date...

Wellll... ATS folks be your own judged!

Pls be wise and nice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We don't start counting our Gregorian calendar at year 0 right???? It goes like -2 B.C, 1 B.C. 1 A.D, 2 A.D. and so on. You don't start counting the years on the day Christ was born. We skip over that zero year. It has no value! There is no zero year.

So why did these Mayan calendar researchers count zero year, thus coming up with the end date of Dec. 21st or 23rd, 2012? It makes no sense! How could they have be so stupid not to have figured this out?

They started counting at:

Aug. 11th, -3113 or 0.0.0.0.0 (4 Ahau) (ZERO YEAR) and that is how researchers arrived to the date of Dec. 21st, 2012 for the end of the 13th baktun 13.0.0.0.0 or 4 Ahau, 3 Kankin.

Not argueing that the calendar didn't start on 4 Ahau is the Tzolkin date and 8 Kumku is the Haab date or August 11, -3113 in the Gregorian calendar.

What I am pointing out is you don't start counting the Long count calendar year at 0 (just like we don't start counting our Gregorian calendar at 0 but instead we start it at year 1). Thus, the Mayan Code has now been cracked!

Continue Reading at
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Red pill = December 16th, 2013

Blue pill = December 21st, 2012

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
No.

The Mayans had their chance and they dropped the ball. There are no do overs when playing Apocalypse.
It's someone else's turn.

Eskimos, whatcha got?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this is a sorta kinda side bar - but:
yowusa.com - the Turrialba observatory:
source

ok - but (personally) i wouldn't know venus from mercury - so only posted as i heard this discussed on the c to c show.
edit on 20-3-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
this is a sorta kinda side bar - but:
yowusa.com - the Turrialba observatory:
source

Yowusa is the worst scam master shenanigans man creepy guy website full of bs I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and do not click on that link.
edit on 20-3-2013 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2013 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Putting comet and Mayan calender ending in the same sentence is pretty irrelevant as Mayans have NEVER claimed to have predicted the end of the world, Straight from Mayan decendents is the fact that "it will be a time of great change". People just dont understand ancient writings but still wanna "take a stab" at it, thus ending up with a totaly random fact like "the worlds gonna end", which the masses of sheeple are more than happy to believe.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Why do people continue to try to tie the Long Count in to all of these "prophecies?" 2012 came and went. Move on. Find some other culture whose traditions you can butcher into "proof" of doomsday. The Long Count was never supposed to end with the 13th baktun and there were never any prophecies associated with it. In this case, the author of this piece clearly has no idea how the GMT correlation was constructed. It's not just simply counting. There was a lot of work that went into correlating events (such as astronomical) that were witnessed by the Mayans and those that used the Gregorian calendar. We also have documents that use both dating methods. There's also the fact that the Long Count starts on August 11, 3114 BCE, not 3113 BCE. As a result, if the author used the correct starting date, they would still get 2012. This is once again just a bunch of hokum regarding claims involving the Long Count.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not buying it..

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thanks for all the "wise" replies... ATS folks.

However some bad news wanna share with ye folks regarding the comet of the century

Sun-Grazing Comets As Triggers For Electromagnetic Armageddon

Large sun-grazing comets could bring on the sort of global electronics meltdown usually associated with electromagnetic pulse weapons or a full-scale nuclear exchange.

Or so says David Eichler, lead author of a forthcoming Astrophysical Journal Letters paper positing that a sun-grazing comet roughly the size of Hale-Bopp (with a nucleus some 30 kms in diameter), could trigger cosmic ray-generating shockwaves large enough to initiate a global electromagnetic Armageddon.

Eichler, an astrophysicist at Israel’s Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Beer-Sheva, argues that satellites that weren’t in protection mode would be wiped out along with most of the world’s electronics — everything from micro-circuitry on cell phones to full-scale power stations.

Source www.forbes.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The Ball of Redemption

1. On October 2, 1979, Our Lady said…"My child and My children, do not be affrighted by My words. The world shall not come to an end. The Eternal Father has given His promise to mankind, that the world shall never be made extinct again, as in the past with the time of the floods. However, your world shall be cleansed with a 'baptism of fire'. Only a few, in the multitudes upon earth, shall be saved. You have been asked to make a choice between the Cross and the Serpent. And this choice has also been asked of the clergy in My Son's House, His Church upon earth."

2. Our Lady - "I have spoken to you of the BALL OF REDEMPTION to meet with much speculation from souls, I shall explain now, how this will come about:"

3. "The ball will descend from the atmosphere of your earth: it will be from the heavens; it will not be man-made; it will be part of the universe."

4. "YOU WILL BE PLANET STRUCK!" - March 24, 1972.

5. Our Lady - "In this chastisement, My children, billions will be lost. Many lives will be lost." - October 6, 1973.

6. Our Lady - "Your earth, in due time, will be planet struck." - October 6, 1973.

7. Veronica - my goodness! Oh, there's - up in the sky - there's that tremendous thing, a ball of fire. It looks like another giant sun. Oh, my! It looks like a giant sun - it's so big! And it's spinning! There are two suns! It looks just like two suns! They are almost the same size. Oh! The one on the left is spinning, though it's heading towards the other one. Oh! My! Oh! It's like two suns in the sky. They're tremendous! The ball on the left, it's coming in very fast. It's an volute ball of fire and it's giving out like trails of gases, I guess, vapors, because they're not solid. It's like flames and smokes vapors. Oh! Oh! My! - September 7, 1974.

8. Veronica - Now I see coming through the sky a tremendous huge ball. Oh! It's like a giant sun. But as it is travelling through the sky now it seems to be turning colours, white and orange, and spinning so fast, that it's like it's hurling through space. Aaah! It has tremendous heat! It feels like I am watching it standing so close to it, it's awfully hot….Ohooo! Now as it's going through space -- I see now -- it's going towards a very large ball. But now I'm looking at it, the other ball is coming close to a --- it's like --- it's a globe of the world!- April 13, 1974

9. Jesus..."My children, I hear voices of disdain shouting, sadism! Is this a sadist God who promises such destruction upon His creation?"

10. "I say unto you ,as your God, I bring not your destruction. You will bring about your own destruction, for I leave you, as your God, to the exercise of your free will. In your free will, if you reject your God and the plan for man's redemption as given from the beginning of time, I say unto you -- you will destroy yourselves!!" -- May 18, 1977.

11. Our Lady..."You only bring upon yourself a punishment far greater than ever has been seen upon earth and never shall be seen again, for when you go through this chastisement, there will be few creatures left upon earth." -- April 13, 1974.

12. Our Lady - "Can you not understand that when the Ball of Redemption is sent upon you three-quarters of your world shall be gone?" - November 1, 1977.

Source

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The Prophecies of Nostradamus

After great misery for mankind an even greater one approaches, when the great cycle of the centuries is renewed. It will rain blood, milk, famine, war and disease. In the sky will be seen a fire, dragging a tail of sparks.

The great star for seven days will burn, The cloud will cause two suns to appear: The big mastiff all night will howl, When the great pontiff changes countries.

There will appear towards the North, Not far from Cancer the bearded star: Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria, The great one of Rome will die, the night over.

The great mountain round of seven stadia, Afterwards peace, war, famine, flood,
It will roll far away sinking great countries,
Even antiquities, and great foundation.

Comets without a tail, will fill the sky, circling in silence,
Big panic, offering rejected, A comet with a tail,
Shoots among the bees, dies, And the leaders helpless.
Nobody will recognise the signs on the sand.

During the bearded star's appearance, The three great princes will be made enemies: Hit from the sky, peace earth trembling, Pau, Tiber overflowing, serpent on the brink placed.

A founder of sects, much trouble for the accuser:
A beast in the theater prepares the scene and plot.
The author ennobled by acts of older times;
the world is confused by schismatic sects.

The arrow from heaven will make it's journey. Dead while speaking; a great execution. The stone in the tree, the pond nation brought down. The rumour of a human monster, purge and expiation.

Mabus will soon die and there will happen a dreadful destruction of people and animals. Suddenly, vengeance will appear, a hundred hands, thirst and hunger, when the comet passes.

Mars threatens us with the force of war
and will cause blood to be spilt seventy times.
The clergy will be both exalted and reviled moreover,
by those who wish to learn nothing of them.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs.

Sun twentieth of Taurus the earth will tremble very mightily,
It will ruin the great theater filled:
To darken and trouble air, sky and land,
Then the infidel will call upon God and saints.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What is comet about?

Comet nuclei are energetic orbital dark matter. Their tail is a beta decay shower of protons and electrons and not sublimed gas. The fact NASA and the media spew 1950′s ideas that a comet is a dirty snowball is ABSURD. Comets have been known to emit x-rays and plasma rays and have also exploded with the force of a Nuclear bomb. darkmattersalot.com

Brightness and visibility en.wikipedia.org...

During August 2013, it should become bright enough to be visible through small telescopes or binoculars, becoming visible to the naked eye by late October or early November and remaining so until mid-January 2014.[7][12]

In October, the comet will pass through the constellation Leo, passing near Leo's brightest star Regulus and then passing near Mars in the night sky, and these brighter objects might make the comet easier to locate.[11] In November, when the comet is brighter, it will sweep another bright star in our sky, Spica in the constellation Virgo, and another planet, Saturn.[13] Around the time the comet reaches its perihelion on 28 November, it may become extremely bright if it remains intact, probably reaching a negative magnitude.[5] It may briefly become brighter than the full Moon.[7][8]

It is expected to be brightest around the time it is closest to the Sun; however, it may be less than 1° from the Sun at its closest, making it difficult to see against the Sun's glare.[14] In December, the comet will be growing dimmer, but, assuming that it remains intact, it will be visible from both hemispheres of Earth, possibly with a long tail.[11]

REVELATION of St John:

And there was war in heaven: Sun = Michael and his angels going forth to war with the dragon; and the dragon warred and his angels; 12:8 And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. 12:9 And the great dragon was cast down, comet ison = the old serpent, he that is called the wisdom of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him...

Woe for the earth and for the sea...

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So what do you want us to do? Run out in the streets naked and door knock everyone with a sign on us saying "where doomed" - "its here, look"? Comet Ison is certainly going to be interesting, I agree but as far as doomsday goes or any connection to the Mayan end date, who really knows. Maybe its Quetzecotal, but even if it is, what can we do about it? Should we be looking for a blue kachina to validate the hopi prophecies also? If this is the "BIG ONE" every ancient text/prophecy should come into play.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Comet ISON of the Century

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

It is just a prophecy, So let it be!

As the true nature of the universal characteristic = future is... impermanent

Nobody knows... not even heaven above!

..." Pray "...

Nobody

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Comet ison has companions!

UFOs following or leading comet Ison to the Sun?

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes its mask....

It's part of the universe... or the will of Heaven

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SophiaEveLee

Marshall Masters believes he has found some blue anomoly dancing behind the Sun and no-one can debunk it
Apparently it can be seen between 2.30 & 5.00 in Costa Rica on a Volcano. Its like hes picked the last place anyone would travel let alone would want to be looking for doomsday stars.
edit on 20-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
St John Revelation:

And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his heads seven diadems. 12:4 And his tail draweth the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth

The comet's tail was more than 40,000 miles (64,400 km) long on Jan. 18.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SophiaEveLee

Most Comets tail are far longer than 40,000km.. Some go into the Millions of Kms. I do find this Comet interesting but as far as prophecy or predictions, who knows.. We will find out soo.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

"It's a rare opportunity that we've got such a long heads-up time, so we actually have time to organize a campaign like this," said Karl Battams, a scientist at the U.S. Naval Research Lab in Washington and a member of the eight-person CIOC Team. "There's a lot of new science that we could get from this."

SOURCE

Guess what?
Something is being covered-up Again from the public...

edit on 20-3-2013 by SophiaEveLee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join