It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 20, Valentine's Day for our guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Today is March 20!

Link

Today is Valentine's Day for our guys! They do so much for us, this is one day to unselfishly return the favor, so to speak.
I am unsure how long this thread will last, I wanted to spread the word though. Please don't ban me for this!
We have enough crappy things happening all around us, maybe this is one way to take our minds off of them and enjoy an evening with our significant others. I am also trying to keep this as PG as possible, which is hard, so please don't get crude. There are many other links, some places are shifting it to March 14, one month after Valentine's Day, I will let you seek out more info if desired. ( I bet I get in enough trouble as it is
)

It is also the Great American Steak Out, so even if you don't have a love, then it's still a good day to fire up the grill.

Link

Let's fire up that grill today, and show our guys that we care. Can you imagine his surprise when he gets home from work today?
Besides it will make for a more pleasant evening than watching Obama stroll through Jerusalem.

Have a great day ATS!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hahaha, I love it! Today also happens to be my b-day so I'll have to show this to my fiancee and let her know that it really is "My Day"

Good plan, now if the weather holds, we can have a steak dinner outside.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
We already celebrated on the 14th. Now I have to tell my wife it is actually today and we have to celebrate all over again...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

That's not fair LOL!!!
My husband and I have always celebrated it on the 20th, I was surprised to see it shifting to the 14th. It makes sense a month after Valentine's day though.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Nice idea...here's some treats...

cake

bacon wrapped asparagus for anyone who wants salty not sweet

And some flowers!

Yay! March 20th!!!!!!

Peace and love
-nat-
(I didn't have any pictures of steaks,or I sure would have posted one)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you the asparagus looks good, I was going to make some tonight.

It isn't my idea though, a few DJ's from San Diego, I believe, started this in 1998.
I just couldn't link to any sites referencing them, for the sake of keeping it PG.

OK here's a hint, he is supposed to get another treat with the steak, just not something you can cook.

edit on 20-3-2013 by woodsmom because: added hint

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hahahah! I can be a ditz sometimes!!

I gotcha...I will have to tell my hubby about it...but he already got his treat for lunch
...now we need some steak!

Peace and love
-nat
edit on 20-3-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Awesome! I'm in!

I took a couple of ribeye steaks out to thaw and shall shave my legs post haste!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I'm glad this didn't get crude.

Have fun tonight ladies!

top topics

join