It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims Half Mile Wide Asteroid will hit Earth in the next 7 days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well I do not know what to make of this. I have not heard of this site before, and can not find any other information to support his claims at the moment. The doom and gloom scenario has crossed my mind... Well here is as heads up in case it may be real.

Here
edit on 20-3-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderLustKing
Well I do not know what to make of this. I have not heard of this site before, and can not find any other information to support his claims at the moment. The doom and gloom scenario has crossed my mind... Well here is as heads up in case it may be real.

Here

His post was canned here as this guy is a known hoaxer on ATS. This same post has made its rounds all week and when the actual poster was pushed for details he ducked out and threw a fit about people not believing him just based on him saying it was real.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You're a little late. There have already been a number of threads (404'ed) of course, about this. The general consensus is that it's a known hoaxer.

But then again...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This sounds like a rerun.......

No info as to which direction to look...no real source.....
just a heads up?
Wed better watch the heads of state....theyll all dissapear in days then.....

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well in that case please 404. Sorry about posting this then. Thanks for the feedback. Please discard

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I will bet you ten million dollars, (Dr. Evil voice required) that it will not happen. In fact, I hold that bet open to anyone who wishes to take it.

So now you can say a man claims that nothing will happen and all is well.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Seems a bit harsh to 404 him before the 7 days are up.

I don't know whats happened to ATS - if you're going to delete posts for being "made up" whats the point of having a conspiracy site? None of the big text files from the 90's would have survived the scrutiny that threads are given these days - doesn't make them any less interesting though.
edit on 20-3-2013 by MaxSteiner because: changed after to before

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I read briefly about someone hoaxing, I looked at the date posted along with the Nasa statement about not being prepared for such an event. It seemed semi worthy to post. Then again if such an event would occur, it really wouldn't matter much. We didn't even know about the Russian Asteroid until it was recorded by dash cams. I didn't want to be "that guy" reposting. I have actually been more intrigued about all the sink holes opening up in the states lately. Anyways...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
His facebook page - linked in the article says that he studied art. In the article he claims to be scientist.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If we start seeing all the low life cowards and polititians of the world scurrying towards their little underground forts to live like moles we will know there is some truth to this.

I hope while they are all down there they develop some incurable disease causing them to rape each others anus then covert to cannibalism starting with the bum hole.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Well not stating you are wrong, but the "Scientist" Raymond, and Teotonio Miguel Bouça, appear to be two different people. Is it plausible that Teotonio is just relaying the info? And Obama is supposed to be in Israel now right? lol

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Wed better watch the heads of state....theyll all dissapear in days then.....

Well if it is supposed to hit Canada or Mexico maybe that is why Obama is in Israel for the first time ever

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderLustKing
Well I do nbernardschnitzel.m.webs.com... 2t know what to make of this. I have not heard of this site before, and can not find any other information to support his claims at the moment. The doom and gloom scenario has crossed my mind... Well here is as heads up in case it may be real.

Here

The guy is called bernie around here, and he has made many acciunts trying to perpetuate his crap, he fets outed and his posts 404 pretty quickly once the older members alert the mods to a bernie sighting.

I just linked to a ln op late last night abiut his latest thread in the introduction forum, and it beint a copy pasted exact replica of the same story from his sight.

I bieve I still have the link in my clipboard let me see......

bernardschnitzel.m.webs.com...

Lol yup still have it, this was the exact text of an introduction forum post yesterday about mid day.

The guy is a loon, he even says, heck maybe even believes he is a nasa employee.

I can assure you, if nasa knew he was posting this kind of stuff, they would quickly end the relationship.

Star and flag op, worth another laugh if nothing else.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I will bet you ten million dollars, (Dr. Evil voice required) that it will not happen. In fact, I hold that bet open to anyone who wishes to take it.

So if nothing happens, you get 10 billion dollars, and if the asteroid DO hit, you owe nothing since you will be dead anyway. Smart

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
His facebook page - linked in the article says that he studied art. In the article he claims to be scientist.

I think the facebook guy is the guy who posted it, rather than the author? I mean, the message starts of saying his name is Raymond.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by network dude

So if nothing happens, you get 10 billion dollars, and if the asteroid DO hit, you owe nothing since you will be dead anyway. Smart

Just to be fair. I'll volunteer to hold the money as a neutral thrid-party adjudicator whilst we await the outcome. I won't spend it. Honest. No no no.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

Bernard Schnitzel has been posting hoaxes of all kinds on the site for months. it was aliens for a while, now he's moved on to asteroids.

I'm guessing that, when he tires of asteroids, he'll start posting stories about robotron or mass centipede attacks.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

So a man predicted an asteroid will hit earth within this next week; I think this event will most likely not happen; but considering what happened in Russia...it could.

What is Nasa's advice...pray! I agree with them; what else can we do but pray.

Here is an interesting article: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I just looked up some other sites that still have info, more or less on the same story. It does appear to be a hoax. I guess I can go back to finding a better job. Sigh

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

So, are you now trying to compare him to da Vinci? Time will tell, but that seems a bit of a stretch.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join