It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family’s Home Raided over Facebook Photo of Child’s Rifle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

They told me they were going to get a search warrant. I told them to go ahead.”

Good for him!

That agency has enough gestapo powers without giving them more permissions. It's already WAY off the chart of checks and balances....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I hope he sues them all into oblivion.

He can't.

He'll never win any kind of suit against that agency....and he'll never know what facebook person reported him. Not to mention, if he starts anything, that agency can come in and take his kids without due process...and don't tell me they can't. I've seen it done to folks who were never even charged with a crime, let alone prosecuted. They can't terminate your rights legally without due process, but they can certainly take the kids out of the home and make it impossible to see them, unless you spend thousands for an attorney.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Liberal harassment and nothing more! I hope the family gets a shyster lawyer and sues all concerned for every penny they are worth!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I sat in dark leather chair wearing a black jacket with a .22 rifle in my hands last night as my friend streamed me live to people of "chat roulette". Honestly, being able to look at myself from the cameras feed, I looked exactly like the type of person you take one look at and say "Yep, they're shooting up a public place soon." I was at just enough distance to appear like I was being filmed unknowingly and also was facing away from the camera because I was watching the TV. You know those photos of the Columbine shooters before they shot up the place? Pretty close to that, hair style and all. At one point a middle aged man appeared and soon after he got out of his chair and never came back.

We thought he went to call Janet. "HELLO! HELLO! TRIPWIRE! I REPEAT TRIPWIRE!!!"

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I love these brain dead sheep that keep throwing around the term "assault rifle".

It's a word coined by the media and certain parties in government to further the anti-gun agenda in the US.

I would wager 75-90% of these idiots have never handled a gun before. All they know is when they see a gun, if it has a synthetic/polymer stock, and looks scary and all military like, it's an assault rifle.

These people are morons.

My father is dead now, but some of my favorite memories of him were going to the the rifle range (I was probably 10 or 11 at the time) and shooting cans, hubcaps or soda bottles. He bought me a little .22 caliber rifle back then and I though that was the coolest # in the world, probably much like this kid felt.

I am not much on nutty conspiracy theories, but I think there is an effort by groups/lobbyists/political parties that despise the second amendment, but they know they can't just can't get rid of it. "That damnable second amendment!"

They hate it. Just like every other leftist "do-gooder" through out history has. The UN hates the private ownership of weapons as does China.

Guess what? It's not going away, so these idiots better get used to it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I wonder how long it will take for these people to come raid my house over this pic:

I got a surprise to tell em when they do get here, besides looking at them while LMAO

ETA yeah, i know he shouldnt have his finger on the trigger
edit on 3/20/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Amazing child services using the police to get what they want. Trying to get the officer to breach the peace. You can't ask a officer of the law to break a law to get what they want. Man when are these clowns going to learn? Just like the gun debate typical government official that can't answer a simple yes or no question and follow the most simplistic laws of the constitution. You can't trump the Ace of spades!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Latest Update: Gov. Christie calls for a formal investigation of the situation to determine if the state overreacted to the call.

Christie calls for investigation of New Jersey agency's response to boy-with-gun photo

Christie says reports on the inquiry raise "troubling questions." In a letter Friday, the governor asked Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa to determine "whether all applicable laws were appropriately followed, and to take any remedial, investigative or other actions that may be required."

edit on 27-3-2013 by Krakatoa because: removed errant link

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

It isn't ill advised. Wasn't advised at all, you are just being wordy.

Really though there is nothing at all wrong with the picture. My dad took a picture of me on a motorcycle when I was a kid. Didn't mean he was going to let me go ride it by myself or ride it at all. Parents take pictures of their kids with all kinds of crazy things. There is no evidence he even let's his son shoot it. That said, kids shoot guns at big gun festivals all the time and elsewhere if their parent is there.

There is nothing wrong with the dad or the picture. There is something wrong with the idiot that reported it and the cops violating the homeowners rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join