It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Vows Military Action Against More U.S. B-52 Flights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not sure if this was posted as the search didn't yield any results. Yesterday we flew and today we received the response
Wonder how much of this is real and not false news. IMO, nothing will happen but frankly I'm reaching a saturation point with the hollow threats and warnings coming from NK.

North Korea warned of “strong military counter-action” if the U.S. again flies B-52 bombers over the Korean peninsula, with two flights this month after the totalitarian regime threatened preemptive nuclear strikes.
Yesterday’s sortie is an “unpardonable” provocation, introducing a mechanism to deliver a strategic nuclear strike to the Korean Peninsula “at a time when its situation is inching close to the brink of war,” an unidentified North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman said today in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

The North is closely watching the situation and “the hostile forces will never escape its strong military counter- action” if the B-52s fly sorties over the the peninsula again, according to the KCNA statement.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I read up on the joint military exercises, b-52s have flown over Korea many times for some reason the MSM has just decided to sensationalize it this time. It is even stated in the CNN artical.

These ... missions are routine and reiterate the U.S. commitment to the security of our allies and partners," Little said

[url.abovetopsecret.com]AboveTopSecret[/url]

edit on 20-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

So, the US and its allies have been threatening N. Korea for more than a decade calling it among other things part of the "axis of evil".

Now N. Korea responds and the US is "outraged"...

Dafuq???

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by hp1229

So, the US and its allies have been threatening N. Korea for more than a decade calling it among other things part of the "axis of evil".

Now N. Korea responds and the US is "outraged"...

Dafuq???

Well if they stopped being recluse shut ins hating on everyone who isn't them then maybe they wouldn't be called names.

link   
If North Korea could spend more of its time feeding its own people than squander it on a so called nuclear war it knows it will lose then it might find it will get the aid it so desires. Temper tantrums get you nowhere.

link   
The usual blow back we seem to be able to rouse everywhere we go......

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Hmmmmmmmm . . . slightly puzzling.

Do TPTB REALLY want to start WW3 this year?

The former CIA head interviewed by Joel Rosenberg said he did not think WW3 would go down this year.

I haven't listened to Lindsey Williams' C2C last night yet about their plans for the next 5-6 years.

And, I do NOT think that TPTB want to slap NK down toooooo hard BECAUSE

I FIRMLY BELIEVE

that they DO want to USE NK to attack the USA along with Iran, China and Russia as a way to kick off WW3 when they decide it's time.

Soooo . . . what's with the hyper verbal farting from NK? Insane business as usual?

A pine cone in the wrong place?

The kid's too young for male menopause.

Curious . . . to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Can we just get this over with already! its like children calling each other names while pushing back and forth scared to throw the first punch.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Metha-Don because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
North Korea vows lots of things?

Wasn't it suppose to nuke us last week or something? I mean, once you use the N word "Nuke", that's like the biggest threat of all and all other threats after that, also failing to occur, are less than worthless.

The whole planet should opt to ship all their poop and pee to North Korea free of charge so that NK might get the hint that everyone thinks it's taking the piss and totally full of poop.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by hp1229

So, the US and its allies have been threatening N. Korea for more than a decade calling it among other things part of the "axis of evil". Now N. Korea responds and the US is "outraged"...
Dafuq???
Who indicated that it was outraged
We're only responding back with exercises

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by hp1229

what's with the hyper verbal farting from NK? Insane business as usual?The kid's too young for male menopause.
loved the phrase HVF as I have never heard that one before.
Part of me thinks that someone (could be any nation) is apparantly training him on the global and international diplomacy tactics,techniques and negotiations now that daddy has gone. Thus the make believe mood swings, tantrums, cramps etc etc

edit on 20-3-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

"Once you use the "N" word", . . . it's like they just skipped over the double-dog dare ya and went straight to the triple-dog dare ya scenario !

The excrement drop seems a little extreme,although it would get their attention. I'm for an Easter egg bombardment across the whole country, with pictures of LiL Kim etched in chocolate. Imagine them trying to stop hungry countrymen from eating their leader !

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sooner or later it's going to have to be "put up or shut up" time. really i think the best thing is not even mention them and send Rodman back to work things out. Then again it seems to be getting worse since he went there. maybe Dennis acted is usual self when he was there and they think all Americans are like that

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I see the "Stick Poking" has had the desired
effect!

edit on 20-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

*roflmbo* now thats a great idea!

imagine the face of lil kim when a train of ship's roll up to the edge of
the waters and start dumping waste on the shore. *LOL*

Priceless, get the point across real fast. *LOL* To friggin funny.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I guess so. But its scary to have a young gun like him for a countrys leader.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by hp1229

what's with the hyper verbal farting from NK? Insane business as usual?The kid's too young for male menopause.
loved the phrase HVF as I have never heard that one before.
Part of me thinks that someone (could be any nation) is apparantly training him on the global and international diplomacy tactics,techniques and negotiations now that daddy has gone. Thus the make believe mood swings, tantrums, cramps etc etc

Thanks for your kind reply.

Interesting conjecture. Though I wouldn't doubt such blokes have erratic mood swings. Who wouldn't with a dad like he had.

ATTACHMENT DISORDER problems have to be huge in his life. Generations long huge.

Hyper Verbal Farting was the best I could come up with off the top of my head. Verbal farting just didn't seem adequate any longer, in his case.

cheers

May God have mercy on us all . . . maybe . . . we could pray for his conversion . . . to Christianity . . .

even to Donald Duck would be improvement.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

how about verbal diarrhea? thats what I have used a lot in my conversations about the bosses and management folks

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

So North Korea sank a South Korean coastal patrol boat, because of the US naming it in the Axis of Evil? And has shot at South Korean and US troops along the DMZ, because of the US? North Korea has been shooting at South Korea for decades, starting almost immediately after the armistice was signed, but it's all because of the US calling them names?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by BO XIAN

how about verbal diarrhea? thats what I have used a lot in my conversations about the bosses and management folks

Certainly that would fit in terms of the smell and mess.

However, I think that diarrhea is far too substantive for what they routinely spew.

Diarrhea could at least be used for fertilizer.

Their spewing is wholesale useless beyond being destructive in behalf of satan's goals.

I think even Hyper Verbal Farting is also too substantive for what they actually spew.

Maybe Hyper Verbal Vanity

or

Hyper Verbal Delusions

or

Hyper Verbal Seductions

or

Hyper Verbal Anti-matter . . .

top topics

join